Cummings Breaks the Rules.

Started by B0ycey, May 23, 2020, 06:34:21 AM

« previous - next »

B0ycey

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=25694 time=1590253478 user_id=89
Cummings must be a sad friendless bastard if there was no-one to look after his off spring nearby whilst he and he wife self isolated in their London home.

He has taken the piss and should man up and resign.

Agreed

It's a farce. It is a farce because clearly it's a well rehearsed lie and clearly other methods could have been implemented if the concern was true.

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=25690 time=1590252314 user_id=116
The reason given was spin. That is they looked at their own advice and tried to fit in a loophole because this is a key figure that Johnson likes. Although the advice was clear. You stay put if you have symptoms and that would have been London. There was no mention of travel for child care. Children that would have more likely than not had the virus as well I might add. I am sure if it was serious and both parents were hospitalised, the children would have been put in care by the state. So this is nonsense. But clearly you have bought it. But I doubt many will.

Cummings must be a sad friendless bastard if there was no-one to look after his off spring nearby whilst he and he wife self isolated in their London home.

He has taken the piss and should man up and resign.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

B0ycey

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=25689 time=1590252029 user_id=53
Well Id argue the location and facilities but would agree the thought of being coped up in a flat for a month would make Durham look a better option . That's not to dismiss the reason given for the move

The reason given was spin. That is they looked at their own advice and tried to fit in a loophole because this is a key figure that Johnson likes. Although the advice was clear. You stay put if you have symptoms and that would have been London. There was no mention of travel for child care. Children that would have more likely than not had the virus as well I might add. I am sure if it was serious and both parents were hospitalised, the children would have been put in care by the state. So this is nonsense. But clearly you have bought it. But I doubt many will.

Streetwalker

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=25686 time=1590250992 user_id=116
Because the location and facilities are better than a flat in London to spend two weeks.

Well Id argue the location and facilities but would agree the thought of being coped up in a flat for a month would make Durham look a better option . That's not to dismiss the reason given for the move

Borg Refinery

Quote from: GerryT post_id=25673 time=1590246896 user_id=61
The real question is what does this say about the Govt and in particular Johnson. Nobody elected Cummings but he seems to be driving the ship, time will tell as it's early days, but Johnson should sack him for this, but will he ? and the really really big question, why not ?

:hattip

Not sure about the other gibberish going on in the thread which I skipped over, but you've hit the nail on the head.

The point is that Cummings has thrown his arrogance and weight around yet again, and said:

"Who cares. So what? What are you going to do?", like the less-than-nothing piece of anti-matter detritus he is; thinking his whackaloo eugenicist rubbish & other insane confused beliefs, pseudo intellectual bluster and general public schoolboy false confidence will pull him through.

I hope it pulls him in and drowns him the fick feck.
+++

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=25684 time=1590250216 user_id=89
Rubbish.  (Seriously.) Don't you have any access to news media and current affairs?

You have asked me this many times papa and as I have told you before , yes just not the bias shite your reading

B0ycey

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=25685 time=1590250887 user_id=53
What other reason would the bloke have to drive to Durham other than to be close to his relatives and family support .

Because the location and facilities are better than a flat in London to spend two weeks.

Streetwalker

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=25681 time=1590249562 user_id=116
Well I give a feck. And I give a feck because whilst I disagree with the government strategy, I have kept to it nonetheless. Now it is up to interpretation, well there is a number of things that I could bend. Which means the government is losing its message.

Also, does anyone really buy this childcare nonsense. It is clearly spin (or in laymen an excuse for a mistake).

What other reason would the bloke have to drive to Durham other than to be close to his relatives and family support .

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=25683 time=1590250081 user_id=53

This is nothing many families have not done in the past 2 months

Rubbish.  (Seriously.) Don't you have any access to news media and current affairs?

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=25680 time=1590249235 user_id=89
Really? Drove several hundred miles when he knew he had Covid-19 symptoms and left children with elderly relatives.

You are trying to defend the indefensible.

If that was the case then I would be disappointed . From what I have read though he went to the area where his family live (not just his parents ) so as to have access to family help during isolation .

This is nothing many families have not done in the past 2 months or so what we are really talking about is should he have driven two hundred miles with his wife barking in the back . Maybe it would have been OK if they had gone by motorbike ?

B0ycey

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=25679 time=1590248778 user_id=53
In life it doesn't matter what the advice is  or even if its the law which it wasn't you will always do whats best for you and yours .  

Well I give a feck. And I give a feck because whilst I disagree with the government strategy, I have kept to it nonetheless. Now it is up to interpretation, well there is a number of things that I could bend. Which means the government is losing its message.

Also, does anyone really buy this childcare nonsense. It is clearly spin (or in laymen an excuse for a mistake).

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=25679 time=1590248778 user_id=53
  ,from what Ive read he did nothing to jeopardise  that .

Really? Drove several hundred miles when he knew he had Covid-19 symptoms and left children with elderly relatives.

You are trying to defend the indefensible.

Streetwalker

In life it doesn't matter what the advice is  or even if its the law which it wasn't you will always do whats best for you and yours .  

The loony left have been after Cummings since Brexit and this has given them a chance to pile in with the help of their foghorn the BBC . Nobody else gives a feck .

The lockdown for what it was ,was to keep vast numbers  of us out of Hospital  ,from what Ive read he did nothing to jeopardise  that .

Im no particular fan of the guy but the more the lefty mad hatters  get their knickers in a twist over him the more he is growing on me  :)

B0ycey

Oh my god. Seriously! Sharpps stutterings are embarrassing. Getting grilled over Cummings and the defence isn't even plausible. Seems like the rules are down to interpretation now.   :lol:

GerryT

The real question is what does this say about the Govt and in particular Johnson. Nobody elected Cummings but he seems to be driving the ship, time will tell as it's early days, but Johnson should sack him for this, but will he ? and the really really big question, why not ?