Elitism, clarse and all that...

Started by DeppityDawg, May 28, 2020, 11:40:02 AM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

So you are a total liar then Thommy. A total and utter liar.

I can't prove it, I don't keep records of everything I see on here.

But you know I'm right, clicked on the who's online thing and lo and behold it says you're writing a private message..

Ok that does it for me, you talk utter shite non-stop.

It's boring now, why not try enjoying saturday instead of being a lying spiteful wee jobbie.  8-)
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=27023 time=1590851870 user_id=50That kind of about sums up a poster who finds alcohol abuse, domestic violence and prison sentences something to laugh at. Probably because he knows nothing about any of them.

Sorry about the arguing going on, if you felt it makes light of anything you wrote..

He 'called me out' for no reason in an earlier post because he's father jack..
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27028 time=1590852543 user_id=98
Wow are you really that dishonest?  :shock:

Prove it then dynorod.

like i did when you told lies about not supporting labour. :roll:

QuoteYou and me both know that's true. But you can't even admit to something so customary?

all you have to do is prove it , or be shown yet again to be making things up and telling porkies.

:lol:

Quote..So now I'm not lying according to you?

where ?

Which means that in fact, it was you who was lying all along earlier?

Does it?

You seem to be filling the big white spaces in the posts with nothing but utter desperate shite mate.

Meanwhile , dominic cummings is still in power at boris johnsons side , the tories are in government , and another day ticked on the brexit countdown.

Thats all you brit left have mate , inane carping from the sidelines while the big boys get on with running the show.

Imagine making all that fuss about cummings and STILL not being able to get him to resign , you bunch of total wet feckin blankets. :fcplm:  :lol:  :roll:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=27024 time=1590851883 user_id=58
You noticed me pm ing someone?

Prove it? Or be shown to be telling wee porkie pies yet again dyno.

Wow are you really that dishonest?  :shock:

I don't give a flying feck what anyone else on here thinks pal. You and me both know that's true. But you can't even admit to something so customary?

What does that say about you? Look in the mirror..

Quote:roll:  :lol:

..and the people voted against the eu migration policies , so yet again , when you arent lieing , you are on the wrong side of the major political arguments in your country.

Honestly mate , you sound like a serial loser.

..So now I'm not lying according to you?

Which means that in fact, it was you who was lying all along earlier?
+++

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=27023 time=1590851870 user_id=50
And to you too, mate. I can sympathise with that. Like they say, you can choose your friends, but not your family unfortunately

:thup:

QuoteThat kind of about sums up a poster who finds, alcohol abuse, domestic violence and prison sentences funny. Probably because he knows nothing about any of them.

Ironically, I think your sneering is something else. You're just pissed because of course, only black people have ever suffered. And it just gets your back right up that white people who don't fit the liberal narrative about privilege and wealth write about their experiences.

Its just all shot down by your admissions over the years that, actually, with your wealth and your "property portfolio", that you are just about the most privileged poster on the entire forum.

Piss off you arrogant tosser....Guffaw Guffaw.

och deppity , patman is one of the highlights of this forum. I never tire of listening to the horshit he comes out with.

Funny as feck listening to him. The multi millionaire wine bar owner  , in between flying by helicopter from his french chateuax to his london abode , just happens to find the time to join in this obscure internet forum and mix with us plebs while the racist met polis are kicking his back lights on the bmw in.

Has he told you about how london plod is racist yet? :roll:

or his  work experience in a dagenham factory?

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27021 time=1590851675 user_id=98
Idk what you're on about, but I noticed you pm'ing someone.  :lol:  :lol: Was it me? Do you have a draft saved for me titled "il gav ye glasgae kiss" even though you'd fall over drunk and headbutt the wall, then make out with it?  :lol:

You noticed me pm ing someone?

Prove it? Or be shown to be telling wee porkie pies yet again dyno.

QuoteOk Thommo idk what the rest of the ranting means but it's junk. I've shown with quotes of my own that Blair 'bungled the immigration' system and have not sought to defend it.

I defend the EU's migration policies, however, and make no apology for doing so.
:roll:  :lol:

..and the people voted against the eu migration policies , so yet again , when you arent lieing , you are on the wrong side of the major political arguments in your country.

Honestly mate , you sound like a serial loser.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Thomas post_id=27001 time=1590849509 user_id=58
I remember what you said about your earlier life deppity , and as i said before  , for what its worth , deepest sympathy.

Sadly i never got on with my maw. My maw and dad divorced when i was young , so i grew up in a one parent family . Used to see my dad at weekends and stay with him over holidays. My maw was a great woman in many ways , she just constantly exploded at the least thing and i suppose we were quite alike in many ways so didnt mix well.

My old man and myself were very close right up till he died nearly ten years ago now. Greatest man i ever knew.

Dont see much of my sister for various reasons ( used to be very close sadly not now) and sadly my brother is  , again a great guy , but has a violent temper and is currently in prison for murder. ( in and out most of his life!)

Funny how life works out and the path you take when you come to a crossroads. I always say if i hadnt met my wife when i did , who has been  a massive force for good in my life , then i would be either dead or with my brother in prison. I took a different path because of her , have been happily married all these years , and have a small business with two beautifull children  , our own house and getting on with the pitfalls and enjoyment of life.

My maw was the same deppity. She would fight goliath for her kids.

And to you too, mate. I can sympathise with that. Like they say, you can choose your friends, but not your family unfortunately

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=27004 time=1590850050 user_id=70
Shame there's no violin-playing smiley...

That kind of about sums up a poster who finds alcohol abuse, domestic violence and prison sentences something to laugh at. Probably because he knows nothing about any of them.

Ironically, I think your sneering is something else. You're just pissed because of course, only black people have ever suffered. And it just gets your back right up that white people who don't fit the liberal narrative about privilege and wealth write about their experiences.

Its just all shot down by your admissions over the years that, actually, with your wealth and your "property portfolio", that you are just about the most privileged poster on the entire forum.

Piss off you arrogant tosser....Guffaw Guffaw.

Borg Refinery

Idk what you're on about, but I noticed you pm'ing someone.  :lol:  :lol: Was it me? Do you have a draft saved for me titled "il gav ye glasgae kiss" even though you'd fall over drunk and headbutt the wall, then make out with it?  :lol:

Ok Thommo idk what the rest of the ranting means but it's junk. I've shown with quotes of my own that Blair 'bungled the immigration' system and have not sought to defend it.

I defend the EU's migration policies, however, and make no apology for doing so.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=27004 time=1590850050 user_id=70

https://soundcloud.com/funstersofficial/hearts-and-flowers-violin">https://soundcloud.com/funstersofficial ... ers-violin">https://soundcloud.com/funstersofficial/hearts-and-flowers-violin

:lol:

och the clissold park curtain twitcher is back.

Hows the back lights these days? :roll:

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27009 time=1590850608 user_id=98
Oh feck off you lying little prat.

:lol:  Why?

Are you going to get full of gin and charlie , and start pee emming me at one in the morning threatening to handbag me ? :lol:

QuoteNow try and spin your way out of that one. I didn't read the rest of your drivel.

You defended tony blairs mass uncontrolled immigration.

You on the brit left empowered brexit and brexiters with your unwashed and empty ill thought out policies , and have spent the last ten years and more bleating about why wont joe public listen to you anymore ?!

You pissed them off big time , you made brexit a reality , and then spent four years further trying to deny that very reality as you do in practically every post  mr labour voter 2019. :roll:

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=27005 time=1590850154 user_id=58
Do you want me to quote you and what you said like i did when i made a fool out of you regarding supporting labour?

You tried to defend the indefensible tony blairs mass immigration policy , and that is the end of the story. I told you it didnt matter which bits of minute detail you thought might be wrong , or wether migration was good for the uk governments bank balance.

Oh feck off you lying little prat.

I'll quote myself:

Maybe that's the difference between me and you, you would fake pretend-listening to people who think Poles are the cause of the world's problems, whereas I would tell them upfrontly that they are wrong, but that I understand that Blair has messed everything up in other ways and really bungled the immigration system, and that the EU's equal pay for foreign & native workers should have come in 10 years earlier

ie, I'm sincere and will accept losing elections for an indefinite period, but with honesty, whereas you are willing to lie your arse off to gain votes.

Luckily, the SNP doesn't share your convictions (or lack thereof).

https://politicalforums.uk/pol/viewtopic.php?p=25962#p25962">https://politicalforums.uk/pol/viewtopic.php?p=25962#p25962

Now try and spin your way out of that one. I didn't read the rest of your drivel.

As I said elsewhere, you are spite personified, end of.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26988 time=1590848457 user_id=98
That is another flat out lie from you.

I said that the lies about eastern europeans were, well, lies. And that there was no such thing as 'unlimited immigration'. I specifically said that he got many things wrong with his immigration policy as a whole - including abolishing exit checks.

Do you want me to quote you and what you said like i did when i made a fool out of you regarding supporting labour?

You tried to defend the indefensible tony blairs mass immigration policy , and that is the end of the story. I told you it didnt matter which bits of minute detail you thought might be wrong , or wether migration was good for the uk governments bank balance.

The whole point was it was unacceptable to the english public , and you paid a dear prive for it over the years including brexit. The fact you on the left still try and spin it as somethig "good" shows how you never ever feckin learn.

Quote You want to steal UKIP votes by lying to them and telling them you agree with their policy when you don't. You said as much

You are blabbering a load of rubbish .

What ukip votes? Ukip has never ever been a major force in scotland  to steal votes from. Again you show complete ignorance of the situation in scotland to try and divert from your shitty arguements and that hook i have you impaled on. There is no ukip votes in scotland to steal  :roll:  :lol:

QuoteThe SNP don't endorse your policy of lying your arse off to attain votes

You dont know nothing about the snp and scottish politics  as the avove quote about "stealing ukip votes" shows.

QuoteIn fact, you don't speak for them at all.

i have never claimed to speak for them , and you dont speak for them either. You cant even feckin vote for them.

The SNP are a vehicle for scottish indy nothing more.

QuoteYou're still angry about an exchange from days ago eh. That's pathetic Thommy, get a grip..

Still trying to use reverse psychology on me simply because i made a fool of you and said you had thrown your toys right out yer pram the other day?

The only person on here angry is you dynorod , simply cause i wouldnt get into bed with the brit left and give you all a virtual hug.

When dominic cummings resigning now? :roll:  :lol:

Are you labour or liberal this week?

Are the church of england bishops still threatening to call johnson a naughty boy or hve they calmed down and had a cuppa? :lol:

patman post

https://soundcloud.com/funstersofficial/hearts-and-flowers-violin">https://soundcloud.com/funstersofficial ... ers-violin">https://soundcloud.com/funstersofficial/hearts-and-flowers-violin
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=26982 time=1590847647 user_id=50
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I wish my mum had stood up to my old man more, but she was who she was. Loyal to the end. My sisters (three of them, two younger and one older) and I have an odd relationship now. I'm close to my older sister (I think because we both witnessed the worst of the old mans excesses, wheras the two younger ones saw it less so because they were much younger when he died). She got in with bands and ended up marrying a musician. My middle sister is alright, but a bit too serious at times. She's the "clever" one. I bet her and Javert would get on like a house on fire, until he told her what was in her best interests that is. My youngest sister got in with the far left crowd (animal activist/unwashed scumbags  :lol: ) and we never really had much of a relationship after I left home at 17. I haven't even seen her for about 10 years now. All married now (one divorced). They were all pretty good looking girls, so they never had any shortage of boyfriends, but I never liked any of them :lol:

But it was mum that held it all together. I used to send her as much money as I could long after I left. I miss her loads, and despite everything, she was a great laugh. Never lost her sense of humour and never stopped looking out for her kids.

I remember what you said about your earlier life deppity , and as i said before  , for what its worth , deepest sympathy.

Sadly i never got on with my maw. My maw and dad divorced when i was young , so i grew up in a one parent family . Used to see my dad at weekends and stay with him over holidays. My maw was a great woman in many ways , she just constantly exploded at the least thing and i suppose we were quite alike in many ways so didnt mix well.

My old man and myself were very close right up till he died nearly ten years ago now. Greatest man i ever knew.

Dont see much of my sister for various reasons ( used to be very close sadly not now) and sadly my brother is  , again a great guy , but has a violent temper and is currently in prison for murder. ( in and out most of his life!)

Funny how life works out and the path you take when you come to a crossroads. I always say if i hadnt met my wife when i did , who has been  a massive force for good in my life , then i would be either dead or with my brother in prison. I took a different path because of her , have been happily married all these years , and have a small business with two beautifull children  , our own house and getting on with the pitfalls and enjoyment of life.
Never lost her sense of humour and never stopped looking out for her kids.

My maw was the same deppity. She would fight goliath for her kids.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts post_id=26972 time=1590846848 user_id=54
I have found this thread really interesting. I certainly relate to a lot of what you mention and what strikes me is the difference to how reactions were then and now. I can't speak for anyone else because everyone's experiences are so different. My parents worked their socks off to give me a better life. They succeeded to the extent that in my time I worked to improve myself and my kids. One of my daughters married well, but got there by her own efforts through her education and achievements. My grandson will now go to Eton in September - virus permitting, not just because they can afford it but actually by passing pretty tough exams against lots of competition both at home and abroad.  So in a sense I feel I have seen it from all sides.

I have mixed with a number of the aristocracy - not royalty - and they are just like everyone else some are likeable some are hard to take, but one thing is common among them. They see themselves as custodians for their lifetime. They don't 'own' anything - they are quite often property rich but cash poor. They take care of it until it can pass down. One that I am currently in touch with employs over 400 people and he is really worried for them and their futures. If he goes down he will survive but they won't and it stops him sleeping at night. I worry that those who look down at those considered hard up see them as a charity case rather than seeing a chance to lift them up through teaching them how to fish instead of just giving them handouts. A lady I knew years ago always said never look down on someone unless you are looking to lift them up. Today we try to lift them by making it easier by down grading education for example. We don't expect them to get the grades really necessary to properly survive and make their mark in life. We make it easy, it doesn't work, the jobs are not there so the respect for the system is lost. We build them up to expect great things, they think they achieve it to find in the end that they have been cheated. Go to university take a mickey mouse course and end up stacking shelves. What is that really worth to them?

I often wonder if those advocating Communism would be happy in the fields or assume they would be in the ruling classes. There will always be class, it is not dictated by possessions but by character. The poorest person can have real class - it is a state of mind, of being, and I have met enough nouvaux riche who have absolutely no class at all. What is missing today is respect. A man is worthy of his hire no matter what he does. If one man's intellect is such that he can be a judge while another's allows him to be a cabbie/refuse collector/teacher/doctor all should be equally respected as a person but not expected to be equal. That's not fair on anyone.

Great post and fully understand all that, Toots. Wish there was a "thanks" function.