Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Maninpyjamas, May 18, 2020, 08:50:31 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Maninpyjamas post_id=25110 time=1589831431 user_id=117
Hello everyone, this is the first U.K.  Political forum I've ever registered at, just like nearly everyone in the last election I voted Conservative, any other vote in my view would of been wasted.

Born and raised in Gloucestershire and living quite comfortably now my children have left home.

Non smoker, and a lover of real ale, bike riding enthusiast because of the covid 19, it was deemed my work skill was important so I was asked to return to work after a government endorsed furlough.

Looking forward to adding positive and interesting subjects to this great looking forum.

Hello and welcome to the forum  :hattip
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Maninpyjamas

Hello everyone, this is the first U.K.  Political forum I've ever registered at, just like nearly everyone in the last election I voted Conservative, any other vote in my view would of been wasted.

Born and raised in Gloucestershire and living quite comfortably now my children have left home.

Non smoker, and a lover of real ale, bike riding enthusiast because of the covid 19, it was deemed my work skill was important so I was asked to return to work after a government endorsed furlough.

Looking forward to adding positive and interesting subjects to this great looking forum.