That is my gardening at a hopefully temporary stop.

Started by papasmurf, May 26, 2020, 10:21:10 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=26328 time=1590484870 user_id=89
One of my neighbours has lost a Python. ( I am not going outside until the find it.)

er ... i'm pretty bloody certain I'd know if anything that exotic of mine went for a walk. I have to ask, how the hell ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=26329 time=1590487290 user_id=53
As an expert in Animal behaviour I can say that Pythons are no trouble whatsoever . Just keep a bottle of water with you when you go out  and if the creature dose happen to put the squeeze on you just pour the water over its head and it will let go.

One of the benefits of lockdown  and being bedridden for the best part of two weeks is the knowledge you get from watching the best of daytime tv   ;)

well, as they said about trump and disinfectant, you first, mr president...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

One of my neighbours has lost a Python.

Which one? Not Michael Palin I hope?
Algerie Francais !

Barry

One of my neighbours has lost a Python. ( I am not going outside until the find it.)

Why, does it eat smurfs?
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=26357 time=1590501934 user_id=70
That's one side effect of the lock-down — escaped snakes get longer and their tales get taller...

The 18 ft long one never escaped, it went with the owners when they moved.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=26331 time=1590487736 user_id=89
At least this one isn't as  big as one someone had in the next village years ago. That one was eighteen feet long.

That's one side effect of the lock-down — escaped snakes get longer and their tales get taller...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=26329 time=1590487290 user_id=53
As an expert in Animal behaviour I can say that Pythons are no trouble whatsoever .

At least this one isn't as  big as one someone had in the next village years ago. That one was eighteen feet long.

Streetwalker

As an expert in Animal behaviour I can say that Pythons are no trouble whatsoever . Just keep a bottle of water with you when you go out  and if the creature dose happen to put the squeeze on you just pour the water over its head and it will let go.

One of the benefits of lockdown  and being bedridden for the best part of two weeks is the knowledge you get from watching the best of daytime tv   ;)

papasmurf