Elitism, clarse and all that...

Started by DeppityDawg, May 28, 2020, 11:40:02 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27071 time=1590863996 user_id=98
@Tommy

Well, I assumed maybe we could not descend to twitter level childish shite. That was my mistake I guess.

Unfortunately, people like you and Pat seem to revel in it. I don't understand what part of making 9 posts in a row, with a further 5 posts in a row further down (index page, you, as of now) filled with pure, utter bile is  enjoyable as a way of spending Saturday, but I suppose your diary must be full. ;)

I love the banter. All part of the fun dyno.

QuoteGet a hobby or something and stop stalking every post of mine..

i havent been on here most of the week , and you accuse me of stalking you?

Im merely having a chat with you dyno , why does this upset you so?

You do realise engaging with  posts is the whole purpose of a forum dont you? Its not a platform to post anti tory anti brexit links without challenge , or say contradictory things like supporting labour one minute , then denying it the next pass by without comment.

Maybe you are used to a jerk circle  , hence why you needed the virtual hug....i dont know?

If so , you have come to the wrong place me auld son.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts post_id=27070 time=1590863750 user_id=54
Then it shouldn't be. It upset me.

I know toots .

It shoudnt be , but such is ife and the people we have to share this earth with.

I didnt make the world , im only trying to live in it.

However , i find patman  funny. Not to laugh with  , but to laugh at.

If patman post and his sneering attitude on some silly internet forum is the worst we all have to put up with in life , i will then consider myself blessed.

More to the point toots , im actually honoured pat has taken time out of his busy daily schedule to come on this forum and make a rejoinder , however feeble , against all the piss taking.

So please dont get upset.

Pats the biggest " victim" on this forum . Im not in any way a victim , i am blessed with the life i have lived , and wouldnt change it in any way.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27062 time=1590861642 user_id=98
That's rather nasty and offensive Pat, you're accusing Deppity and Thomas of lying about their upbringing.

I don't like that, even despite my total indifference towards Tommo..

I'm from Stokey like you are, but grew up in a very rough part. Do you have any idea what it's like? Having no food and no hot water and having to wash in the freezing cold? I wouldn't wish it on anyone. You are making light of a guy who said he feels sensitive about some of the stuff that happened to him - Deppity - and are proudly boasting of it.

Your sneering attitude is really unpleasant..

That's him all over, I'm afraid. He won't dare engage anyone in a straight debate because he's been shown up so many times that he's scared to. So instead, he engages in a safe, drive by posting style, cut and run, a sneering comment here, a disparaging comment there, all in perfect English of course (because his education was so much better than anyone else who posts here  :roll: ), and then he runs away. This is a man who posts a video about the "bad old days", but freely admits he isn't even old enough to remember the 1980s, because he wasn't even born.

This is a man who mocks others about their pasts, but has freely admitted to being a wealthy (self made of course) property owner and boasted of his cars, his "trophy wife" and his "exploits" in big business, travelling the like it was a bus route. This is a man who has multiple times claimed he was the victim of Police "brutality", and grew up on the "mean streets" of Hackney, but speaks English with perfect grammar better than anyone else on here. If anyone is trying to alternately make themselves out to be a victim one minute, and a rich and successful version of Idris Elba the next, its him.

He doesn't know his arse from his elbow, and he can't decide what he wants to be - but the biggest insult of all isn't aimed at you or me, its aimed at the whole forum, which he routine scoffs at as being an insignificant blip on the Internet of life - yet he still posts here. As Thomas said, he even admitted that he only comes here to wind people up - and that is the saddest kind of ****, the ones who cheerfully admit they get a kick out of mocking other people. Pat is just a bigot, but he hides it behind black skin instead of white.

The thing about the internet is none of us really know who we are talking to - but some people are consistent, and the only thing consistent about Patman Post is that he is a cowardly ***t, and he always will be.

Borg Refinery

@Tommy

Well, I assumed maybe we could not descend to twitter level childish shite. That was my mistake I guess.

Unfortunately, people like you and Pat seem to revel in it. I don't understand what part of making 9 posts in a row, with a further 5 posts in a row further down (index page, you, as of now) filled with pure, utter bile is  enjoyable as a way of spending Saturday, but I suppose your diary must be full. ;)

Get a hobby or something and stop stalking every post of mine..
+++

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas post_id=27065 time=1590862138 user_id=58
Why is that dyno?

Pat is part of the forum furniture , its expected .

Then it shouldn't be. It upset me.

T00ts

That's rather nasty and offensive Pat, you're accusing Deppity and Thomas of lying about their upbringing.

I'm from Stokey like you are, but grew up in a very rough part. Do you have any idea what it's like? Having no food and no hot water and having to wash in the freezing cold? I wouldn't wish it on anyone. You are making light of a guy who said he feels sensitive about some of the stuff that happened to him - Deppity - and are proudly boasting of it.

:hattip

Thomas

Why is that dyno?

Pat is part of the forum furniture , its expected .

Thomas

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=27060 time=1590861256 user_id=70
Some people enjoy victimhood. Some actually use it to engage in oneupmanship tales of a deprived childhood. They revel in it — complaining there's no longer any representatives of the true working class as they're all limp wristed pinkos — these are the elite among the tall tale tellers.

Wonder what community Monty Python's Four Yorkshiremen was depicting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue7wM0QC5LE">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue7wM0QC5LE

:lol:

QuoteSome people enjoy victimhood.

priceless.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=27060 time=1590861256 user_id=70
Some people enjoy victimhood. Some actually use it to engage in oneupmanship tales of a deprived childhood. They revel in it — complaining there's no longer any representatives of the true working class as they're all limp wristed pinkos — these are the elite among the tall tale tellers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue7wM0QC5LE">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue7wM0QC5LE

+++

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=27050 time=1590858752 user_id=50
The best one was his "experiences" in Northern Ireland. I'd like to know where this Wine Bar was that he enjoyed a few Chablis with the "locals" in deepest rural South Armagh  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Or his masterfull command of the local vernacular. :roll:

Tell me though deppity , if you owned a string of winebars and castles , and sailed up the thames in your miilion pound yacht on a regular basis with a norwegian supermodel on your arm ,  would you be spending time on some obscure political forum chatting with us mere mortals from the dregs of uk council estates talking shite about politics?

How sad must that cants life be to come on interwebby forums trying to big himself up?

I mean he said himself on the old forum , he is only on here to wind the white boys up.  :lol:

Every time patman opens his mouth  , it reminds me of the old adage that stupidity , foolishness and all of the other faults of mankind arent restricted by race religion colour or creed. :brd:

Ma wee italian mate used to say , a cant is a cant no matter where you come from. :roll:

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Thomas post_id=27027 time=1590852337 user_id=58
:thup:

och deppity , patman is one of the highlights of this forum. I never tire of listening to the horshit he comes out with.

Funny as feck listening to him. The multi millionaire wine bar owner  , in between flying by helicopter from his french chateuax to his london abode , just happens to find the time to join in this obscure internet forum and mix with us plebs while the racist met polis are kicking his back lights on the bmw in.

Has he told you about how london plod is racist yet? :roll:

or his  work experience in a dagenham factory?

The best one was his "experiences" in Northern Ireland. I'd like to know where this Wine Bar was that he enjoyed a few Chablis with the "locals" in deepest rural South Armagh  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=27035 time=1590853616 user_id=116
That response wasn't aimed at you two bickering.

We arent bickering. Im having some fun with dyno and laughing at his denial of voting labour in december.

He is merely trying to divert from that massive hole he has dug for himself boycey.Dont worry about it. :brd:

B0ycey

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27031 time=1590852963 user_id=98
Sorry about the arguing going on, if you felt it makes light of anything you wrote..

He 'called me out' for no reason in an earlier post because he's father jack..

That response wasn't aimed at you two bickering.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27033 time=1590853304 user_id=98

I can't prove it, I don't keep records of everything I see on here.

:lol:  :clp  We got there in the end. So yet again , you are found out to be making things up.