Welcome to the new UK Politics Forum

Started by Forum admin, October 09, 2019, 09:54:50 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Barry post_id=87 time=1570746390 user_id=51
Glad you made it T00ts, quote button should be in the top right of the post next to an ! mark which is the report post button.

Glad you like the decor!

Yea you're right! Thank you. I was on my tablet before and it wasn't so clear as here on my laptop.

Barry

Glad you made it T00ts, quote button should be in the top right of the post next to an ! mark which is the report post button.

Glad you like the decor!
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts post_id=85 time=1570745721 user_id=54
I think it might take time to find my way around. I can't find a quote button but not to fret. At some point hopefully someone will shine a light. I'll just get my feet in the door and settle down and get comfy. By the way I quite like the decor. I expect we can thank BYT for that.

Hi Toots nice to see you quote button is last on right of icons,the pen edits....push a few I don't think you'll blow the place up. :roll:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

I think it might take time to find my way around. I can't find a quote button but not to fret. At some point hopefully someone will shine a light. I'll just get my feet in the door and settle down and get comfy. By the way I quite like the decor. I expect we can thank BYT for that.

Forum admin

Welcome.

Now that you have found us please register and start some topics.