George Floyd Riots

Started by B0ycey, May 30, 2020, 01:19:30 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=28550 time=1591726067 user_id=98
:shock:

That was your first post in the thread which you brought up.

It was. Read the post , its a reply of mine to javert regarding issues specifically in the uk with not one mention of american politicians or political parties.

You on the other hand usually tend to either

1. start american political threads

2. bring american politics/politicians ( ie your obsession wae trump) into many threads.

Thats what im having a giggle wae you about.......how seriously you take yank politics.
As you said, I'm not getting desperate.

oh i think you are dyno. You are trying to put a brave face on trumps possible re election and hard brexit shortly afterwards , but your political world caved in in 2016 , and has progressively got worse.

Politically , you sound completely lost and deflated , and seem to have caught that left wing disease of constantly talking about trump to take your mind off issues at hame. Hence why im laughing .

Let it go dyno. It will only mess you up even further if he gets elected again. :lol:

QuoteCome on, let's drop this tit for tat now, it's getting boring eh. I'm just messing around with you.

ok pal i accept yer surrender.

QuoteWhat's Nicola saying about the protests over there?

Nothin. she announced today a gang of dyslexic  drunk glaswegian vigilantes have beaten up Jimmy Sommerville..
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=28549 time=1591725810 user_id=58
Whats a post  of mine addressed to javert talking about liberal lefty bandwagon jumpers in the yookay got to do with what we are talking about?

:shock:

That was your first post in the thread which you brought up.

QuoteIm talking to you about your obsession with trump etc and american politics , and you drag up a post of mine regarding issues in the yookay?

whats this supposed to confirm ? :roll:  :lol:

Your gettin desperate noo dyno.

As you said, I'm not getting desperate.

Other pumping mechanisms are available  8-)

Come on, let's drop this tit for tat now, it's getting boring eh. I'm just messing around with you.

What's Nicola saying about the protests over there?
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=28547 time=1591725429 user_id=98
Actually it says:

Whats a post  of mine addressed to javert talking about liberal lefty bandwagon jumpers in the yookay got to do with what we are talking about?

Im talking to you about your obsession with trump etc and american politics , and you drag up a post of mine regarding issues in the yookay?

whats this supposed to confirm ? :roll:  :lol:

Your gettin desperate noo dyno.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=28544 time=1591724514 user_id=58
:roll: it says am right. :lol:

Actually it says:

Quote from: Thomas post_id=28136 time=1591461863 user_id=58
All lives matter.

When we having a white lives matter bandwagon for wee kris donald , the white glaswegian boy  executed by a racist asian gang  , and barely given a mention by the media many years back?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald

The BBC came under severe criticism for it  from what i remember , with barely any coverage of the racist incident at the time on national news.

If they had given it a fraction of the airtime they gave to stephen lawrences murder , or this black american guy , wee kriss would be a household name worthy of his own bandwagon too.

Seems its only certain killings by those nasty white men that make certain lives matter when it suits. :roll:

utter total bollocks javert.

It really is.

Stop and search was a regualr occurance when i  was growing up in paisley and glasgow in the eighties when scotland had some of the worst knife crime incidents and killings in the western world.

People like me were regualrly targeted because of the background i came from , ie family members invovled in crime and the council estate i lived on.

Why is this acceptable for white kids , but deemed racist for blacks?

As deppity dawg told you  , you are merely displaying your middle class naivety of the world and how it works.

Scotland didnt have many ethnic minorities when i was growing up its true , but it was well known for sectarian prejudice and discrimination.

I have been stopped by the police many a time , and for a while when i was younger regualrly received a kicking from ther glesga polis too. I still have a scar on my lip from having a size  ten boot on my boat race .

There is good and bad polis , and prejudice and discrimination isnt the sole province of black people.

No one is suggesting what happened to george floyd was in any way acceptable , but the hand wringing from you middle class  lefty wet blankets really is something else.

Its a bit of fun for most of us , while we can all tell you take it very serious!

:clp  :D
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=28542 time=1591724267 user_id=98
:-P The fact that you're even bothering to carefully check who replied first tbh says it all.

:roll: it says am right. :lol:

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=28540 time=1591724049 user_id=58
Check this thread. You started off on the fourth or fifth post while i replied further down the line.

Its a bit of fun for most of us , while we can all tell you take it very serious!

