Shamima Begum:

Started by Nick, October 22, 2019, 02:26:40 PM

« previous - next »

Churchill

I cannot feel sorry for her being brutally honest her fault is she really sorry for what she did? I don't think so,

Being a Muslim she should have known what the men she was determined to support and sleep with is towards women, they have scant or little regard for women who must obey them
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Sampanviking

Quote from: T00ts post_id=2581 time=1572125097 user_id=54
I can't believe so many of the comments on this. She and her friends were brainwashed on the net, their travel etc was facilitated by those enticing them.  They were impressionable girls who slipped through the net of parental and school care. I am sure they had no idea just what they were getting into. Once there any horror they might have initially felt was wiped by the doctrine fed to them. They probably weren't that intelligent. 2 have died. Is this remaining young woman traumatised? My guess is definitely. Losing 3 babies would be enough for any woman. What she has seen and experienced leaves her a very damaged person and she deserves our kindness. That may well be in a treatment centre. How many can honestly say that they can accept her possible death. How many are happy to cast the first stone? She should be brought home and assessed properly. What does  this say about us?

100% Toots

Churchill

Quote from: Borchester post_id=2555 time=1572109106 user_id=62
I find myself overcome by a nasty attack of decency which I hope will dissipate soon. In the meanwhile she appears to be nothing more than an unpleasant teenager with a surprising ignorance of birth control. There are plenty more dim witted bigots like her in Bethnal Green. Allowing her back won't make any difference.

:D

One is too many, once a precedence is set more will follow, the Security Services are stretched to the limit now trying to track and monitor suspected terrorists and those who are now out of prison after serving their sentence in the UK now.

The Manchester bombing tragedy shows what mayhem and mass murder that just one lone terrorist that has slipped under the radar can do
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

T00ts

I can't believe so many of the comments on this. She and her friends were brainwashed on the net, their travel etc was facilitated by those enticing them.  They were impressionable girls who slipped through the net of parental and school care. I am sure they had no idea just what they were getting into. Once there any horror they might have initially felt was wiped by the doctrine fed to them. They probably weren't that intelligent. 2 have died. Is this remaining young woman traumatised? My guess is definitely. Losing 3 babies would be enough for any woman. What she has seen and experienced leaves her a very damaged person and she deserves our kindness. That may well be in a treatment centre. How many can honestly say that they can accept her possible death. How many are happy to cast the first stone? She should be brought home and assessed properly. What does  this say about us?

Barry

Quote from: cromwell post_id=2551 time=1572107161 user_id=48
I can't help but find your post admirable,my heart tells me you're right.....however my head says stuff her she is where she is by her own actions.

Yes, SampanVK showing his softer side and I'd love to say he's right. Bring her back, but is the threat to our society reallly worth it?

What or who motivated her to go in the first place? Can all that just be erased from her head?  :shrg:
† The end is nigh †

Baron von Lotsov

Work it out dude.

It's always a girl. Statistically these things would be roughly 50/50, but empirically they are 100/0 unless we talk of terrorists, and then it is 0/100.

sob sob for little girl, no sob for little boy.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Borchester

Quote from: Churchill post_id=2553 time=1572107744 user_id=69
It would be boring if we all thought the same, no debate  :)

I find myself overcome by a nasty attack of decency which I hope will dissipate soon. In the meanwhile she appears to be nothing more than an unpleasant teenager with a surprising ignorance of birth control. There are plenty more dim witted bigots like her in Bethnal Green. Allowing her back won't make any difference.
Algerie Francais !

Churchill

It would be boring if we all thought the same, no debate  :)

cromwell

Quote from: Sampanviking post_id=2504 time=1572093192 user_id=79
I know I am in the minority here on this issue, but to me she is simply a child victim of both a brainwashing cult and sexual abuse.

If a14 year old girl had run off to join the Moonies and been married to an older man and had four children while still a teenager, the tabloids would be baying for blood.

What some here see as de sensitivity, I only see as trauma.

Bring the kid home and get her the psychological help she so clearly needs!

I can't help but find your post admirable,my heart tells me you're right.....however my head says stuff her she is where she is by her own actions.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Churchill

Quote from: Sampanviking post_id=2504 time=1572093192 user_id=79
I know I am in the minority here on this issue, but to me she is simply a child victim of both a brainwashing cult and sexual abuse.

If a14 year old girl had run off to join the Moonies and been married to an older man and had four children while still a teenager, the tabloids would be baying for blood.

She has already cost UK taxpayers a small fortune to track her trace her and stop her getting to Syria to no avail , she went there to become a Jihadi bride to support and give comfort to brutal killers of men women and children, taxpayers are also forking out for her families legal aid.

She turned her back on the land of her birth but now pleads to come back , who knows how many people she may have helped murder in Syria who would have pleaded for their lives before having their throats cut, burnt alive, or thrown off high buildings .

We have enough terrorists in our midst now home grown ones and those who have been ordered to come here to recruit more for the Jihad or raise money, we don't need anymore .

Even if she is mentally ill or not and brought back the taxpayers will again have to foot the large bill to house treat feed and keep her probably for the rest of her life.

At the end of the day she is very likely to bite the hand that feeds her the UK taxpayers and may always pose a danger to us , if she lived next door to you would you feel comfortable with that, I would not

Leave her where she is

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=1798 time=1571753268 user_id=70
I don't understand. The claim that Shamima Begum risks hanging because she's lost her British citizenship seems based on a claim by her lawyers that she would not be granted Bangladeshi nationality (which she could have a claim to through her family) and the Bangladeshi government has said if she arrived there covertly she would be hanged.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50137470">https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50137470

I'm not bloodthirsty enough to wish her dead, and I'm not against her being allowed to returned to the care of her family, preferably in Bangladesh, if that could be negotiated...

Send her to Somalia. They don't have a government as such, so anything goes. No one would notice she was there.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Sampanviking

Churchill

She put herself at risk the moment she set off the join the most brutal band of thugs the world has seen since the days of Hitler, Stalin Pol Pot VC  and similar, if she gets topped she has only herself to blame

patman post

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=1864 time=1571763548 user_id=63
I suppose many on here expect me to say I'll pull the lever myself....

I would, of course.

BUT the fact is this bitch is not stateless

She married a Dutchman and is therefore a dutch citizen under their rules. And as quackers is so keen to point out she is an EU citizen too.

So throw her at the mercy of Amsterdam and / or Brussels.

Marrying a Dutch citizen does not automatically bring Dutch citizenship. Apart form special waivers, I am told there are only a couple of ways of acquiring citizenship: by parentage (including adoption), and by living there for several years...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=1866 time=1571763618 user_id=63
Here we go .....

:dmq:  :lol:
† The end is nigh †