Friend or foe.

Started by Nick, December 12, 2019, 01:51:32 AM

« previous - next »

Major Sinic

Quote from: Nick post_id=9286 time=1576115492 user_id=73
I am sick to death of people citing Nelson Mandela as some kind of hero. NO !  He was a terrorists that was personally responsible for over 200 murders.

Look at Steve Biko, thrown out of a window of a Pretoria police station and died, he was murdered. The policeman that killed him isn't nor should be glorified as fighting an apartheid war. Mandela however is revered as some hero for killing White people, well not by me. He's a terrorist and deserved his time in the big house.

:hattip With you there! We live in a society which likes to rewrite and reinterpret history. We find national heroes such as Cecil Rhodes pilloried and decried for being one of the greatest and most successful adventurers and creators of his time. Rhodesia was extensively created by Rhodes and offered its inhabitants both black and white the highest standards of living in Africa, before it fell prey to domestic corruption upon being granted independence.

Now we have Oxford students who will never be acclaimed for any great achievement, demanding that his statue be removed from public display and his name from public acclaim, despite the fact that he was one of Oxford University's most generous benefactors and many of his critics still benefit from his endowments today.

Churchill

His wife is was a charmer don't know it still alive or not, I remember he shaking a box of matches as she laughed claiming they still had their necklaces , a car tire wired around a person neck doused in petrol a very painful death for their enemies.

Today South Africa is an extremely dangerous country to live in, no matter who you are.
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Nick

I am sick to death of people citing Nelson Mandela as some kind of hero. NO !  He was a terrorists that was personally responsible for over 200 murders.

Look at Steve Biko, thrown out of a window of a Pretoria police station and died, he was murdered. The policeman that killed him isn't nor should be glorified as fighting an apartheid war. Mandela however is revered as some hero for killing White people, well not by me. He's a terrorist and deserved his time in the big house.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.