:-P The fact that you're even bothering to carefully check who replied first tbh says it all.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=28539 time=1591723716 user_id=98
You pontificated on them too with no prompting from me originally.  8-)

Check this thread. You started off on the fourth or fifth post while i replied further down the line.

QuoteYour humble attitude is endearing

Being scottish isnt something you have to shout about , merely whisper. :lol:

How does one explain when you have won the lottery of life?

:thup:

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=28536 time=1591723247 user_id=58
Neither has trump  , joe whats his name , america russia china etc etc but it doesnt stop you constantly going on about them.

You pontificated on them too with no prompting from me originally.  8-)

QuoteWhat countrymen or optimism?

I can give you the latter  , but the former can't be bought. Being scottish is a state of mind , perfected by years of upbringing. :lol:  :D

Your humble attitude is endearing.  :lol:

Quote wont mate. I will be sitting in november with my feet up smiling at trumps coronation with a glass in my hand , thinking of you sweating at the thought of the president getting put back into power.

...and then brexit shortly after..... :dncg:  :lol:

I think streetwalker is on the ball when he said there might be a few mental breakdowns at the end of the year.

..Well, you're already nuts.  :-P  To be fair, so am I already.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=28533 time=1591722672 user_id=51
I'll need more popcorn for this one!

Get a big bucket, it is kicking off in Oxford and possibly Plymouth.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=28514 time=1591717011 user_id=98
I don't mind if you want to, but Dugdale has nothing to do with me.

Neither has trump  , joe whats his name , america russia china etc etc but it doesnt stop you constantly going on about them.

QuoteThere are many things I lose sleep over, that's not one of them, nor is Brexit. There is more to life..

good man , great to see you have accepted the inevitable , the majority will. :lol:

QuoteCan you lend me some?

What countrymen or optimism?

I can give you the latter  , but the former cant be bought. Being scottish is a state of mind , perfected by years of upbringing. :lol:  :D

QuoteIf you need a (heart) pump let me know.

I wont mate. I will be sitting in november with my feet up smiling at trumps coronation with a glass in my hand , thinking of you sweating at the thought of the president getting put back into power.

...and then brexit shortly after..... :dncg:  :lol:

I think streetwalker is on the ball when he said there might be a few mental breakdowns at the end of the year.

Barry

I'll need more popcorn for this one!
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

As I mentioned earlier the Veterans association have said they are turning up in London this coming weekend to protect war memorials and Statues . They asked for anyone wishing to join them to turn up .

It seems today with nothing better to do with themselves on a Saturday with the footy off the Football lads alliance have answered the call and will be supporting the vets in protecting memorials .

The left wing media however are suggesting the 'far right  football 'hooligan's ' will be in London at the weekend  looking to confront BLM protesters .

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/b/far-right-plan-confront-blm-protesters-london-next-saturday">https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article ... t-saturday">https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/b/far-right-plan-confront-blm-protesters-london-next-saturday

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=28511 time=1591716594 user_id=58
For someone who tells me its nothing to do with you , you dont half go on about american politics and issues in threads.You dont want to talk about foreigners in the yookay having links with american politics , but are happy to blab on about russia and chinas links ?

I don't mind if you want to, but Dugdale has nothing to do with me. Like I said, the SNP should dominate Scotland not Labour.

Hence "I'm sure you are right".

What are you expecting me to say?

The parties have US links. US thinktanks and NGOs dominate our politics and steer everything and have done since bretton woods. We both know this.

QuoteAs i said dyno , i wont be losing any sleep over it , but i bet you do the way you drone on about it.

:roll:  :lol:

There are many things I lose sleep over, that's not one of them, nor is Brexit. There is more to life.. ;)

QuoteI have every confidence in you and your fellow countrymen dyno. Dont be so pessimistic. :thup:

Can you lend me some?

Quotethought you didnt care? :roll:

I might have a wee flutter on trump winning. :thup:

If you need a (heart) pump let me know.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=28507 time=1591715431 user_id=98

The shameful state of yank politics (shakes head).

i thought you didnt care? :roll:

I might have a wee flutter on trump winning. :thup:

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=28500 time=1591711774 user_id=53
How can an incomplete deal be worse ?

I think the uk can get a great deal with the yanks streetwalker.

As we both know fine well , its been nothing but the constant droning of whining remainers spinning their doom and gloom on every aspect of brexit.

The yanks could give us ther greatest trade deal on the planet , and remoaners would still be bleating it isnt good enough.

Smile and wave streetwalker , and carry on regardless mate. :dncg: