My MP just emailed me to ask if I had any questions.

Started by papasmurf, May 13, 2020, 11:10:37 AM

« previous - next »

Javert

My MP is now Tory and on a personal level, he has been more responsive than the previously Labour MP.

On the few occasions I've written to him, I got a personal response to my direct question back from him, rather than just a stock letter.

That doesn't mean I support all his policies or agree with him, or even that I agree with his answer, but he did take the time to respond specifically to my questions.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=24490 time=1589364637 user_id=89
My MP just emailed me to ask if I had any questions for him. I knew he was stupid but I did not realise how stupid. He should have known better.

Well, at least he asked, mine wouldn't, when I was in London neither did my other MP.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=24507 time=1589367226 user_id=51
Are you talking about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Thomas_%28politician%29">Derek Thomas?

You see, I don't know anything about him, but wonder why you consider him to be stupid. If it is because he is a Tory, then I understand, as it fits in with your total hatred of the Conservative party.

It is because he is stupid, a local man who knows precisely nothing about the problems in the area made worse by his government.

His propaganda articles in the local press and  via emails, NEVER mention the problems. They are more like the Village Green Preservation society magazine.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Are you talking about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Thomas_%28politician%29">Derek Thomas?

You see, I don't know anything about him, but wonder why you consider him to be stupid. If it is because he is a Tory, then I understand, as it fits in with your total hatred of the Conservative party.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=24490 time=1589364637 user_id=89
My MP just emailed me to ask if I had any questions for him. I knew he was stupid but I did not realise how stupid. He should have known better.

Mine wouldn't dare!

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe