George Floyd Riots

Started by B0ycey, May 30, 2020, 01:19:30 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas post_id=28217 time=1591531775 user_id=58
I have read our exchange on here a number of times , and im still not the wiser what point you are actually trying to make.

Aren't you,perhaps if you think a bit longer it'll come to you

QuoteDoes anyone disagree that george floyds death was wrong? Nope.

Does anyone disagree that it may have been racially motivated? Nope.

Does anyone disagree the yanks have racial issues in their country ? Nope.

Could the yank polis have handled various incidents a lot better? Yep.

Did I say to all four  we did?

QuoteWhat is it you want to talk about cromwell apart from your  usual whataboutary?

My usual?  :lol:  nothing like What about Kris Donald (up to you Scots to make sure it's out there like the yanks did  over Floyd) don't come complaining no ones saying anything about him when it's down to you to make it known,anyway back to  your whataboutery.......the evil British empire,the potato famine,etc etc. (to be fair though I've always thought most use whataboutry to shut down debate.

QuoteNo hand wringing here. Im on a predominatly english forum , talking about uncomfortable issues( for you british ) a lot of the time like scottish indy etc. Im not jumping on the latest trendy populist bandwagon like you and yer pal javert.

Javert isn't my pal,but I sometimes agree with him,that seems to rile you.

Quote...and the point i made to you about history is how you are always the same cromwell , quick to flag up other nations fallacies and injustices ( germans yanks etc etc) and then run off in the huff when we point out you arent whiter than white either.

I haven't run anywhere,aren't in a huff and are under no illusions about our history.

Quote What the feck is george floyd got to do with you in manc land?

Let me see if I can work it out for you.....politics forum,rest of the world section.....yes that must be it

In any event though by your strange logic what are you doing pontificating on here about Floyd  from Scotland?

QuoteIf america is racist , then does that follow you are a racist for voting brexit and the ensuing hate crimes that rose in statistical terms over the last four years in england?
I didn't say All America or yanks are racist,undoubtedly a large number are.

QuoteQuote tags quote tags quote tags

Yes posting from an old ipad and trying to do that is a pig so I gave up.

Quotetalk about filling a post with straw men .
Now look here Worz.....sorry Thomas you have room to talk  :-P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=28215 time=1591530819 user_id=58
I dont think by and large we disagree.

My original point which seems to be getting skirted around by a number of posters is simply that liberal lefties like javert tend to want to jump on trendy and cool populist bandwagons like george floyds death , but ignore others of a similar nature like kris donalds death , and i simply asked why this is?

That was all.

Well, more of a fuss should be made by anyone/everyone who cares about Kris Donald as well. You are right.

QuoteCountries around the world have issues to a lesser or greater degree. Where is the liberal trendy left on these issues?

(shrugs) Would not know. Don't generally follow the latest trends. I have an unused twitter which I rarely log in to except to talk to one person and don't have any other social media accounts, no arsebook etc. Am not 'in the loop'..

QuoteThats your opinion , but you arent the worlds policeman. Neither is your country.

Never suggested otherwise, but we're all entitled to our opinion.

QuoteHows trashing parts of london and injuring police officers in England going to change the injustices of the world?

Is boris johnson supposed to disband the american government and police force as a punishment?

Or is this merely an example of how we are all gradually being subsumed into being the newest amercian state?

Well I condemned the rioters already, but even the super biased BBC was forced to admit that the protest was mostly peaceful.

I think protesting outside the US embassy could put pressure on them, that's what's going on today. Why is that so bad, I don't see any issue with that if folks want to do it. I'll have no part in protests, but people have a right to express themselves and peacefully protest if they wish. I know you're not denying that, but you do seem to look down on them.

Quote...and the uk is significantly higher than europes.

Americas prison system and criminal justice is a matter for american citizens , not the uk.

Sure, it is their business, but given the amount of times the US has messed with other countries' affairs - are you surprised that people are giving them a taste of their own poison?

QuoteHow so?

Earlier you conclude america is one of the worlds most unequal societies , now you say there shouldnt be a disparity in america?

Its down to america to fix the isues perceived or otherwise they have in their country , not you or i.

We can proffer an opinion on other countries though.

QuoteSorry you have lost me. You want the differing nations of the uk to demand the "authorities" take seriously  the concern for black folk for example in the USA?

What are the authorities supposed to do about it in the uk?

I seem to remember the mighty uk authorities cant even get an american diplomats wife extradited back to face manslaughter charges never mind tell the yanks off about the fallacies of their criminal justice system.

I think whats fair is if the yanks turn round and say mind yer own business and sort your own issues , of which you have many  , out.

Given the ways they've messed with other countries - and even our own politics - that would be very hypocritical of them.

I think you pointed out yourself Obama's involvement in the ref, then the multi interventions Trump made when he undermined our PM, the mayor, and many other things.

There's a picture of some blokes in Scotland peeing on Trump's golf club signage. They seem to like protesting him regularly around there... I don't see that as a bad thing. He demanded his golf club be bailed out by the Scottish taxpayer ffs(!). https://www.thenational.scot/news/18400160.trump-asks-ministers-aid-scottish-golf-courses/">https://www.thenational.scot/news/18400 ... f-courses/">https://www.thenational.scot/news/18400160.trump-asks-ministers-aid-scottish-golf-courses/
+++

Barry

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZ5YWmtX0AAiVD8?format=jpg&name=small">

This guy, the Guardian, and much of the media have redefined the term "peaceful demonstration", which is no surprise in our post truth society.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Javert post_id=28223 time=1591535786 user_id=64
I don't recall ever saying that illegal or unwarranted police action against young white people was acceptable.

Straw man. I didnt say you did .

I have made my point many a time now so im not going to keep repeating it for people like you to skirt around.

QuoteDo you have evidence that the police are attacking young white people because they are white?

Diversion.

I produced evidence of black people in glasgow attacking and killing a young white boy , and asked why the brit left was silent on this matter if "all lives matter".

I produced evidence of white scottish polis stopping and searching poor young white scottish folk at a rate four time higher than in your country , again silence on the matter from the trendy middle class liberals as it wasnt populist enough as no black folk involved.

QuoteI've pointed out that there is reams of data from many countries all over the world that seems to indicate that if you are in a minority, you are comparatively more likely to come in for this unfair treatment. Just saying, well it also sometimes happens to white people as well, doesn't change that data.

Straw man. I didnt say it did.

QuoteIt appears to me is that the point of the pushback here is to try to imply that racial discrimination by the police or other authorities and organisations doesn't exist,

Quote me where have i said this?

Let me repeat for the hard of reading and understanding , racial discrimination does exist ( along with for example sectarian discrimination in scotland and many other types) and it is wrong.

Quote from: Thomas post_id=28215 time=1591530819 user_id=58
My original point which seems to be getting skirted around by a number of posters is simply that liberal lefties like javert tend to want to jump on trendy and cool populist bandwagons like george floyds death , but ignore others of a similar nature like kris donalds death , and i simply asked why this is?

That was all.

and that it's all simply class discrimination. Well the data shows the opposite.

Getting boring now javert. Im not saying that at all.

George floyds death to me was racially motivated , and wrong.

However its your over the top handwringing and those like you to floyds death , and this insipid woke culture ideology that is seeping into our politics and our countries from the usa that is pissing me off , along with the liberal lefties hypocrisy.

That doesn't mean that unfair police treatment of white people is not a problem - any police who do that should also be fired and if appropriate charged with crimes, but I don't recall ever saying anything different

Again i didnt say you did. It was your silence on the issue when it affects white boys , but the over the top excessive displays of outrage when its black folk that i find nauseating.

Trendy outrage when it suits.

QuoteAlso - as I remember, the 75 year old man who was knocked over by police was white? If so, how can you possibly claim that nobody cares when white people are attacked by the police? err......

what now black lives matters is about an old white man getting knocked over...... :roll:  :lol:

aye ok javert.

I think we will have to start calling you jackanory javert  with the stories you invent .
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Javert

I don't recall ever saying that illegal or unwarranted police action against young white people was acceptable.

Do you have evidence that the police are attacking young white people because they are white?

I've pointed out that there is reams of data from many countries all over the world that seems to indicate that if you are in a minority, you are comparatively more likely to come in for this unfair treatment.  Just saying, well it also sometimes happens to white people as well, doesn't change that data.

It appears to me is that the point of the pushback here is to try to imply that racial discrimination by the police or other authorities and organisations doesn't exist, and that it's all simply class discrimination.  Well the data shows the opposite.  

That doesn't mean that unfair police treatment of white people is not a problem - any police who do that should also be fired and if appropriate charged with crimes, but I don't recall ever saying anything different.  I am commenting on the issues that are discussed in the threads that come up - if someone starts a thread on police brutality specifically targetted against young white men, maybe I'll comment there too if I have something to add.

Also - as I remember, the 75 year old man who was knocked over by police was white?  If so, how can you possibly claim that nobody cares when white people are attacked by the police?  err......

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester post_id=28212 time=1591526559 user_id=62
:thup:

Or to put it another way Ollie, you don't have to be black to fall down the police station steps and having a bunch of luvvies squealing Wacist! Wacist! every time someone does isn't helping matters.

Thank you Borchester another of your erudite and informative posts,and as usual all done in only one or two lines  :clp  :-P

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester post_id=28212 time=1591526559 user_id=62

Or to put it another way Ollie, you don't have to be black to fall down the police station steps and having a bunch of luvvies squealing Wacist! Wacist! every time someone does isn't helping matters.

pretty much borkie.

The liberal lefties still dont get why their main uk parties , as represented by the liberals and labour , have been regularly getting humped in elections these past ten years or so.

We are all getting tired and all out of patience for this black victimhood card constantly on display.

All they want to talk about is american politics ( trump) and american injustice , while the  other big boys get on with dealing with politics and life in the yookay.

Im beginning to fink we are part of that fucking country already the way these folk carry on.

Cant wait to vote for the yookays new president trump in november. :roll:

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell post_id=28211 time=1591524775 user_id=48
Well really Thomas you can't tell me anything,you can give me your opinion on the post,and did.

I have read our exchange on here a number of times , and im still not the wiser what point you are actually trying to make.

Does anyone disagree that george floyds death was wrong? Nope.

Does anyone disagree that it may have been racially motivated? Nope.

Does anyone disagree the yanks have racial issues in their country ? Nope.

Could the yank polis have handled various incidents a lot better? Yep.

What is it you want to talk about cromwell apart from your  usual whataboutary?

QuoteI did have something to say on the matter and expressed it,you weren't impressed but that's ok I don't seek or need yours or anyone else's approval for what I post ( other than if its within the rules of the site)

Using the quote tags quote where i have suggested otherwise?

Ah I see so you say it's not on for me to comment on what I see as past and present injustices in the US

Using the quote tags quote where i have suggested otherwise?

Quote but on other topics you are fine to trawl up UK history

I am.

I am ( sadly) a uk citizen with every right to voice my opinion on the uk , its past present and future while my country remains a part of it.

QuoteHow's your hand wringing going over Scotland,Wales ,Ireland and all the evils of the empire that no longer exists?

Btw what's with all the wacist and Bwitish about,are you discriminating against those with a speech impediment,perhaps infer hand wringers speak in that way.

No hand wringing here. Im on a predominatly english forum , talking about uncomfortable issues( for you british ) a lot of the time like scottish indy etc. Im not jumping on the latest trendy populist bandwagon like you and yer pal javert.

...and the point i made to you about history is how you are always the same cromwell , quick to flag up other nations fallacies and injustices ( germans yanks etc etc) and then run off in the huff when we point out you arent whiter than white either.

I live sadly in the uk , im perfectly entitled to talk about uk issues. What the feck is george floyd got to do with you in manc land?

If america is racist , then does that follow you are a racist for voting brexit and the ensuing hate crimes that rose in statistical terms over the last four years in england?

People in glass houses cromwell.

QuoteWell Pat can post what he likes

using the quote tags quote where i suggested he cant?
Meanwhile I'll continue to post my opinions ,if people are bored find it vague or aimless fine that's their opinion.

using the quote tags quote where i suggested you cant?

talk about filling a post with straw men . :roll:

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=28208 time=1591523272 user_id=98

Many people have suffered discrimination across these islands, but I think that America is a very unjust society for a lot of people too - not just blacks as you say, as in the same way that this society is unjust to a lot of different people as you rightly say.

That's all I'm pointing out - and I do think their society on the whole has much bigger issues.

I dont think by and large we disagree.

That was all.

That's all I'm pointing out - and I do think their society on the whole has much bigger issues.

Countries around the world have issues to a lesser or greater degree. Where is the liberal trendy left on these issues?
(Some guy called Ivan McKee has proposed renaming a street in Glesga as Floyd street and changing some old slave thoroughfares' names, apparently they changed a street's name to Nelson Mandela street in the 1980's somewhere round the SA embassy?)

Well there you go , thats exactly what i am talking about. Ivan mckee should shut the feck up and remember his raison d`etre , and it isnt renaming glaswegian streets every time the luvvies get all excited over the latest trendy injustice.

QuoteOk but as you said injustice exists all around these islands - and IMHO certainly more-so in America.

Thats your opinion , but you arent the worlds policeman. Neither is your country.

Hows trashing parts of london and injuring police officers in England going to change the injustices of the world?

Is boris johnson supposed to disband the american government and police force as a punishment?

Or is this merely an example of how we are all gradually being subsumed into being the newest amercian state?

QuoteThey have a for-profit privatized prison system just for example. We don't. Their rates of wrongful imprisonment are significantly higher than ours from memory.

...and the uk is significantly higher than europes.

Americas prison system and criminal justice is a matter for american citizens , not the uk.

QuoteWhat about this which shows a disparity where there oughtn't be one in America?

How so?

Earlier you conclude america is one of the worlds most unequal societies , now you say there shouldnt be a disparity in america?

Its down to america to fix the isues perceived or otherwise they have in their country , not you or i.
As you say, injustice isn't limited to one or two groups and you are right to make this point..it applies to all races, both sexes, and so on and so forth.

Agreed , hence my asking where are the trendy bandwagon jumpers on these issues?
but I feel we can demand the authorities take seriously the concern of everyone who ought be heard, not just one or two groups?

Sorry you have lost me. You want the differing nations of the uk to demand the "authorities" take seriously  the concern for black folk for example in the USA?

What are the authorities supposed to do about it in the uk?

I seem to remember the mighty uk authorities cant even get an american diplomats wife extradited back to face manslaughter charges never mind tell the yanks off about the fallacies of their criminal justice system.

QuoteI think that's fair enough isn't it

I think whats fair is if the yanks turn round and say mind yer own business and sort your own issues , of which you have many  , out.

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas post_id=28182 time=1591509500 user_id=58
I dont understand your post or who it is aimed at cromwell , but you seem well wide of the mark.

We are comparing the over reaction and hand wringing of the liberal left across the world to black victimhood while noticing thier under reaction if not complete ignoral of the same thing if it applies to  whites .

Where is the outpouring of grief for african american police officer max brewer , who is on life support after being run over in the atlanta riots?

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/atlanta-protests-officer-struck-atv-good-spirits-while-recovering/gIOYg24idev5VerLUcIvSL/">https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/atl ... erLUcIvSL/">https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/atlanta-protests-officer-struck-atv-good-spirits-while-recovering/gIOYg24idev5VerLUcIvSL/

We dont hear much if anything at all about these little stories because javert , kanye west and patman post and the rest of the luvvies on the outrage bandwagon are too busy tripping over each other in desperation to run outside and scream racist at yank cops.

We all know what americas problems are , and its history.

You dont need to go onto the old forum and trawl up old sections of the yank thread to find racism , there is an anti white variety of that same racism on this forum hiding behind a thin veil.....

Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas post_id=28196 time=1591519108 user_id=58
I read it and im telling you it doesnt make much sense , more of a vague post aimlessly put on the thread. If you have something to say on the matter say it.

You had what? 30/40 yank posters posting on there at one time , out of a country of 330 million people and this is supposedly reflective of "how nasty and wacist" the yanks are?

Told you before , let him without sin cast the first stone as the saying goes. I wouldnt be too quick to start bleating about american racism with your countries history

As are many of bwitish history. American history isnt encapsulated only by black history and racism which seems to be what some seem to think in the never ending hand wringing .

We do but for the purpose of your comment and reference to the old forum which i have no problem with , i simply pointed out you didnt need to go back there to find examples of wascism.

All we need is pat giving us a homily on  fat ugly white girls on council estates or stereotyping jocks taffs and paddies.

Well really Thomas you can't tell me anything,you can give me your opinion on the post,and did.

I did have something to say on the matter and expressed it,you weren't impressed but that's ok I don't seek or need yours or anyone else's approval for what I post ( other than if its within the rules of the site)

Ah I see so you say it's not on for me to comment on what I see as past and present injustices in the US but on other topics you are fine to trawl up UK history :crzy

How's your hand wringing going over Scotland,Wales ,Ireland and all the evils of the empire that no longer exists?

