It was Bank holiday Monday

Started by Streetwalker, May 25, 2020, 08:12:46 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=26362 time=1590502690 user_id=70
Is a Welsh WPC called a Plodwyn...?

No ,its called a sow like everywhere else . ;)

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=26312 time=1590480984 user_id=89
Welsh plod are also laying wait for English motorcyclists going into Wales.

Is a Welsh WPC called a Plodwyn...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=26300 time=1590480330 user_id=63
Given all the plod are sitting waiting to bust welshmen trying to escape to england he could have drunk a whole barrel and not been stopped

Welsh plod are also laying wait for English motorcyclists going into Wales.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=26206 time=1590435182 user_id=89
I should think so too after a few cans of Thatchers. That would be no driving until the next day.

Given all the plod are sitting waiting to bust welshmen trying to escape to england he could have drunk a whole barrel and not been stopped
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

I spent it fighting the jungle that used to be my garden.

And then I set a huge bonfire of all the weeds

And then I went and got pissed.

Same as I have done all month
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

I sat in the garden for a while. My shock horror was two big aeroplanes crossing over my head leaving long silver trails in their wake, one going East the other West. I guess normality is on its way.

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=26213 time=1590435904 user_id=53
Yes , I saw you were having fun   :lol:

Hell of a nice bunch of blokes mate. Real good fellows. :lol:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=26211 time=1590435799 user_id=53
Driving pissed is allowed in London ,it keeps the standards up  ;)

:lol:

Tennents super lager in glasgow mate.

Member i used to get on the bus at george square and the empty beer bottles would rattle all over the place every time the bus turned a corner , and that was just the drivers empties.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas post_id=26197 time=1590434123 user_id=58
lovely post mate to end the day after another rabble rousing bed wetting remoaner squealing match.

Glad you had a good day mate ,and on the plus side  politically ,  the brexit antichrist lives to fight another day :lol:

Yes , I saw you were having fun   :lol:

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=26206 time=1590435182 user_id=89
I should think so too after a few cans of Thatchers. That would be no driving until the next day.

Driving pissed is allowed in London ,it keeps the standards up  ;)

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=26194 time=1590433966 user_id=53
With day after day more or less on repeat rewind and repeat  I thought I would do something different seeing as it was a Bank Holiday so I cracked open a few cans of Thatcher's  as opposed to my normal pils or pale ales . Very nice they were to ,splendid in fact . That was breakfast taken care of .

I was going to go for a drive but thought better of it  ,

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=26194 time=1590433966 user_id=53
With day after day more or less on repeat rewind and repeat  I thought I would do something different seeing as it was a Bank Holiday so I cracked open a few cans of Thatcher's  as opposed to my normal pils or pale ales . Very nice they were to ,splendid in fact . That was breakfast taken care of .

I was going to go for a drive but thought better of it  , lockdown and all that so went for a walk instead . The North downs are particularly beautiful this time of year and along with the sound of birdsong you can loose track of time . You wouldn't think you were still in London.  Lunch came and went before I got home apparently so I had to settle for a voddy and tonic in the hammock . The sun beating down I soon dosed off for the afternoon nap.

I was awoken with shouts from the house of dinner time  and enjoyed my fish pasta with a bottle  of Chablis  . Just finishing off the last of it  ,the sun is  going down behind the trees at the back ,its still warm and the Koi have started jumping for the midges over the pond ,maybe Id best feed them .

Perfick

lovely post mate to end the day after another rabble rousing bed wetting remoaner squealing match.

Glad you had a good day mate ,and on the plus side  politically ,  the brexit antichrist lives to fight another day :lol:

Streetwalker

I was going to go for a drive but thought better of it  , lockdown and all that so went for a walk instead . The North downs are particularly beautiful this time of year and along with the sound of birdsong you can loose track of time . You wouldn't think you were still in London.  Lunch came and went before I got home apparently so I had to settle for a voddy and tonic in the hammock . The sun beating down I soon dosed off for the afternoon nap.

I was awoken with shouts from the house of dinner time  and enjoyed my fish pasta with a bottle  of Chablis  . Just finishing off the last of it  ,the sun is  going down behind the trees at the back ,its still warm and the Koi have started jumping for the midges over the pond ,maybe Id best feed them .

Perfick