Stay Alert anybody the wiser?

Started by cromwell, May 10, 2020, 07:18:56 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts post_id=24072 time=1589135700 user_id=54
Not cobblers, on the face of it it made complete sense. It's the execution that might be cobblers. I have yet to see any British Government manage anything like the degree of organisation BJ's plan seems to need. A centralised body to assess local infections seemed to be what he referred to but I may be a sceptic but I can't see it. Centralised PPE disorganisation should have been enough of a revelation to knock that idea on the head.

I just wonder if it will be employers who set the agenda and how quickly the unscrupulous push employees. It's not a very cheerful prospect on any front, but then what else did we really expect?

It would have been better to just say "as you were" statement made for the sake of it to look as if action is happening.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell post_id=24071 time=1589134736 user_id=48
Clear as mud,what a load of old cobblers.

Not cobblers, on the face of it it made complete sense. It's the execution that might be cobblers. I have yet to see any British Government manage anything like the degree of organisation BJ's plan seems to need. A centralised body to assess local infections seemed to be what he referred to but I may be a sceptic but I can't see it. Centralised PPE disorganisation should have been enough of a revelation to knock that idea on the head.

I just wonder if it will be employers who set the agenda and how quickly the unscrupulous push employees. It's not a very cheerful prospect on any front, but then what else did we really expect?

cromwell

Clear as mud,what a load of old cobblers.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?