Btw what's with all the wacist and Bwitish about,are you discriminating against those with a speech impediment,perhaps infer hand wringers speak in that way.

Well Pat can post what he likes (within the rules) if he decides to deliver said homily take it up with him,nowt to do with me.

Meanwhile I'll continue to post my opinions ,if people are bored find it vague or aimless fine that's their opinion.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=28180 time=1591508716 user_id=58
Sorry whats your point?

Regarding things in my area improving , i thought you believed i still lived on a council estate. There is nothing in the stats to show my village has needed improving , as it has never ever been part of an inner city sink council estate.

Ah okay, fair enough.

QuoteIt is , when you take the wider point of the discussion into context that the poor white popualtion of various areas of greater glasgow and west scotland have suffered just as much from inequality , discrimination ( of a different sort) and all the other stuff the liberal left are constantly bleating about black americans.

Many people have suffered discrimination across these islands, but I think that America is a very unjust society for a lot of people too - not just blacks as you say, as in the same way that this society is unjust to a lot of different people as you rightly say.

(Some guy called Ivan McKee has proposed renaming a street in Glesga as Floyd street and changing some old slave thoroughfares' names, apparently they changed a street's name to Nelson Mandela street in the 1980's somewhere round the SA embassy?)

QuoteSorry i dont understand your point?

We are comparing the differences between what the american and scottish police forces have to deal with.

Scotland is 98% white , America is only 60% non hispanic white. Glasgow is 88.3% white , where american cities like detroit in michigan are 83% black.

The vast majority of Glasgows non white popualtion are asian , and the asian group dont disproportionately commit crime unlike thier black american counterparts. Black americans rightly or wrongly make up 40% of the yank prison population while in scotland our prison popualtion is lucky if it has 4% non white in total.

The scottish police dont have to trawl through scotlands non white asian population because they disproportionately commit crime , while the yank cops have to deal with this in america , and constantly get screamed racist at for doing so wether they are racist or not.

You can compare any country you like , but differing countries face differing issues , and the point im making as wel is its yet again not only the black community in america for example or london who face massive issues or discrimination , yet as deppity and myself as well as others point out , you rarely hear any of this from the trendy middle class liberals getting all warm and cosy apologising for black victimhood.( wether it exists or not)

Prejudice and unfair treatment happen everywhere , not just on black americans or londoners.

What i will say is one of the most racist individuals on this forum and our old one is that patman post character. Deppity dawg and myself again , have long called him out over his thinly veiled anti white racism and derogatory anti white comments on for example differing nationalities and groups within the uk shows that racism is a two way street that is rarely is ever discussed by the liberal left.

I think the liberal left and trendy middle class are in danger of creating an underclass of people in western society , if they dont already exist , who feel they are untouchable and ungoverned by the normal rules of society  simply down to the colour of their skin , and when that does apply to them , they simply have to play the victim card and scweam racist.

I make the point again no one is condoning the disgusting behaviour that killed george floyd , or denying white racism exists , but its hard listening to the never ending hand wringing of the trendy middle class liberal left over it while they often ignore or hide similar injustices like wee kris donald.

Ok but as you said injustice exists all around these islands - and IMHO certainly more-so in America.

They have a for-profit privatized prison system just for example. We don't. Their rates of wrongful imprisonment are significantly higher than ours from memory.

What about this which shows a disparity where there oughtn't be one in America?

QuoteUS Black people convicted of murder or sexual assault are significantly more likely than their white counterparts to be later found innocent of the crimes, according to a review of nearly 2,000 exonerations nationwide over almost three decades.

Innocent blacks also had to wait disproportionately longer for their names to be cleared than innocent whites, the review, released on Tuesday by the National Registry of Exonerations, found. Blacks wrongfully convicted of murder, for example, spent an average of three more years in prison before being released than whites who were cleared.

