House of Horror Show

Started by Cassie, October 21, 2019, 06:31:31 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Cassie post_id=1639 time=1571679091 user_id=57
Is anyone watching this? I've given up, they've broken my spirit. I really don't care what happens now and I'm sick of getting my hopes up. They accuse Boris of being a liar and untrustworthy, yet they all promised to deliver Brexit at certain times in the last 4 years and they lied, they are untrustworthy.

Oh yeah, I forgot  :kikass:  :rant:  :kikass:  :rant:  :kikass:

I'm with you totally Cassie. It's heartbreaking. I heard the other day that as things stand we could continue like this til the end of the 5yr term when they would have to give us a GE.

The opposition is running the show, why would they change it?

cromwell

Quote from: Cassie post_id=1643 time=1571679478 user_id=57
I don't know how he has got away with though. Boris can't  :parp:  without someone bringing a court case agaisnt him, it just can't be right. I heard on the radio earlier that someone was going to do something about Bercow. I didn't hear the full story and I can't find it anywhere.

Yeah it's going to a committee,that should take a few years. :evil:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Cassie

Quote from: cromwell post_id=1641 time=1571679294 user_id=48
Mr Speaker and his bent agenda,bring on a GE and lets have a good clear out.

I don't know how he has got away with though. Boris can't  :parp:  without someone bringing a court case agaisnt him, it just can't be right. I heard on the radio earlier that someone was going to do something about Bercow. I didn't hear the full story and I can't find it anywhere.

cromwell

Mr Speaker and his bent agenda,bring on a GE and lets have a good clear out.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Cassie

Is anyone watching this? I've given up, they've broken my spirit. I really don't care what happens now and I'm sick of getting my hopes up. They accuse Boris of being a liar and untrustworthy, yet they all promised to deliver Brexit at certain times in the last 4 years and they lied, they are untrustworthy.

Oh yeah, I forgot  :kikass:  :rant:  :kikass:  :rant:  :kikass: