UKIP NEC troubles

Started by Baron von Lotsov, October 22, 2019, 04:45:39 PM

« previous - next »

Churchill

UKIP came about as Parliament was not listening to the people they succeeded in their one aim which was to bring about the Referendum on the EU something that many people had been denied for decades.

As for the Brexit Party we will see at the GE how popular they are with the voters my prediction is the GE may go two ways, many voters have had enough of our poloticians and may not even bother to vote, or they are so angry they will vote for the Brexit Party in large numbers if they win any seats remains to be seen.
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Churchill post_id=3827 time=1572860558 user_id=69
UKIP led by Farage did what it set out to do which was to give the people who did not want to be part of the EU a voice to say so, it did its job the voters made their choice.

Farage later walked away from UKIP now he has decided to come back because Parliament is still not listening to the majority of voters who wanted out, if he succeeds again we will have to wait and see, personally I think we will still have one foot in the EU which is not what I and 17.4 million voted for

FT readers don't like him and think he is a damn liar.

I've been doing some intensive research lately on UKIP members' opinions. What you have are two main ones. There are those who give up because they believe the press that the UKIP has now been extinguished, and out of those who have not, both Richard and Gerard get almost a total thumbs up. They look to me to be in the 90s percentage-wise in terms of member support. I have not seen anyone support the chairwoman though, except for Neil Hamilton, and he is on her side.

Hamilton makes some valid points, but distorts the picture as well. He says TR will cause the party to end up with no voters. I think he is right here. He also says Richard and others broke into their offices and tried to steal data. The police were called and we will not know one way or the other until the police deal with it. If he is guilty then he's a fool, but it could be a false allegation. Anyhow bear that in mind that the other side could be right here, and if they are they have a point. The members are firing the blame almost totally at the NEC, so one must be careful. We do not want to do a TR and prejudge the situation. Hamilton does say he is a good leader in other ways, and calls him "very intelligent" and says he is a good presenter, but he says he is also inexperienced politically. Well he is basically. That's a fair charge, where both he and Gerard are not. The other point was to do with heavyweight funders leaving and many good members.

So who knows? Did the UKIP have that many traitors in it including its funders? Why has everyone including the media backed the Brexit Party. Find out in the next episode - lol!
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Churchill

UKIP led by Farage did what it set out to do which was to give the people who did not want to be part of the EU a voice to say so, it did its job the voters made their choice.

Farage later walked away from UKIP now he has decided to come back because Parliament is still not listening to the majority of voters who wanted out, if he succeeds again we will have to wait and see, personally I think we will still have one foot in the EU which is not what I and 17.4 million voted for
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=3457 time=1572623619 user_id=70
Ukip?!?!  

Is it still on the scene in any viable way?

I thought Farage was now the Brexit Party...

Brexit Party vote had peaked. It's heading south at the moment.

If you believe they will save you then you are going to get a shock. That party can disappear as fast as it arrived, and it will. It's false hope, hence why it is promoted in the establishment newspapers. You guys are being set up.

UKIP was more trouble for them, and this is why they gunned it continuously, especially when it raised the concern about old men fiddling with young boys.

patman post

Ukip?!?!  

Is it still on the scene in any viable way?

I thought Farage was now the Brexit Party...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Churchill post_id=3352 time=1572551073 user_id=69
The only person that has not voiced their opinion on Brexit is the Cat that lives in No 10, I have given up listening I am just waiting to see if the majority get what they voted for, if we are still tied to the EU in some form or another at the end of the day, I will never cast my vote again not even at local level what would be the point.

Out by the 31/10/2019 "do or die".

Now the proles will vote for him.

Gerard: they will keep delaying for as long as possible.

Churchill

:lol:  :lol:

Last time I had a word with the cat he said MeHow :roll:

Barry

Quote from: Churchill post_id=3352 time=1572551073 user_id=69
The only person that has not voiced their opinion on Brexit is the Cat that lives in No 10,

He's always banging on about politics!

https://twitter.com/Number10cat">//https://twitter.com/Number10cat  :lol:
† The end is nigh †

Churchill

The only person that has not voiced their opinion on Brexit is the Cat that lives in No 10, I have given up listening I am just waiting to see if the majority get what they voted for, if we are still tied to the EU in some form or another at the end of the day, I will never cast my vote again not even at local level what would be the point.

Baron von Lotsov

I know, and if we boot these left-wing saboteurs out from the NEC, which we can (magic word is ultra vires), then Gerard will come out smelling of roses, because Gerard was the man who predicted this most accurately.

Sod what the papers say. You've just got to read what the people say, and the people are really thumbs up for the both of them. Another good man is Lord Pearson. He has resigned as well. If they can deal with the NEC, put in place new and fair elections then the crap will be purged and this will be the seed. You just can not run a political party unless all your executives are top people, tell the truth and are basically knights, and never give up. Track record is everything in this game and the people see these guys are as as tough as nails and it is what is needed. Farage is a sycophant. what you want is lean and mean. If all the top people are working in harmony then we will break through. Understand the enemy is attacking by deliberately creating division and disharmony. Smart people know this.

Churchill

Yes we should , however we should have been out over two years ago

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Churchill post_id=3226 time=1572509207 user_id=69
Without UKIP it is highly likely that a Referendum would never have come about, thanks to them rattling their major parties at long last it came about which like it or not supported our Democracy, their job is now done as far as I am concerned.

We were supposed to leave today!!!

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=3210 time=1572503284 user_id=53
So he has knocked it on the head and another eejit will have a go . You may have had a feeling Baron  ,a good many of us  members and former ones knew it as a certainty that the NEC would  dispose of anyone with illusions of running the party .

I don't think (from my time as an active member ) that branches can remove the NEC .The NEC rule ,the constitution of party makes it it seems impossible to over ride any of their decisions and though I agree that Gerard is a good man he will be wasting his efforts in going against them .

They are the directors and therefore the owners of the party . Even Farage couldn't break their dominance of party (miss)management and had to leave what was a  well known anti EU brand and set up another . (minus an NEC of course)

I do think its over for UKIP and has been for some time .For the decent people that are left I would suggest a round of golf , maybe take up fishing or watch some  cricket . We did our bit for democracy , its up to the people to complete the job .

I left a comment quoting the code of chivalry regarding this.  

The two important ones here are:

"To persevere to the end in any enterprise begun"

"Never to turn the back upon a foe"

It was all happening very fast last night. Gerard came on for a broadcast and said Richard and I would like to get an injunction. It will cost about £30k in lawyer fees, hence a crowdfunding campaign was set up there and then. We now have our own Blue Peter totaliser, and when it reaches £30 grand the NEC are toast.

Knights they may well turn out to be. incidently I found out which paper was the first to report the news. Then i looked at the second and third and so on in time order. It seems the left were well informed, far more so than the Telegraph etc, who had still not clicked he had resigned for a few hours more. Seems to me the left have their fingers in it.

Churchill

Without UKIP it is highly likely that a Referendum would never have come about, thanks to them rattling their major parties at long last it came about which like it or not supported our Democracy, their job is now done as far as I am concerned.

However as our Democracy has been badly damaged since the result which many of our Poloticians did not like the Brexit Party has now stepped forward pity that they had to, apparantly they have over 600 candidates waiting in the wings to stand for selection at the forthcoming election.

According to the media today Farage has stated he will field candidates in constituencies where the sitting MP is anti Brexit , good time the old guard in the Commons were taken to task and told listen to the people

Streetwalker

So he has knocked it on the head and another eejit will have a go . You may have had a feeling Baron  ,a good many of us  members and former ones knew it as a certainty that the NEC would  dispose of anyone with illusions of running the party .

I don't think (from my time as an active member ) that branches can remove the NEC .The NEC rule ,the constitution of party makes it it seems impossible to over ride any of their decisions and though I agree that Gerard is a good man he will be wasting his efforts in going against them .

They are the directors and therefore the owners of the party . Even Farage couldn't break their dominance of party (miss)management and had to leave what was a  well known anti EU brand and set up another . (minus an NEC of course)

I do think its over for UKIP and has been for some time .For the decent people that are left I would suggest a round of golf , maybe take up fishing or watch some  cricket . We did our bit for democracy , its up to the people to complete the job .