Main Menu

Trolling ?

Started by Borchester, October 22, 2019, 01:29:19 PM

« previous - next »

Wiggles

Like others, I have been banned from several sites, including football forums, political forums, and even watch enthusiast forums. Unfortunately if you don't agree with everyone else you are considered a troll. I even got banned from a golf forum for suggesting disobedient women should be hit with a putter, when clearly I was joking (well, I think I was  :D )
A hand up, not a hand out

Borchester

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=1785 time=1571751378 user_id=70
I got permanently banned by Urban 75, just can't remember specifically why.

probably because you let on that you had a job.

Jesus, those guys take me back to the days of bad dope and everything was like, the fault of the man. There is a guy on the site complaining that his council flat is infested with mice and all the council have have done is send a chap round from the pest control department. I don't know if he expected counselling or what, but so far no one has suggested that he frames up and grows a pair. :D
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Barry post_id=1839 time=1571760919 user_id=51
I thought Urban 75 was a nightclub or something. Do this forum's rules say you can't link to other sites? How boring.

I have been banned from 3 forums. One was a church forum where the minister who ran it didn't like his theology and thinking being challenged.

One I got banned for saying the Police force were being weakened by trying to have 50% men and 50% women, so because I was not PC  :lol:  enough.

The 3rd was quite fair, but I can't remember what I did. Being banned does not make you a bad person!  :kikass:

Hooligan :D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=1790 time=1571751758 user_id=70
Careful !!!

You'll be banned from here for promoting the pleasurable highlights of another site...

I thought Urban 75 was a nightclub or something. Do this forum's rules say you can't link to other sites? How boring.

I have been banned from 3 forums. One was a church forum where the minister who ran it didn't like his theology and thinking being challenged.

One I got banned for saying the Police force were being weakened by trying to have 50% men and 50% women, so because I was not PC  :lol:  enough.

The 3rd was quite fair, but I can't remember what I did. Being banned does not make you a bad person!  :kikass:
† The end is nigh †

patman post

Well I suppose if age means you can't wait...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Well at least it's quick

patman post

Quote from: cromwell post_id=1796 time=1571752999 user_id=48
Oh well we all have to go some time or other :-P

True — but up against a wall...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester post_id=1793 time=1571752377 user_id=62
Don't be so tetchy ollie. You may well be just another running dog lackey of the Political Forums Boss Class, but we still like you.

In fact, we have had a bit of a chat among ourselves and have decided that you will be the last one against the wall. In fact we will let DD organise the firing squad. He will probably be so  pissed that he will miss.

Oh well we all have to go some time or other :-P

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell post_id=1791 time=1571751874 user_id=48
Yes well I will ignore that but ffs don't start already you might not like being banned and none I work with take pleasure in it either.

Don't be so tetchy ollie. You may well be just another running dog lackey of the Political Forums Boss Class, but we still like you.

In fact, we have had a bit of a chat among ourselves and have decided that you will be the last one against the wall. In fact we will let DD organise the firing squad. He will probably be so  pissed that he will miss.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=1768 time=1571747976 user_id=89
Only one? I have a lifetime ban from several forums, basically because of rubbish moderation and/or the site owners being too "precious."

Yes well I will ignore that but ffs don't start already you might not like being banned and none I work with take pleasure in it either.

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=1786 time=1571751499 user_id=89
Banned from Urban 75, join the club. If you are not into illegal drugs, illegal raves, and anal sex, you don't fit in.

Careful !!!

You'll be banned from here for promoting the pleasurable highlights of another site...

Borchester

I joined because it looked like it was inhabited by a lively bunch of opinionated people — but didn't initially realise they mostly seemed to share the same opinion...

:D
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

I joined because it looked like it was inhabited by a lively bunch of opinionated people — but didn't initially realise they mostly seemed to share the same opinion...

Banned from Urban 75, join the club. If you are not into illegal drugs, illegal raves, and anal sex, you don't fit in.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Borchester

Quote from: Cassie post_id=1778 time=1571750485 user_id=57
Boys, boys it's not a badge of honour to be chucked off a load of forums.

No it is not. But quiet debates make quiet forums which tend to quietly disappear.
Algerie Francais !