Or this? 'whitened resume names get more callbacks' - https://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/minorities-who-whiten-job-resumes-get-more-interviews">https://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/minorities-w ... interviews">https://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/minorities-who-whiten-job-resumes-get-more-interviews

And the same shit happens over here too - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-46927417">https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... k-46927417">https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-46927417

As you say, injustice isn't limited to one or two groups and you are right to make this point..it applies to all races, both sexes, and so on and so forth... but I feel we can demand the authorities take seriously the concern of everyone who ought be heard, not just one or two groups? I think that's fair enough isn't it? And I can't speak for anyone else as I haven't known them long enough.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell post_id=28191 time=1591517570 user_id=48
Anyone who wants to read it

I read it and im telling you it doesnt make much sense , more of a vague post aimlessly put on the thread. If you have something to say on the matter say it.

QuoteYou think?

yep.

i mean look at this what you wrote.
As those who inhabited the old forum might remember there was an American section where anything went.......and it did,when I look at the oh the yanks are no worse,any remember some of the racism that was posted on there?.

We had a yookay section of the old forum where anything went...remember? The" other place" , where flaming was allowed , and from what i remember was much worse than the empty one liners trotted out by the yanks.

You had what? 30/40 yank posters posting on there at one time , out of a country of 330 million people and this is supposedly reflective of "how nasty and wacist" the yanks are?

Told you before , let him without sin cast the first stone as the saying goes. I wouldnt be too quick to start bleating about american racism with your countries history.

QuoteAre you? I was just pointing out that black lives matter is a campaign name

so?

Quoteyou know like independence for Scotland.

you mean the yes campaign?

There are political campaigns all over the world , im not shoving jock lives matters down the throats of the american or english public though.

QuoteDo we?

yep , what would you like to discuss?

QuoteI would suggest many are quite ignorant of the history and present day

As are many of bwitish history. American history isnt encapsulated only by black history and racism which seems to be what some seem to think in the never ending hand wringing .

QuoteYou me and others refer to there from time to time without trawling at all,why do you so often refer to the Irish potato famine,the suppression of Scots?Welsh?Irish culture and history.......because you're using it to illustrate your view.....me i'm trawlin

We do but for the purpose of your comment and reference to the old forum which i have no problem with , i simply pointed out you didnt need to go back there to find examples of wascism.

All we need is pat giving us a homily on  fat ugly white girls on council estates or stereotyping jocks taffs and paddies.

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas post_id=28182 time=1591509500 user_id=58I dont understand your post or who it is aimed at cromwell

Anyone who wants to read it

Quote, but you seem well wide of the mark.

You think?

QuoteWe are comparing the over reaction and hand wringing of the liberal left across the world to black victimhood while noticing thier under reaction if not complete ignoral of the same thing if it applies to  whites .

Are you? I was just pointing out that black lives matter is a campaign name......you know like independence for Scotland.

I only hand wring when the spin drier is broke :-P

QuoteWe all know what americas problems are , and its history.

Do we? I would suggest many are quite ignorant of the history and present day

QuoteYou dont need to go onto the old forum and trawl up old sections of the yank thread to find racism , there is an anti white variety of that same racism on this forum hiding behind a thin veil.....

You me and others refer to there from time to time without trawling at all,why do you so often refer to the Irish potato famine,the suppression of Scots?Welsh?Irish culture and history.......because you're using it to illustrate your view.....me i'm trawling :-P

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell post_id=28173 time=1591474291 user_id=48
As those who inhabited the old forum might remember there was an American section where anything went.......and it did,when I look at the oh the yanks are no worse,any remember some of the racism that was posted on there?.

Any of you familiar with any of the history of the US and still sneer that they're all playing at victims?

I dont understand your post or who it is aimed at cromwell , but you seem well wide of the mark.

We are comparing the over reaction and hand wringing of the liberal left across the world to black victimhood while noticing thier under reaction if not complete ignoral of the same thing if it applies to  whites .

Where is the outpouring of grief for african american police officer max brewer , who is on life support after being run over in the atlanta riots?

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/atlanta-protests-officer-struck-atv-good-spirits-while-recovering/gIOYg24idev5VerLUcIvSL/">https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/atl ... erLUcIvSL/">https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/atlanta-protests-officer-struck-atv-good-spirits-while-recovering/gIOYg24idev5VerLUcIvSL/

We dont hear much if anything at all about these little stories because javert , kanye west and patman post and the rest of the luvvies on the outrage bandwagon are too busy tripping over each other in desperation to run outside and scream racist at yank cops.

We all know what americas problems are , and its history.

You dont need to go onto the old forum and trawl up old sections of the yank thread to find racism , there is an anti white variety of that same racism on this forum hiding behind a thin veil.....