George Floyd Riots

Started by B0ycey, May 30, 2020, 01:19:30 PM

« previous - next »

B0ycey

Workers of the world, unite!

Wow. These riots are national. Coast to coast. During a time of a "pandemic!" It just goes to show what power people have if focused on a goal.

I heard the intensity of the riots might be linked to the sudden high unemployment along with the race divide of course. You cannot stop cultural changes and Capitalism contradictions altering our viewpoint.  Trump may tweet tough, but this is a huge turning point. He is going to have to yield somewhere. Naturally Chauvin will be thrown under the bus but what else to calm tensions?

Watch this space. The people are waking up to their class distinction and when that happens they won't accept bourgeois BS.

cromwell

Mod Notice

Major incident but what do we get stuff about cornwall and biden etc.

Can't go and be busy elsewhere or sit in the sun awhile,much crap removed post on topic ,this is an important issue,next pile of crap posted might well earn an hour or two Holiday.

thread unlocked
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27025 time=1590851889 user_id=98
Why ..have you been?

I certainly haven't. But that won't stop you making up nasty lies of course.

:lol:

The world is all full of nasty liars except the holier than thou brit left.

Heres your friend jeremy corbyn , whom you voted for last year  , telling lies.....

Let's just quickly run through those facts, shall we?

"The SNP are privatising CalMac."

Not true. The SNP are following a tendering process which is required by EU law, and which was also undertaken in an identical fashion by the last Labour-led administration at Holyrood. No decision has as yet been made.

"[The SNP] were behind privatisation of ScotRail."

Hang on, what? Britain's railways (including Scotland's) were privatised by the Tories under the Railways Act 1993. The Scottish Parliament didn't even exist at the time.

Privatisation/nationalisation of railways is reserved to Westminster under the same act – it's totally outwith the Scottish Government's control. It's currently forbidden by law for the public sector to own/operate Britain's railways except in emergencies.

(We suppose "were behind" could be taken to mean "supported", but as far as we can establish the SNP opposed the privatisation in 1993. What we can say for sure is that they voted the same way as Jeremy Corbyn in all the Commons divisions on the bill, and also that Labour didn't repeal the Act during 13 years in power from 1997-2010.)

"[they're] also cutting college places"

An old Labour misinformation favourite.

"[they're] also privatising services"

We're not sure what this means. Off the top of our heads we're unaware of any public services moved to private-sector control under the SNP.

"[they're] also cutting local government funding"

In fact, despite having to deal with heavy reductions to its budget from Westminster (10% in real terms since 2009-10), the SNP has protected local-government funding, and indeed just days ago it was shown to have OVER-funded local authorities by £165m in compensation for its policy of freezing the Council Tax.

If Jeremy Corbyn wants to win back voters in Scotland, readers might feel that telling them a pack of casual lies probably isn't the smartest way to go about it. That's the strategy Scottish Labour has adopted ever since 2007, and it doesn't seem to be going terribly well.
[/b]

https://wingsoverscotland.com/advice-for-jeremy-corbyn/#more-75981">https://wingsoverscotland.com/advice-fo ... more-75981">https://wingsoverscotland.com/advice-for-jeremy-corbyn/#more-75981

The article was from 2015 , when wurzel got elected and went straight in telling porkie pies like you do.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=27022 time=1590851723 user_id=58
sounds like a labour party conference.

Why ..have you been?

I certainly haven't. But that won't stop you making up nasty lies of course.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27012 time=1590850749 user_id=98
 hair sniffing and inappropriate touching of kids.

sounds like a labour party conference.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26998 time=1590849099 user_id=98
You have lost it Thomas.

..You'd cheer on Trump being reelected? And you're agreeing with "the blacks like to loot the kfc"?

Well, the definition of spitefulness -

"To spite is to intentionally annoy, hurt, or upset even when there might be no gain, and even when those actions might cause the person spiting harm, as well. "

Sorry but that sums you up. You are spite personified.

Eh?

I have made the point time and again i dont give a feck about american politics. ?Wether trump is reelected or not is none of my business.

I do enjoy though how he upsets the likes of you. It is feckin hilarious .

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=27010 time=1590850628 user_id=89
Rapist and child molesters, I hope that is found guilty for the offences otherwise you could provoke a legal action.

(I still have no idea what you are on about.)

Trump and Epstein. And several other stories.

Biden and hair sniffing and inappropriate touching of kids. And a rape story.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27006 time=1590850204 user_id=98
Yup, they're both rapists and scumbag nonces, and some people are cheering them on!  :shock:

Rapist and child molesters, I hope that is found guilty for the offences otherwise you could provoke a legal action.

(I still have no idea what you are on about.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

B0ycey

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=27003 time=1590850039 user_id=89
Beating what rapist?

Biden.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=27003 time=1590850039 user_id=89
Beating what rapist?

Yup, they're both rapists and scumbag nonces, and some people are cheering them on!  :shock:
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=27002 time=1590849591 user_id=116

I can't see Trump beating the rapist now.

Beating what rapist?

B0ycey

Race divide is huge in America at the moment. Oppression breeds resistance and the scale means that this is a real issue that may not ever simmer.

I can't see Trump beating the rapist now.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=26996 time=1590848957 user_id=51
George Floyd Riots is the topic.

It's a huge thing in the USA right now. It's not about Tories or what you had for dinner.

Please shut up if you can't post on topic.

Looks like the Old Port area of Marseilles  on a Saturday night:-

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=26949 time=1590843725 user_id=58
Well said mate.

As soon as the looting began , the sympathy vanished like snaw aff a dyke in the sun.

Black american being done in by white yank cop is a nice cuddly feelgood topic for the brit left to jump on the bandwagon with , and take their minds off the major problems and latest defeat over cummings at home.

Tell you what though , i dont really follow yank politics , but if trump gets elected again , i think the brit left will top themselves over it . :lol:

It will be hilarious watching it , then potentially a hard brexit a month later to rub their feckin anti democratic noses right in the shite after it.

You have lost it Thomas.

..You'd cheer on Trump being reelected? And you're agreeing with "the blacks like to loot the kfc"?

Well, the definition of spitefulness -

"To spite is to intentionally annoy, hurt, or upset even when there might be no gain, and even when those actions might cause the person spiting harm, as well. "

Sorry but that sums you up. You are spite personified.
+++

Barry

George Floyd Riots is the topic.

It's a huge thing in the USA right now. It's not about Tories or what you had for dinner.

Please shut up if you can't post on topic.
† The end is nigh †