DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell post_id=24176 time=1589190273 user_id=48
I've got arthritic fingers?

Ordered big roll eh!  :-P  :-P

I dont suppose I'll be getting a Christmas card now, will I?  :|

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=24175 time=1589190182 user_id=98

On UKD he said 600,000 people were going to die because of the Tories,

It is getting close to that, one way or another since May 2010.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=24175 time=1589190182 user_id=98
I disagree with that, I think he gets a bit overheated sometimes and exaggerates the rhetoric. There are plenty of other hateful old zealots on here that want to drown and kill everyone they disagree with, euthanize pensioners etc and dump their ugly bitch-y dog doo on the forum..

On UKD he said 600,000 people were going to die because of the Tories, to much mirth. That old in-joke lasted a long time....

For 600,000 days.

If he's the same forum persona we all know he is (but are not allowed to say), admitting to planning to shoot a serving Prime Minister with a snipers rifle, in great detail on a public forum, even down to the ammunition he was.going to use, didn't do his reputation as an unhinged zealot any harm at all  :lol:

As with the extermination ovens in a certain central English county 😂

There are days when his entertainment value outstrips his ability to be an annoying ****, though they are few

Borg Refinery

:lol:  :lol:

I apologize for my Elfism and will go to Smurfism awareness courses I promise.
+++

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=24173 time=1589189958 user_id=50
Your "elfism" and "actorism" are disgusting. How you haven't been banned for that is anyone's guess.

Cromwell would have but his arthritic fingers are playing up and he ordered £244.00 worth of big roll from Asda by mistake  :lol:

I've got arthritic fingers?

Ordered big roll eh!  :-P  :-P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=24172 time=1589189539 user_id=50
You are one of the best examples there is of stoking hatred of others because you don't like their political views. You (and your alteregos on other forums) are by any rational assessment a person with extreme and dangerous views.

It's just that you portray yourself as a harmless old pensioner interested in bikes and barbeques, when in reality you are a bitter and nasty old zealot.

I disagree with that, I think he gets a bit overheated sometimes and exaggerates the rhetoric. There are plenty of other hateful old zealots on here that want to drown and kill everyone they disagree with, euthanize pensioners etc and dump their ugly bitch-y dog doo on the forum..

On UKD he said 600,000 people were going to die because of the Tories, to much mirth. That old in-joke lasted a long time....

For 600,000 days.
+++

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=24171 time=1589189483 user_id=98
I'd like to know how what I wrote is 'prejudiced'? Is it racist against the elves in lord of the rings to denigrate them by comparing her to them?

And why not? If he cleaned and broomed well and sorted out the streets, then why not say that bin man had a distinguished career? Most actors these days get paid millions but they don't really act..

Well you differed from another posters  belief and that is therefore prejudicial, apparently hating people and wishing them them dead on the other hand is quite acceptable  :crzy

And yes a binman I suppose could have a distinguished career however they'll never get recognised for doing a good job,now prancing around on a stage and doing panto is far more worthwhile and should be lauded and recognised with awards at all times.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=24171 time=1589189483 user_id=98
I'd like to know how what I wrote is 'prejudiced'? Is it racist against the elves in lord of the rings to denigrate them by comparing her to them?

And why not? If he cleaned and broomed well and sorted out the streets, then why not say that bin man had a distinguished career? Most actors these days get paid millions but they don't really act..

Your "elfism" and "actorism" are disgusting. How you haven't been banned for that is anyone's guess.

Cromwell would have but his arthritic fingers are playing up and he ordered £244.00 worth of big roll from Asda by mistake  :lol:

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=24158 time=1589188838 user_id=89
The fact is a significant number  of people would have party if a lot of Tories carked it, and with  good reasons. The way they have been treated by Tories.

What you sew, so shall ye reap.

You are one of the best examples there is of stoking hatred of others because you don't like their political views. You (and your alteregos on other forums) are by any rational assessment a person with extreme and dangerous views.

It's just that you portray yourself as a harmless old pensioner interested in bikes and barbeques, when in reality you are a bitter and nasty old zealot.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell post_id=24166 time=1589189116 user_id=48
Distinguished? she's a luvvie ffs,is someone who is a binman for 40 years described as having a distinguished career?

+++

Nalaar

I'd also have to say I had zero idea what she acted in until a read her credits.

But regarding her comments from the OP, they may be considered distasteful, but when applied to the context of the conversation she was having they seem perfectly reasonable.
Don't believe everything you think.

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=24164 time=1589189086 user_id=98
What prejudiced comments?

You made them, are you suffering from short term memory loss?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=24165 time=1589189104 user_id=50
Feck off Ken Clarke!

Sssssh. Don't mention "the other forum". I did but I think I got away with it  :lol:

:hattip  :-P

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=24162 time=1589188960 user_id=89
Anyone who knows nothing of her distinguished career and make prejudiced comments about her is being ignorant and prejudiced.

Distinguished? she's a luvvie ffs,is someone who is a binman for 40 years described as having a distinguished career?

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell post_id=24155 time=1589188609 user_id=48
On another forum when thatcher died someone who was apparently christian made great celebration of the death of thatcher,I hate thatcher but to celebrate or wish her dead or anyone else for that matter is IMO despicable......and I ain't religious.

What DD says is correct other than I just think this woman is a dotty old bat without real malice.

You on the other hand and admit to this would party at the thought of a lot of dead tories......that's not on.

Feck off Ken Clarke!

Sssssh. Don't mention "the other forum". I did but I think I got away with it  :lol: