BJ doesn't budge

Started by T00ts, May 27, 2020, 06:35:36 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=26690 time=1590698578 user_id=50Anyway I don't know what Barry is on about. Ok, she might be a liberal/left drone but she is still fit  :lol:

Perhaps Baz doesn't like the skinny look,something more rounded? :shock:  

https://i.ibb.co/X8G1Y6J/The-TVChoice-Awards-2011-Cvn09c-MBFl-Qm.jpg">
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26691 time=1590698784 user_id=98
You're paying for the daily express etc whether you want to or not as well; the govt subsidized them to keep them in biz, recently.

Do they...feck me why wasn't I told...in that case I want more tits! (and I don't mean Cummings either)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=26690 time=1590698578 user_id=50
Well, one rule for one and another for the other, professional statements and opinions notwithstanding, I suppose the difference is that if I wanted a biased take on something I could read the Wail or the Grauniard - but with the BBC I've got to pay for it whether I want it or not.

Anyway I don't know what Barry is on about. Ok, she might be a liberal/left drone but she is still fit  :lol:

You're paying for the daily express etc whether you want to or not as well; the govt subsidized them to keep them in biz, recently.
+++

DeppityDawg

Well, one rule for one and another for the other, professional statements and opinions whatever. I suppose the difference is that if I wanted a biased take on something I could read the Wail or the Grauniard - but with the BBC I've got to pay for it whether I want it or not.

Anyway I don't know what Barry is on about. Ok, she might be a liberal/left drone but she is still fit  :lol:

B0ycey

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=26685 time=1590695113 user_id=50
The truth? Its wasn't her job to give us her opinion as to what she thinks the "truth" is, her job was to report the facts, impartially. A lot to expect from the BBC I know, but there you go

Apparently she was allowed to make a professional judgement. Seems to me she nailed it.

There is a difference between a statement and an opinion. Although as number 10 complained, I suspect the BBC was worried about the licence fee and caved in.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=26685 time=1590695113 user_id=50
The truth? Its wasn't her job to give us her opinion as to what she thinks the "truth" is, her job was to report the facts, impartially. A lot to expect from the BBC I know, but there you go

(shrugs)

Was it impartial when Brillo gave us his opinion repeatedly on 'karold kodswallop', ignoring all the other blatant times he's shown bias.

Again it's one rule for the favoured folks, a different one for others.

Sure, the same things happened under Blair but two wrongs don't make a right.
+++

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26677 time=1590694108 user_id=98
Pointed out the truth about Cummings on newsnight.

cromwell

Quote from: Barry post_id=26678 time=1590694115 user_id=51
A bag of bones. Emphasis on bag.

Not a fan then?

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26677 time=1590694108 user_id=98

What is wrong with that? (I rarely watch Newsnight since Paxman left.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: cromwell post_id=26673 time=1590692268 user_id=48
And there's me thinking that as she is quite attractive ...)

A bag of bones. Emphasis on bag.
† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=26674 time=1590693041 user_id=89
What has Emily Maitlis supposed to have done?

She was replaced by Razzall the next day.

Dunno why Brillo gets to say, believe what he likes with his position at the Speccy but others can't.

Hmm, the speccy... oh yes. Nevermind. Anyway more sheep tripe will be offered up shortly..
+++

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=26675 time=1590693318 user_id=50
I don't know how you can say such a thing? I'm the most feminist friendly poster on the forum.....  :lol:

Ermmm ok right......I think  :crzy  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell post_id=26673 time=1590692268 user_id=48
And there's me thinking that as she is quite attractive would nullify any culpability for you  :-P  :-P  :-P ,live and learn eh?  ;)

I don't know how you can say such a thing? I'm the most feminist friendly poster on the forum.....  :lol:

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=26665 time=1590691206 user_id=50
Can I just ask if posters on here who are calling for Cummings to be binned (and I don't necessarily disagree), will also be calling for Emily Maitlis to be sacked for abusing her position (at our expense) as an "unbiased" (.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ) presenter for a national broadcaster to give us HER opinions instead of the news?

What has Emily Maitlis supposed to have done?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=26665 time=1590691206 user_id=50
Can I just ask if posters on here who are calling for Cummings to be binned (and I don't necessarily disagree), will also be calling for Emily Maitlis to be sacked for abusing her position (at our expense) as an "unbiased" (.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ) presenter for a national broadcaster to give us HER opinions instead of the news?

And there's me thinking that as she is quite attractive would nullify any culpability for you  :-P  :-P  :-P ,live and learn eh?  ;)