Cummings Breaks the Rules.

Started by B0ycey, May 23, 2020, 06:34:21 AM

« previous - next »

B0ycey

Johnson is panicing over this. This briefing is car crash TV.

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26172 time=1590431214 user_id=98
Fair enough and I agree about Bliar, but would you still vote Tory had you the chance once more?

If it's a private thing that's cool.  :hattip  No worries.

I'm not certain brexit will happen,see what the future holds and I will come back to you on that.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell post_id=26171 time=1590431070 user_id=48
No I'm deeply unhappy at piss poor behaviour,in actual fact I voted labour more in my life than for any other party,Bliar began the change and then being taken for a fool by later labour people,like so many others especially in the north I turned my back on them.

Fair enough and I agree about Bliar, but would you still vote Tory had you the chance once more?

If it's a private thing that's cool.  :hattip  No worries.
+++

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26166 time=1590430757 user_id=98
And I respect that, but you appear to be deeply unhappy with your voting choice, that's all I'm saying.  

Would you vote the same if you had the choice given to you once more? I don't expect you'd ever vote Corbyn, or maybe never Lab, but what would you choose with hindsight?

As for Tomboy's fanatical obsession with replying to every feckin post of mine (15+ notificatiins ffs), I'mjust not that interesting sorry mate.

No I'm deeply unhappy at piss poor behaviour,in actual fact I voted labour more in my life than for any other party,Bliar began the change and then being taken for a fool by later labour people,like so many others especially in the north I turned my back on them.

B0ycey

Oh my god. Two questions and dodging the actual questions. Nice one BoJo. Thanks for showing us you are a Clown.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26166 time=1590430757 user_id=98

As for Tomboy's fanatical obsession with replying to every feckin post of mine (15+ notificatiins ffs), I'm just not that interesting sorry mate.

Theres a good fellow. :lol:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26160 time=1590430341 user_id=116
Perhaps. But how much flack can Johnson take?

loads.

The public want him to deliver brexit more than anything else.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26157 time=1590430120 user_id=98
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you supported these 'children' a few months back when you thought they'd deliver Brexit.  :oops: So much for prostrating to the pile.  :-P

cromwell still does.

unlike you he nailed his colours to the mast and stuck with it. He didnt run away and deny supporting them in the first place unlike you ya big girls blouse regarding labour.

Imagine getting all upset because the big man wouldnt hold your hand on an interwebby forum? :lol:

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell post_id=26162 time=1590430575 user_id=48
So what,just because I support their proclaimed policy doesn't mean blanket approval,this whole affair is lie after lie.

There are parts of many political party policy across the spectrum I might support don't be under any illusion that means I approve of them or all their ideas or behaviour or won't call them out for it if I feel justified,anything else would be hypocritical,dunno about you but hypocrisy doesn't work for me :-P

And I respect that, but you appear to be deeply unhappy with your voting choice, that's all I'm saying.  

Would you vote the same if you had the choice given to you once more? I don't expect you'd ever vote Corbyn, or maybe never Lab, but what would you choose with hindsight?

As for Tomboy's fanatical obsession with replying to every feckin post of mine (15+ notificatiins ffs), I'm just not that interesting sorry mate.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: GregB post_id=26140 time=1590425741 user_id=72
I don't think he will go, time will tell.

Fake news from The media as usual with MPs and media speaking on behalf of the population, oh and a dog walker in Durham  :D

:lol:

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26139 time=1590425044 user_id=98

The little wee hens of the world who feel deeply hurt that Cummings is getting it in the neck could calm down of course, but no, the hysterical reaction is pretty amusing.  :dncg:

You can talk to me dyno instead of hiding behind vague words . Mark of someone  who doesnt have much bottle if you dont mind me saying  , who wont announce which political party he suppports , denies he is a lefty / brit lefty , and now cant talk to me toe to toe but instead has to make petty comment through a third party.

The word "Hen" in glaswegian vernacular refers to a woman , and i used it sarcastically to refer to you earlier. We arent talking about feckin chickens  , although maybe we are in your case "hen".

Im perfectly calm about cummings. I dont have any real interest in english politics except as an amusing pastime , or how it affects my country ,  so it makes no odds to me wether cummings goes or stays.

If he does go, perhaps seeing the reaction of you brit lefty types we could hire him to master :lol: mind the next scot indy ref

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26157 time=1590430120 user_id=98
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you supported these 'children' a few months back when you thought they'd deliver Brexit.  :oops: So much for prostrating to the pile.  :-P

So what,just because I support their proclaimed policy doesn't mean blanket approval,this whole affair is lie after lie.

There are parts of many political party policy across the spectrum I might support don't be under any illusion that means I approve of them or all their ideas or behaviour or won't call them out for it if I feel justified,anything else would be hypocritical,dunno about you but hypocrisy doesn't work for me :-P

B0ycey

Quote from: cromwell post_id=26154 time=1590429406 user_id=48

How dominic went on a drive and sat at beauty spot to test his eyesight

What a pile of manure  :thdwn:

:lol:

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas post_id=26159 time=1590430257 user_id=58
probably not , but neither is cummings by the looks of it.

Perhaps. But how much flack can Johnson take?

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26136 time=1590424148 user_id=116

This isn't going anywhere.

probably not , but neither is cummings by the looks of it.