What's really bad about the Durham trips story....

Started by BeElBeeBub, May 23, 2020, 11:34:00 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26178 time=1590432049 user_id=98
I agree but let's be honest, you did know that Cummings was part and parcel of this govt back around election time and we knew he was the 'voice in Boris's' ear.

Just like Seamus Milne was Corbyn's go-to guy in the same way. Just for balance.

They are a heap of shite - but this is a govt with a guy who said and I quote:

https://ibb.co/9v4Dxy3">

I mean.. if there was a plane crash, he'd probably stick up for Boeing for making defective aircrafts.

It hasn't gone well, and it's the corny excuse for a debating strategy trotted out over and over again by em' that's annoying, to me anyway.

I understand that Brexit means Brexit and it should've been fully done by Jan 2017 - as I said in 2016, get everything finished with certainty one way or the other, quickly, don't drag it out. If we leave, then sort out the details quickly. What will hurt the economy is uncertainty more than anything else.

IMHO the ref and the ultra long process of implementing it was a deliberate was a way of diverting people's attention and redrawing the political battle lines. That's why they've dragged the process out for so long.

I only voted Corbyn, not because I like his ideas so much as I'm concerned about the state of England; his Brexit strategy was catastrophic. It was only a 'lesser evil' choice.

its no down to  you to kangaroo court cromwell on why he voted tory or brexit is it? WTF is it to do with you?

He may very well disagree with cummings or others in the tory party. I dont like or agree with many politicians and their lackeys in the SNP , but i will keep voting them till we get indy same as cromwell did with the tories and brexit.

The tories have done a grand job .

They are doing what they set out to do and deliver brexit.

Under the snp at holyrood and the tories at westminster i havent had it so good over the last ten years or more , certainly far better than we had it under those labour barstewards blair and brown and those breasts like joke macconnell , given a peerage for handing a billion of scottish taxpayers money back to brown and blair back in the old days.

As a glaswegian , i can announce glasgow hasnt had it so good since we kicked labour out of the council , evey town city and region of the uk that those barstewards touch they bring down to a sink hole and impoverish it.

Both england and scotland are in a far better place that labour never got anywhere near the reigns of power in either country , and its feck all to do with corbyn.

Same goes for starmer.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell post_id=26158 time=1590430145 user_id=48
For the first part of your post,no he 's not

For the second I agree, a permanent break from no 10 is well deserved,

What a pile of manure and if you fell for that from penfold I am surprised. :shock:

I always think you a reasonable man, but here it is you who have fallen for the dupe. I agree that over 200 miles was a long way to go but he is absolutely right that he took his own judgement. I would have done and so would anyone in his circumstances as he saw them. If proof were ever needed that he is being hounded then the last few days have been it. Whatever we might be led to think by those who don't like him in Westminster, this is unreasonable harassment. Be honest would you have been prepared to palm your kid off to just anyone? Chances are his wife was in a state of panic and really bending his ear. At least he was man enough not to lay it at her door.

If we are going to see change in Whitehall then we need mavericks prepared to get stuck in. Otherwise we will continue to have chinless lily livered  dodos forever.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell post_id=26158 time=1590430145 user_id=48

What a pile of manure and if you fell for that from danger mouse I am surprised. :shock:

I agree but let's be honest, you did know that Cummings was part and parcel of this govt back around election time and we knew he was the 'voice in Boris's' ear.

Just like Seamus Milne was Corbyn's go-to guy in the same way. Just for balance.

They are a heap of shite - but this is a govt with a guy who said and I quote:

https://ibb.co/9v4Dxy3">

I mean.. if there was a plane crash, he'd probably stick up for Boeing for making defective aircrafts.

It hasn't gone well, and it's the corny excuse for a debating strategy trotted out over and over again by em' that's annoying, to me anyway.

I understand that Brexit means Brexit and it should've been fully done by Jan 2017 - as I said in 2016, get everything finished with certainty one way or the other, quickly, don't drag it out. If we leave, then sort out the details quickly. What will hurt the economy is uncertainty more than anything else.

IMHO the ref and the ultra long process of implementing it was a deliberate was a way of diverting people's attention and redrawing the political battle lines. That's why they've dragged the process out for so long.

I only voted Corbyn, not because I like his ideas so much as I'm concerned about the state of England; his Brexit strategy was catastrophic. It was only a 'lesser evil' choice.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=26152 time=1590429049 user_id=50
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Is that a scientific conclusion, or has someone designed a model that replicated this?

