Is the lockdown dangerous?

Started by Borchester, June 03, 2020, 04:38:57 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester post_id=27640 time=1591198737 user_id=62
i have a mate who has spent a life time terrified of catching practically everything and is currently locked away in fear of catching whatever is fashionable while living in a miasma of bugs and media hysteria, none of which can be healthy.

Meanwhile I have spent the last few months walking the streets in the hope of finding a coffee shop that is open and pottering in the garden and falling arse over teakettle because Madam wants one part of it (the garden, not the teakettle ) moved to the other end. I am knacked but reckon that any traces of the Chines Pox have been eradicated by Old Sol, whereas my mate probably won't make it to the weekend as a result of peeing blood.

Any thoughts on the matter?

Yes you are well named the forum Jester,and btw the Swedish epidemiologist behind their lauded and more relaxed attitude has admitted they got it wrong and were it to occur again the lockdown would be stricter. :-P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=27640 time=1591198737 user_id=62
 I am knacked but reckon that any traces of the Chines Pox have been eradicated by Old Sol,

Well after the mass lock down breaking last weekend and the massive crowd in London today at the "black lives matter," demo, I expect another 30-40000 dead.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

i have a mate who has spent a life time terrified of catching practically everything and is currently locked away in fear of catching whatever is fashionable while living in a miasma of bugs and media hysteria, none of which can be healthy.

Meanwhile I have spent the last few months walking the streets in the hope of finding a coffee shop that is open and pottering in the garden and falling arse over teakettle because Madam wants one part of it (the garden, not the teakettle ) moved to the other end. I am knacked but reckon that any traces of the Chines Pox have been eradicated by Old Sol, whereas my mate probably won't make it to the weekend as a result of peeing blood.

Any thoughts on the matter?
Algerie Francais !