BJ doesn't budge

Started by T00ts, May 27, 2020, 06:35:36 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=26569 time=1590654939 user_id=50
I said BACK it up. What "extremist" views have I posted? Are you going to name one or not?

You are always expressing extremist views. Often aimed at other posters.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=26568 time=1590654606 user_id=89
Take the pick of any of your rants.

I said BACK it up. What "extremist" views have I posted? Are you going to name one or not?

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=26567 time=1590654494 user_id=50
You made the allegation, now back it up. What "extreme" views have I posted?

Take the pick of any of your rants.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=26566 time=1590654374 user_id=89
More or less every time you have a rant.

You made the allegation, now back it up. What "extreme" views have I posted?

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=26565 time=1590654308 user_id=50
Ok,.what "extreme" views have I posted? Go on, give me an example?

More or less every time you have a rant.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=26564 time=1590654179 user_id=89
Try looking in a mirror.

Ok,.what "extreme" views have I posted? Go on, give me an example?

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=26563 time=1590654127 user_id=50

Give it a rest ffs. There are no ""extreme" views on here,

Try looking in a mirror.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=26561 time=1590653827 user_id=89
It is impossible to detect on this forum due to the extreme right wing views of the majority of posters.

That's right. You can't move on here some days for Nazis planning new pogroms and gas chambers  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Give it a rest ffs. There are no ""extreme" views on here, or are you suggesting that the mods are so bad anyone can get away with posting extremist views or material? Ironically, you come closest to being an extremist with some of the shite you've posted over the years

papasmurf

Quote from: Javert post_id=26554 time=1590651173 user_id=64

Also - I'm waiting on confirmation on this, but I've heard that the contact tracing app has been developed by one of Cumming's friends, based on a contract that was awarded without due process, and that this friend has already been fired from another company due to a huge data breach.  If that's true, how many people do you think will install it?

I don't have a mobile phone new enough to install it on anyway.

papasmurf

Quote from: Javert post_id=26559 time=1590652767 user_id=64
Sorry - it was sarcasm.  Sometimes sarcasm is difficult to detect in writing.

It is impossible to detect on this forum due to the extreme right wing views of the majority of posters.

DeppityDawg

QuoteAlso - I'm waiting on confirmation on this, but I've heard that the contact tracing app has been developed by one of Cumming's friends, based on a contract that was awarded without due process, and that this friend has already been fired from another company due to a huge data breach. If that's true, how many people do you think will install it?

The Javert Investigation Agency [and assorted Remain centric focus committees] is awaiting "confirmation".

Cummings, you better run for the hills, pal  :lol:

Javert

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=26555 time=1590651398 user_id=89
Communist? Traitor? Evidence please.

Sorry - it was sarcasm.  Sometimes sarcasm is difficult to detect in writing.

papasmurf

Quote from: Javert post_id=26554 time=1590651173 user_id=64

If in a 3 years from now, it looks like the Conservatives are going to lose the next election to that arch communist and traitor Keir Starmer

Communist? Traitor? Evidence please.

Javert

Quote from: T00ts post_id=26506 time=1590602691 user_id=54
No I still stand firm myself on this. Let's be honest I can hardly imagine that when this hit daylight and BJ saw Cummings, either of them thought it was going to be a walk in the park. The dark arts still wander the halls of power. There are too many both inside and outside Westminster who have long wanted Cummings out for their own reasons and they have leapt on this as a gift to them. There is no concern for the country just their own ends. Stupidly the news agencies saw another potential for wall to wall frenzy and let's be clear news hounds won't be happy until we are all made suicidal.

If BJ concedes now I'll lose any faith in the role of PM.

Let's wind forward a month.  If it turns out that cases are going up and more people are dying again, and there is very strong evidence that large numbers of people are ignoring the lock down quoting - "If Dominic Cummings can ignore the lock down and get away with it then I will too" - would that make any difference?

I guess it will still be the same because that's all their fault and their decision?  If you think that, I don't agree because Cummings and Johnson have turned what was a joint effort by the whole UK people, into an "everyone for themselves" thing where everyone should decide what to do on their own family best interests.  Several behavioural scientists have said that this is potentially catastrophic for adherance.

Let's keep in mind as others point out on this forum, that we are going to be asking anyone who is contacted by a stranger contract tracer to self isolate on the basis of a phone call from what is effectively a government employee saying "just trust us you need to stay at home" - many of these people have employers who won't pay them when they do that.  Arguably, they are not going to comply now that they've been given a gold plated excuse.

If in a 3 years from now, it looks like the Conservatives are going to lose the next election to that arch communist and traitor Keir Starmer because they are still keeping him in place - would this make any difference?

I'm also curious about this idea that if a lot of people suspect someone is an dodgy person, and then they carry out deeds in public that categorically prove they are a dodgy person, they should be let off because the people who said they suspected it all along must be biased.  This is the type of reverse logic that lawyers of petty criminals hear day in day out, but it appears that many are still ready to believe it.

Have you ever heard the term "gaslighting" - Dominic Cummings display this last week was a classic display of gaslighting.  Keep telling you that he's done nothing wrong, and that if you think he's done nothing wrong, then you must just be a little bit daft or there's something wrong with you if you can't see that what he did was perfectly normal - anyone would do it - how could you even think there is anything wrong with what I did blah blah blah, until you start to suspect there's something wrong with you if you think he did anything wrong - that's called gaslighting.

Also - I'm waiting on confirmation on this, but I've heard that the contact tracing app has been developed by one of Cumming's friends, based on a contract that was awarded without due process, and that this friend has already been fired from another company due to a huge data breach.  If that's true, how many people do you think will install it?

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell post_id=26537 time=1590608839 user_id=48
I don't really care what is or isn't popular it doesn't interest me,his behaviour is wrong IMO and he should go.

As to this

Yes.....and then I'd resign,too many with no honour with a sense of self importance and superiority.

and this

And you're being led by the idea it's all people who hate him and want him gone,undoubtedly some do but many people have looked and been disgusted at the crap they are expected to believe,the squirming to say how he behaved properly makes me want to reach for a sick bag,good example Gove being interviewed on the radio....So Mr Gove have you ever been on a 60 mile round trip to test your eyesight?....Gove "erm argh oh erm Yes but I'm not a consumate driver" no methinks not a consumate liar either.

That you don't see through his BS and lies I find disappointing.

I do hate to disappoint anyone, but I am not alone by any means in my view.  Sadly they will never let it go away now so in a sense the mob has won.  The government is noticeably weaker for what? This is not a society that I am comfortable with.