Main Menu

Miriam Gargoyle

Started by DeppityDawg, May 11, 2020, 09:11:39 AM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell post_id=24209 time=1589195841 user_id=48
How about Byt and T00TS in a transit  :lol:

BYTs pretty little head has got filled with all that feminist nonsense and now she won't do any hoovering, and Toots isn't talking to me because I said I've got another girl to schmooze on a different forum  :lol:

Borg Refinery

That Twot is known for making sham binty comments.

"Miriam Margolyes: 'I do say things possibly other people don't say'"

"Actor Miriam Margolyes has criticised Israel for "allowing people" to vent prejudice against Jews, who she claimed: "I don't think people like".

The Harry Potter star, 73, who is Jewish, said there had been a "troubling backlash" against Jews following the recent, 50-day Gaza conflict."

She told the new issue of Radio Times: "I loathe Hamas, but they were democratically elected and Israel's behaviour is not acceptable. There's been a troubling backlash."

The actress said: "I don't think people like Jews. They never have. English literature, my great love, is full of greasy and treacherous Jews.

"I'm lucky they like me, and one always needs a Jewish accountant. Antisemitism is horrible and can't be defended, but Israel is stupid for allowing people to vent it."

- grauniad

'allowing' people to vent conspiracy theories about the protocols of the elders of zion etc? BS..she's full of it.

I don't like the govt in Israel but those are very idiotic comments.
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=24208 time=1589195496 user_id=50
Its not realllllly what I had in mind...you know...I was thinking more like a US greyhound or a 70s tour bus...some thing with girls in bikinis and a bar.

What about a sponsorship deal?

Leave it to papa to refurb it, it could look as good as his garden shed.
+++

Javert

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=24153 time=1589188400 user_id=50
Personally I think we should be able to say what we like (within reason). But if it's ok to joke about acid thrown in one person's face, it's ok to joke about it in anothers without all the liberal bollocks

Do you have specific examples?

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell post_id=24209 time=1589195841 user_id=48

WOT!! You takin' my name in vain again?   :kikass:  :shock:

PS I'm too busy shampooing carpets...

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=24208 time=1589195496 user_id=50
Its not realllllly what I had in mind...you know...I was thinking more like a US greyhound or a 70s tour bus...some thing with girls in bikinis and a bar.

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell post_id=24203 time=1589194394 user_id=48
Your wish is granted

https://i.ibb.co/y5MDzrN/coach.jpg">

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=24205 time=1589194648 user_id=50
We must be due an update on what work is going on at his humble abode soon? I remember the picture he posted of his barbeque he built himself. It looked like some spongehead had built a sanger out of breeze blocks in their back garden. SW critiqued it for him. "knock it down and start again"

Then there was his new shed. Step by step commentary on its construction. Some one said the roof didn't look safe. I got told off by BYT for saying "leave it, with a bit of luck it might fall on the daft ****s head"

🤣 ..I nearly died. (I'm sure papa is wishing I would about now..)
+++

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=24201 time=1589194195 user_id=98
This place called Midsomer, awful lot of deaths there I heard..

We must be due an update on what work is going on at his humble abode soon? I remember the picture he posted of his barbeque he built himself. It looked like some spongehead had built a sanger out of breeze blocks in their back garden. SW critiqued it for him. "knock it down and start again"

Then there was his new shed. Step by step commentary on its construction. Some one said the roof didn't look safe. I got told off by BYT for saying "leave it, with a bit of luck it might fall on the daft ****s head"

Borg Refinery

Well I certainly have been laughing away papa.

Kind of like the time I renamed that thread 'vogon poetry' on the other forum just for you as you wouldn't stop ranting.  :lol:  :lol:
+++

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=24197 time=1589193737 user_id=50
This thread only goes to show that DD threads are by far the most popular on the entire forum. 5 pages of complete shite in a hour or two.

I demand my own dressing room and particular brand of bottled water. And dancing girls. And my own coach.

Your wish is granted

https://i.ibb.co/y5MDzrN/coach.jpg">
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=24199 time=1589193985 user_id=98
Are you sure it wasn't you papa?

It was probably IDS and Peter Liley working with Unum Provident.

Laugh away, it was back in the early 1960s with no connections whatsoever  to politics.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=24198 time=1589193878 user_id=50
Which town was this?

I know I'll end up wishing I'd never asked, but you know like that fly in the Pixar film Bugs Life?

"I can't help it......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz".  .......dead

This place called Midsomer, awful lot of deaths there I heard..
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=24198 time=1589193878 user_id=50
Which town was this?

As he has relatives I am not going answer that.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=24196 time=1589193673 user_id=89
No, when he died I was expecting the gutter press to have a field day raking up the past. But back when the murders happened there was no comment in the media/press at all. (I have no idea why.)

Are you sure it wasn't you papa?

It was probably IDS and Peter Liley working with Unum Provident.
+++