Main Menu

Trolling ?

Started by Borchester, October 22, 2019, 01:29:19 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Cassie post_id=1778 time=1571750485 user_id=57
Boys, boys it's not a badge of honour to be chucked off a load of forums.

It is from some forums.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Cassie

Boys, boys it's not a badge of honour to be chucked off a load of forums.

T00ts

:dncg: Well I don't agree with you - you should be banned you're very naughty!!  :dncg:

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=1768 time=1571747976 user_id=89
Only one? I have a lifetime ban from several forums, basically because of rubbish moderation and/or the site owners being too "precious."

No. I said three. In the last two years. I don't particularly like bans. I like a site where I can pitch in and enjoy the craic, which means chatting to folk I might not agree with but whose conversation I find interesting.

As I said, it is their sites and if they want to ban me that is fair enough. But it does tend to mean that those who are left spend all their time agreeing with each other, which results in members drifting away.

Happily, there are always other forums.......... :D
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=1767 time=1571747359 user_id=62
I have just been chucked off another site.

Only one? I have a lifetime ban from several forums, basically because of rubbish moderation and/or the site owners being too "precious."
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

I have just been chucked off another site.

I went to Digital Spy and suggested that Brexit was not a bad idea whereupon the site runners acted as though I had pissed in the sink. Personally I can't see what is wrong with either but the chaps running DS tend to be a bit sensitive about both. And it is their bat and ball so I will hang my head in shame  and hide in a corner until I can be arsed to set up a new identity and start again.

Or maybe not.

This is the third time this has happened in as many years and both the other sites turned into mutual admiration societies that are now down to a few dozen members agreeing with each other which, to be honest, is a bit dull.

So I suppose I will just stay with this site and a few others, one of which is run by a Trump hating and cat loving Yank whose philosophy is that he does not care what is said as long as the police don't come to his door.
Algerie Francais !