DDs new "model"....

Started by DeppityDawg, May 22, 2020, 10:48:31 AM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

You people need to get back to work and stop wasting taxpayers money waffling on an internet forum. Coming here and not taking our jobs ffs. You'll give immigrants a good name.

johnofgwent

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=25439 time=1590140911 user_id=50

...hang on, I'm off to shag my girlfriend on another forum...

Is that shag the girlfriend you found on another forum .... or something that needs a better VPN than I'm prepared to pay for ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borg Refinery

I thought DD's new model was about showing off some cosmetic surgery done.
+++

DeppityDawg

Quote from: "Hyperduck Quack Quack" post_id=25455 time=1590145062 user_id=103
I only read this because I was bored and now I'm even more bored.

Feck off then. I never asked you to come here.

Hyperduck Quack Quack

I only read this because I was bored and now I'm even more bored.

DeppityDawg

Yeah, I wish it was one of the old page 3 girls, but no such luck...Borchester, feck off...

However, this new "model" has just been released by a some "experts" (who used to gather round the bar in the Skanky Ferret) which predicts what will happen in 6 months when the Government start to address the massive shortfalls in finance caused by the Netflix binge...erm lockdown...

By calculating the X axis of the hypotenuse of the triangle divided by a meat and potato pie x the square root of feck all, we can arrive at the approximate number of threads that whingy lefty liberals will start complaining about this action or that cut – its umpty six thousand and four. How can we be so precise? Because we are "experts" of course, and we can't ever be wrong or make mistakes, or react to public opinion, or political pressure or be wanting to make a name for ourselves to go with that expensive education (that we didn't have)  :roll:

In order not to overwhelm the forum and cause admin a fatal heart attack trying to deal with it, we must take action NOW and close the forum down for 9 years. We think...maybe...hang on, I'm off to shag my girlfriend on another forum...no wait wait...feck it I don't know...

Actually, serious posts will follow, when I've dealt with these emails from this fecking idiot from a well known supermarket...anyone would think I had work to do.