Main Menu

Miriam Gargoyle

Started by DeppityDawg, May 11, 2020, 09:11:39 AM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=24196 time=1589193673 user_id=89
No, when he died I was expecting the gutter press to have a field day raking up the past. But back when the murders happened there was no comment in the media/press at all. (I have no idea why.)

Which town was this?

I know I'll end up wishing I'd never asked, but you know like that fly in the Pixar film Bugs Life?

"I can't help it......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz".  .......dead

DeppityDawg

This thread only goes to show that DD threads are by far the most popular on the entire forum. 5 pages of complete shite in a hour or two.

I demand my own dressing room and particular brand of bottled water. And dancing girls. And my own coach.

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=24195 time=1589193412 user_id=98Was it you?

No, when he died I was expecting the gutter press to have a field day raking up the past. But back when the murders happened there was no comment in the media/press at all. (I have no idea why.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=24194 time=1589193217 user_id=89
The mass murderer I used to know, looked just like a sad old hippy. (He had been in a secure mental hospital for the criminally insane for several decades, before he was let out.) He died of natural causes 2 years ago.

Personally he did the World a favour. There is a Town in Berkshire than was a lot better off after the mass murder.

Was it you?
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=24189 time=1589192623 user_id=98
There's only one Smurfy...

It's crummy, but the unhinged folks I find, usually are the ones who outwardly appear very normal. Think american psycho where they're all crazier nutts than he is...

The mass murderer I used to know, looked just like a sad old hippy. (He had been in a secure mental hospital for the criminally insane for several decades, before he was let out.) He died of natural causes 2 years ago.

Personally he did the World a favour. There is a Town in Berkshire than was a lot better off after the mass murder.

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=24187 time=1589192203 user_id=98Link please.

:lol:  :hattip
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell post_id=24155 time=1589188609 user_id=48
On another forum when thatcher died someone who was apparently christian made great celebration of the death of thatcher,I hate thatcher but to celebrate or wish her dead or anyone else for that matter is IMO despicable......and I ain't religious.

What DD says is correct other than I just think this woman is a dotty old bat without real malice.

You on the other hand and admit to this would party at the thought of a lot of dead tories......that's not on.

+++

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=24182 time=1589191673 user_id=50
I dont suppose I'll be getting a Christmas card now, will I?  :|

No but I might gift you a big roll  :lol:  :lol:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=24165 time=1589189104 user_id=50
Feck off Ken Clarke!

Sssssh. Don't mention "the other forum". I did but I think I got away with it  :lol:

No you didn't - link please that doesn't say error 404 file not found, please!  :lol:  :lol:

I knew who Miriam was, she likes to make an absolute **** of herself on the telly, so why anyone would take the any more notice of her, than, say, you or I, escapes me.
† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

There's only one Smurfy...

It's crummy, but the unhinged folks I find, usually are the ones who outwardly appear very normal. Think american psycho where they're all crazier nutts than he is...
+++

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=24186 time=1589192024 user_id=89
You remember wrong.

Maybe he's got you mixed up with another unhinged fruit bat?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=24186 time=1589192024 user_id=89
You remember wrong.

Link please.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=24184 time=1589191715 user_id=98
LOL yes, it was about the correct calibre sniper for Cameron's car window, I remember. 🤣

You remember wrong.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell post_id=24174 time=1589190048 user_id=48
Well you differed from another posters  belief and that is therefore prejudicial, apparently hating people and wishing them them dead on the other hand is quite acceptable  :crzy

And yes a binman I suppose could have a distinguished career however they'll never get recognised for doing a good job,now prancing around on a stage and doing panto is far more worthwhile and should be lauded and recognised with awards at all times.

Bin men don't give a flying feck until the fortnight before Xmas, when they pretend they are your best mate and treat your Wheely bin like a Rolls Royce  :lol:

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=24180 time=1589191515 user_id=50
If he's the same forum persona we all know he is (but are not allowed to say), admitting to planning to shoot a serving Prime Minister with a snipers rifle, in great detail on a public forum, even down to the ammunition he was.going to use, didn't do his reputation as an unhinged zealot any harm at all  :lol:

As with the extermination ovens in a certain central English county 😂

There are days when his entertainment value outstrips his ability to be an annoying ****, though they are few

LOL yes, it was about the correct calibre sniper for Cameron's car window, I remember. 🤣

You missed out kneecapping IDS, that was a speciality of his too.
+++