:lol:

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts post_id=26137 time=1590424885 user_id=54
:hattip  Even though I am always suspicious that your motives wear a kilt!  :lol:

It drives me crazy for goodness sake where is the sense in all this. I am more than surprised that he didn't walk off. The questioning was disgraceful from many. How dare they? He came back after his 14 days. He was told he could. He went North for good reasons. Why should he sit at home with his family running the gauntlet of media spying?

Toots , you may not agree with my support for scottish indy , but at least you know exactly where i am coming from unlike some of the reprobates on this forum who hide behind sock puppets , deny their political beliefs and support for the left while constantly spending their whole time aiming fire at the tories.

Dont worry about it  lefty storm in a remoaner tea cup.

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: Borchester post_id=26155 time=1590429533 user_id=62
I dunno. Probably you child like middle class snobbery that fixates on minor points and assumes that everyone else cares.

Anyway, there has been a secret ballot and it has been decided that from now on you are the board's Islington Lefty  :hattip

If it brings you childlike delight.

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts post_id=26125 time=1590422585 user_id=54
You're wrong as far as I can see. Give the chap a break.

What a pile of manure and if you fell for that from penfold I am surprised. :shock:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: BeElBeeBub post_id=26144 time=1590426843 user_id=88
What makes you think I'm an Islington lefty?

Breaking the dress codes is a classic "the rules don't apply to me" power move. If a junior intern dresses like him at No10 would they get away with it or be asked to dress appropriately next time?  Dressing like he does basically says "I'm breaking the rules but am so important rules don't apply to me".

I dunno. Probably you child like middle class snobbery that fixates on minor points and assumes that everyone else cares.

Anyway, there has been a secret ballot and it has been decided that from now on you are the board's Islington Lefty  :hattip
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26146 time=1590427099 user_id=116
The greatest f**k up was, "I drove to test my eyesight to drive". Classic.  :lol:

#circularreasoning

So not only did he do the drive up probably impaired, without a thorough eyesight test he possibly drove back impaired.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Quote from: BeElBeeBub post_id=26144 time=1590426843 user_id=88

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Quote from: BeElBeeBub post_id=26144 time=1590426843 user_id=88Dressing like he does basically says "I'm breaking the rules but am so important rules don't apply to me".

Is that a scientific conclusion, or has someone designed a model that replicated this?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26146 time=1590427099 user_id=116
The greatest f**k up was, "I drove to test my eyesight to drive". Classic.  :lol:

#circularreasoning

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!
+++

B0ycey

The greatest F@@@ up was, "I drove to test my eyesight to drive". Classic.  :lol:

#circularreasoning

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: Borchester post_id=26142 time=1590426091 user_id=62
When it comes to preety snobbery, you can't beat an Islington lefty  :D

Actually I am not overly sure that Cummings handled the matter particularly well. Telling the press that he was right, they were wrong and if they did not like it they should feel free to go f**k themselves might have coincide with public feeling, but it also suggests he is not as up on his people handling skills as he might wish.

Breaking the dress codes is a classic "the rules don't apply to me" power move. If a junior intern dresses like him at No10 would they get away with it or be asked to dress appropriately next time?  Dressing like he does basically says "I'm breaking the rules but am so important rules don't apply to me".

Borg Refinery

Quote from: T00ts post_id=26137 time=1590424885 user_id=54
:hattip  Even though I am always suspicious that your motives wear a kilt!  :lol:

It drives me crazy for goodness sake where is the sense in all this. I am more than surprised that he didn't walk off. The questioning was disgraceful from many. How dare they? He came back after his 14 days. He was told he could. He went North for good reasons. Why should he sit at home with his family running the gauntlet of media spying?

Because the rules apply to everyone, or no one.

Are you suggesting he deserves special treatment as he's a govt guy?

As for injecting haggis, I believe one is not well acquainted with that.  :-P
+++

Borchester

Quote from: BeElBeeBub post_id=26112 time=1590419723 user_id=88

As a small example, he deliberately dresses casually in ana environment where business attire is customary.

When it comes to preety snobbery, you can't beat an Islington lefty  :D

Actually I am not overly sure that Cummings handled the matter particularly well. Telling the press that he was right, they were wrong and if they did not like it they should feel free to go F@@@ themselves might have coincide with public feeling, but it also suggests he is not as up on his people handling skills as he might wish.
Algerie Francais !