Boris to start lifting the UK lockdown next week

Started by Borchester, May 26, 2020, 03:52:28 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: "Hyperduck Quack Quack" post_id=27042 time=1590857082 user_id=103
You're stuck in a rut and throwing mud at figments of your own imagination. You're a rather sad individual.

Says the man who spent the last four years on the anti democratic bandwagon in denial about the public wanting brexit .

QuoteI thought that was your speciality.

No yours.

The nostradamus of the political forum who hasnt got a single feckin prediction right in the time i have known him.

The silent majority dont want brexit post 2016 you said , and each election you received a political drubbing. :lol:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Hyperduck Quack Quack

Quote from: Thomas post_id=26884 time=1590833074 user_id=58
:lol:

Brings back memories of the good old days when pappy used to get lenghty bans for threatening to shoot esther mcvey .Theres nothing more consistent on internet forums than pappy smurf and quackers predicting what they want to happen rather than what is likely to happen.

You're stuck in a rut and throwing mud at figments of your own imagination. You're a rather sad individual.
QuoteAs deppity dawg keeps reminding you , stop making up things other people havent said and then attacking it.

I thought that was your speciality.

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester post_id=26338 time=1590495237 user_id=62
Ah, but this time Pappy has evidence that Boris has not returned his library books on time which will mean he and the rest of the cabinet will spend years and years in jail etc etc  :D

:lol:

Brings back memories of the good old days when pappy used to get lenghty bans for threatening to shoot esther mcvey .Theres nothing more consistent on internet forums than pappy smurf and quackers predicting what they want to happen rather than what is likely to happen.

Thomas

Quote from: Javert post_id=26301 time=1590480411 user_id=64
The length someone was in power for doesn't have anything to do with them being right or wrong.  I could invoke quite a few governments and rulers who were in power for much longer than the current Conservatives who most people see as completely evil.

I havent claimed or insinuated it is javert.

As deppity dawg keeps reminding you , stop making up things other people havent said and then attacking it. :roll:

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=26390 time=1590507047 user_id=53
Well lets hope the corona has had its day and new infections become a rarity .

The number of lock down ignorers is making a spike in Covid-19 cases inevitable within the next few days.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Well lets hope the corona has had its day and new infections become a rarity . Be good to get out and about maybe get a job and have a pint on the way home . Feck me Id work for nothing if I could have a pint on the way home .

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas post_id=26267 time=1590475374 user_id=58
Well pappy , you have been saying the same thing for the best part of the last ten years thereabouts i have been reading your anti conservative posts , and they are still in government and still winning elections .

Ah, but this time Pappy has evidence that Boris has not returned his library books on time which will mean he and the rest of the cabinet will spend years and years in jail etc etc  :D
Algerie Francais !

GregB

The length someone was in power for doesn't have anything to do with them being right or wrong.  I could invoke quite a few governments and rulers who were in power for much longer than the current Conservatives who most people see as completely evil.

Go on then let's see your list, is Mugabe in it. ?

papasmurf

Quite.

Javert

Quote from: Thomas post_id=26267 time=1590475374 user_id=58
Well pappy , you have been saying the same thing for the best part of the last ten years thereabouts i have been reading your anti conservative posts , and they are still in government and still winning elections .

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=26260 time=1590469468 user_id=89
That has been obvious for some time.

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26259 time=1590467894 user_id=116

The UK is run by morons.

That has been obvious for some time.

B0ycey

I'm sure I remember some quivering in regards to this. Although Johnson was too shook up and shitting himself for the forecoming "dodge Cummings questions" to actually get that message out well.

The UK is run by morons.

Borchester

Algerie Francais !