What's really bad about the Durham trips story....

Started by BeElBeeBub, May 23, 2020, 11:34:00 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: BeElBeeBub post_id=26112 time=1590419723 user_id=88

As a small example, he deliberately dresses casually in ana environment where business attire is customary.

When it comes to preety snobbery, you can't beat an Islington lefty  :D

Actually I am not overly sure that Cummings handled the matter particularly well. Telling the press that he was right, they were wrong and if they did not like it they should feel free to go F@@@ themselves might have coincide with public feeling, but it also suggests he is not as up on his people handling skills as he might wish.
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas post_id=26133 time=1590423626 user_id=58
got it in one toots.

Thats all it is , lefty remoaner ranting and baying for the blood of the evil brexit antichrist.

Soon blow over once they all run out of drugs and drink and fall asleep. :roll:

:hattip  Even though I am always suspicious that your motives wear a kilt!  :lol:

It drives me crazy for goodness sake where is the sense in all this. I am more than surprised that he didn't walk off. The questioning was disgraceful from many. How dare they? He came back after his 14 days. He was told he could. He went North for good reasons. Why should he sit at home with his family running the gauntlet of media spying?

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts post_id=26128 time=1590423193 user_id=54
  and let's be honest, feeding frenzy of unscrupulous people baying for blood.

got it in one toots.

Thats all it is , lefty remoaner ranting and baying for the blood of the evil brexit antichrist.

Soon blow over once they all run out of drugs and drink and fall asleep. :roll:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

B0ycey

Quote from: T00ts post_id=26128 time=1590423193 user_id=54
It is well known that we women have far better instincts than mere men. So sorry, you are still wrong. It's a set up to stop a pointless,  and let's be honest, feeding frenzy of unscrupulous people baying for blood. The day we allow the media to start running the country we might as well give up. What's this obsession with expecting human beings to be perfect? It's pathetic.

T00ts,  his response has made things worse. It started off with stay at home. We now have unnecessary journey, out and about with symptoms, not working from home whenever possible and trying to drive to London with Covid symptoms.

T00ts

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26126 time=1590422883 user_id=116
I am good at telling when something has been set up. And this is blatantly obvious that it has been set up. Probably explain the half an hour extra to get the set up right.

Also, he's an adviser. If he is worried for his safety he should quit. Your emotions are too gentle T00ts.

It is well known that we women have far better instincts than mere men. So sorry, you are still wrong. It's a set up to stop a pointless,  and let's be honest, feeding frenzy of unscrupulous people baying for blood. The day we allow the media to start running the country we might as well give up. What's this obsession with expecting human beings to be perfect? It's pathetic.

B0ycey

Quote from: T00ts post_id=26125 time=1590422585 user_id=54
You're wrong as far as I can see. Give the chap a break.

I am good at telling when something has been set up. And this has been blatantly obvious to have been set up. Probably explain the half an hour extra to get the set up right.

Also, he's an adviser. If he is worried for his safety he should quit. Your emotions are too gentle T00ts.

T00ts

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26124 time=1590422500 user_id=116
This has been orchestrated and won't work. It has been expressed as a sympathy BS, but don't fall for this "I was afraid" nonsense.

You're wrong as far as I can see. Give the chap a break.

B0ycey

Quote from: T00ts post_id=26122 time=1590422332 user_id=54
Well are you all disappointed not to have a public hanging in the No 10 garden? The bloke didn't need to make this statement, but I for one grant him the benefit of the doubt. In his place I would have got out of town. The man has been hounded for months, regardless of who or what he is, the media have stirred up a hornets nest for no other reason than some think he should not have his job.

This has been orchestrated and won't work. It has been expressed as a sympathy BS, but don't fall for this "I was afraid" nonsense.

T00ts

Well are you all disappointed not to have a public hanging in the No 10 garden? The bloke didn't need to make this statement, but I for one grant him the benefit of the doubt. In his place I would have got out of town. The man has been hounded for months, regardless of who or what he is, the media have stirred up a hornets nest for no other reason than some think he should not have his job.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: BeElBeeBub post_id=26112 time=1590419723 user_id=88
Aside from the fact this press conference breaks the SPAD code, it's entirely on brand that he is late for it.

He has consistently shown that he thinks rules and protocol shouldn't and don't apply to him.

As a small example, he deliberately dresses casually in ana environment where business attire is customary.

What's wrong with all that?

Tbh, the problem is that he's like those upper class boys 'roughing' it pretending to be rebellious (and working class), it's like a throwback to the nineties.

In and of itself, that's a nothing-issue; the problem is that he's trying to mislead people with his fake rebellious image. "the bad boize of brexit" BS is so ironic; upper-class hedge fund billionaires and millionaires, and GRU asset cambridge grads like Dom 'roughing it' to fool the masses...

People really will believe anything, I guess. Maybe it's becoming clear that that was a contrived image; a total fakery???

If we had a genuinely rebellious govt in power that didn't follow daft little rules, even if they were Tories, I wouldn't mind.
+++

B0ycey

He's probably deciding whether or not to wiggle out of this. The correct answer is to not. :lol:

BeElBeeBub

Aside from the fact this press conference breaks the SPAD code, it's entirely on brand that he is late for it.

He has consistently shown that he thinks rules and protocol shouldn't and don't apply to him.

why are we surprised that he thought the lockdown regulations didnt apply to him.

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=26101 time=1590417598 user_id=63
Coming back to the thread title, I stupidly used the BBC to find the weather, not my met office weather app, so now I've seen a headline that Cummings is going to make a statement....

You have no idea how much I hope its 'f**k you, the tories need me so badly I can do as I f**king please' because shortly after that the shares in the pitchfork and molotov cocktail makers I've sunk thousands into will skyrocket....

Sadly, I suspect it's going to be his goings .....

The adoration you are showing for an unelected bureaucrat is a little ironic.

johnofgwent

Coming back to the thread title, I stupidly used the BBC to find the weather, not my met office weather app, so now I've seen a headline that Cummings is going to make a statement....

You have no idea how much I hope its 'F@@@ you, the tories need me so badly I can do as I fucking please' because shortly after that the shares in the pitchfork and molotov cocktail makers I've sunk thousands into will skyrocket....

Sadly, I suspect it's going to be his goings .....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26038 time=1590401088 user_id=116
You are aware that government expenditure will go up outside the UK because of cost burden aren't you? Although being I live in Scotland that isn't really a point aimed at me anyways right?

For an independent Scotland to keep its spending habits, it will require mass immigration which is why the SNP want it more than anything. It is why there be a big movement up north when it happens. It is why the Left can wait.

:lol:

ok boycey.

Feckin hell what a transformation , the "brit left" who merely a few years back were still calling the SNP the tartan tories and ricky leopard the branch manager calling for the already nationalised  scottish water to be nationalised , now cheering the SNP on as the heros of the brit left who are going to spearhead the left movement and bring all of scotland back under the "brit lefts" control.

Where were you in December boycey when you could only manage 18.6% of the vote share in scotland and were put into fourth place? :lol:

QuoteFor an independent Scotland to keep its spending habits,

What spending habits are they then?

Scotlands forced 8.9% share of Trident?

The 1.4 billion we are being forced to pay for londons crossrail project?

The 16.5 billion we have been forced to pay since 2012 on westminster debt interest?

The 3.2 billion we are forced to pay on uk defence , most of which is spent outside scotland ?

You know , your english language is a curious language. It took me a wee while to understand the different meaning of the word "deficit".

I didnt realise  when westminster applies the word deficit  to scotland it means a country that spends less than it raises. :shrg:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!