Cummings Breaks the Rules.

Started by B0ycey, May 23, 2020, 06:34:21 AM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell post_id=26154 time=1590429406 user_id=48

How dominic went on a drive and sat at beauty spot to test his eyesight

What a pile of manure  :thdwn:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you supported these 'children' a few months back when you thought they'd deliver Brexit.  :oops: So much for prostrating to the pile.  :-P
+++

cromwell

How dominic went on a drive and sat at beauty spot to test his eyesight

What a pile of manure  :thdwn:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26129 time=1590423272 user_id=116
Right, so you have been asking people to work at home whenever possible, but you had to drive to Barnard Castle to see if you can make a trip to London because you have Covid symptoms and need to go to work. What the f**k. This is even worse.

A lot worse, brings into question if he was impaired for driving on the trip up, and doing a "test drive," to check his eyesight before driving back is irresponsible.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

GregB

Quote from: Borchester post_id=26145 time=1590426870 user_id=62
" An unnamed neighbour tells the Daily Mirror and the Guardian that Mr Cummings was seen in his parents' garden. "I got the shock of my life as I looked over to the gates and saw him," they say. "

Quiet sort of place Durham

Maybe theirs no bald men in Durham  :D

Borchester

Quote from: GregB post_id=26140 time=1590425741 user_id=72
I don't think he will go, time will tell.

Fake news from The media as usual with MPs and media speaking on behalf of the population, oh and a dog walker in Durham  :D

" An unnamed neighbour tells the Daily Mirror and the Guardian that Mr Cummings was seen in his parents' garden. "I got the shock of my life as I looked over to the gates and saw him," they say. "

Quiet sort of place Durham
Algerie Francais !

GregB

I don't think he will go, time will tell.

Fake news from The media as usual with MPs and media speaking on behalf of the population, oh and a dog walker in Durham  :D

Borg Refinery

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26136 time=1590424148 user_id=116
Well you have the internet to keep you happy I suspect. Although Johnson clearly wants to keep this guy, but I am not joking he is going to do some serious BS to explain four breaches of advice. The media might not have picked up on them now, but they will once they have digested the transcripts.

This isn't going anywhere.

I suspect you are right, although it is funny watching heads explode trying to justify this.  8-)  :lol:

Anyone would think they have an agenda, the boys have swallowed any old shite and now they need a good cover story, no matter how made up it is.

The little wee hens of the world who feel deeply hurt that Cummings is getting it in the neck could calm down of course, but no, the hysterical reaction is pretty amusing.  :dncg:
+++

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas post_id=26135 time=1590423888 user_id=58
Seriously mate , i honestly dont watch tv mutch at all. The only person in the house who wtches tv is the missus , and even she isnt as bad as she used to be.

Five seconds of breakfast tv in the morning has me ready for hanging myself .

As i said , i dont think cummings is going anywhere. One way or the other.

Brexit is all that matters to the majority , and brexiters are pretty forgiving for those who further their views. :lol:  ;)

( plus you must admit it is funny watching all the lefty remoaner types have a complete feckin melt down and journalists actually believeing they are somehow relevant.)

Well you have the internet to keep you happy I suspect. Although Johnson clearly wants to keep this guy, but I am not joking he is going to do some serious BS to explain four breaches of advice. The media might not have picked up on them now, but they will once they have digested the transcripts.

This isn't going anywhere.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26134 time=1590423639 user_id=116
:lol:

He is still trying to hang on. Total BS. And so many holes. It is cringe worthy but worth a watch. You'd love it.

Seriously mate , i honestly dont watch tv mutch at all. The only person in the house who wtches tv is the missus , and even she isnt as bad as she used to be.

Five seconds of breakfast tv in the morning has me ready for hanging myself .

As i said , i dont think cummings is going anywhere. One way or the other.

Brexit is all that matters to the majority , and brexiters are pretty forgiving for those who further their views. :lol:  ;)

( plus you must admit it is funny watching all the lefty remoaner types have a complete feckin melt down and journalists actually believeing they are somehow relevant.)
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas post_id=26131 time=1590423475 user_id=58
sounds good to me mate.

You need to keep me updated as im not watching it.

Whats happening with priti patel in lefty remoaner world?

Has she resigned or been sacked yet?

I cant keep up.

Wonder how many rants the brit left will have before hard brexit approaches at the end of the year.? :lol:

He is still trying to hang on. Total BS. And so many holes. It is cringe worthy but worth a watch. You'd love it.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26129 time=1590423272 user_id=116
Right, so you have been asking people to work at home whenever possible, but you had to drive to Barnard Castle to see if you can make a trip to London because you have Covid symptoms and need to go to work. What the f**k. This is even worse.

sounds good to me mate.

You need to keep me updated as im not watching it.

Whats happening with priti patel in lefty remoaner world?

Has she resigned or been sacked yet?

I cant keep up.

Wonder how many rants the brit left will have before hard brexit approaches at the end of the year.? :lol:

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26127 time=1590423124 user_id=98
I really cant watch it, it's just too irritating. But I suppose at least that's something; reading out the transcript.

Bojo is very dislikeable, but surely if Dom leaves, Dom will just continue to pull the strings via proxy of some other advisor or another?  :roll:

It's just another multiheaded wee beastie that won't quit its crusade in favour of everything that's wrong with the world.

ohhhhhhh. :lol:

Dynorod is all upset cause the scottish wont return his virtual hug  and get all lefty and comradey with him.

Boo hoo.

Feckin man up ya big girls blouse. What age are you? :roll:

B0ycey

Right, so you have been asking people to work at home whenever possible, but you had to drive to Barnard Castle to see if you can make a trip to London because you have Covid symptoms and need to go to work. What the F@@@. This is even worse.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26121 time=1590422247 user_id=116
They are asking the generic questions that have been hanging around for the past 24 hours. But when they actually read the transcripts of what he has actually said, he has actually broken more rules than just stay at home.

#clusterfuckcontinues

I really cant watch it, it's just too irritating. But I suppose at least that's something; reading out the transcript.

Bojo is very dislikeable, but surely if Dom leaves, Dom will just continue to pull the strings via proxy of some other advisor or another?  :roll:

It's just another multiheaded wee beastie that won't quit its crusade in favour of everything that's wrong with the world.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26120 time=1590422065 user_id=98
Just watching it is like a trainwreck.

untberg and Pesto are utterly useless, so useless, I think a random person on the street would ask better questions.

Where's the holding him to account? If it was Paxo or someone with some integrity we might listen, but as it isn't, this idiot Dom is getting away with talking easily dismissed rubbish.

i have been hearing the johnson government is a trainwreck since they were elected last december.

They are still there , and going strong.

Last week or so it was priti patel , this week cummings .

Nothing matters  but brexit. You wont touch him or his government.