Join the "Black lives matter" bandwagon

Started by Barry, June 05, 2020, 07:15:05 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on June 25, 2020, 11:11:31 PM
Lewis Hamilton has applauded the toppling of statues and called for all 'racist symbols' around the world to be removed.

He is paid £40million a year by Mercedes, a firm which made vast profits from slavery.

you'd get FAR more help from the woke left by pointing out his Hugo Boss sponsorship. think shiny black jackboots. Man, those guys knew how to find a tailor who understood how to cut a uniform...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

MrMonkey23

Having seen this in multiple locations, and having seen some evidence outside of the media, one questions why the bbc, that fair and reputable news outlet, has not mentioned this... or at least why it is not prominent on their site...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/young-white-mother-killed-black-lives-matter-mob-allegedly-saying-lives-matter-national-media-fully-ignores/

I think the BLM bandwagon needs pulling over!!!

Nick

Lewis Hamilton has applauded the toppling of statues and called for all 'racist symbols' around the world to be removed.

He is paid £40million a year by Mercedes, a firm which made vast profits from slavery.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: MrMonkey23 on June 25, 2020, 02:31:01 PM

I do tend to see some irony around here, where there is no crime (or very little, well below average) there are lots of police (I have seen about 5 patrol cars today already!). last time I drove through an area with a higher crime rate (average, or perhaps slightly above) I saw not one!

There is next to no crime where I live, but the police are as rare as rocking horse poo and Unicorns.  (It did  not use to be near crime free, but some non accidental injuries and banishings from the parish back in 1986 solved the problems in the long term with the odd hiccup. Bit of "County Lines" going on but that will get sorted.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

MrMonkey23

Quote from: papasmurf on June 25, 2020, 02:22:47 PM
Quote from: MrMonkey23 on June 25, 2020, 02:18:49 PM
Still, ignoring the BLM protests mean more police to prosecute the motorist doing 31 in a 30...  Obviously, unless the driver is black, then I guess it is OK

Police stopping drivers? Police are as rare as rocking horse poo and Unicorns where I live.

I do tend to see some irony around here, where there is no crime (or very little, well below average) there are lots of police (I have seen about 5 patrol cars today already!). last time I drove through an area with a higher crime rate (average, or perhaps slightly above) I saw not one!

papasmurf

Quote from: MrMonkey23 on June 25, 2020, 02:18:49 PM
Still, ignoring the BLM protests mean more police to prosecute the motorist doing 31 in a 30...  Obviously, unless the driver is black, then I guess it is OK

Police stopping drivers? Police are as rare as rocking horse poo and Unicorns where I live.

MrMonkey23

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on June 25, 2020, 12:14:36 PM
The police are reaping the rewards of bending the knee - in Brixton last night.
Full retreat.

The same mistake the police made in 1981.

Barry

The police are reaping the rewards of bending the knee - in Brixton last night.
Full retreat.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/11949260/brixton-riots-thug-brandishes-sword/

Police on the run again . Are they ordered not to confront black mobs or are they just chicken ?

MrMonkey23

Seems in some areas black lives matter more than white lives...

"The University of Delaware recently made a decision to subject its students to mandatory "treatment" ('treatment' is a term used by the university) where they learn that "all whites are racist", racism by the 'people of color' is impossible, and George Washington is merely a "famous Indian fighter, large landholder and slave owner".

The university requires that the students adopt highly specific university-approved views on issues ranging from politics to race, sexuality, sociology, moral philosophy, and environmentalism. Students are forced to attend training sessions, floor meetings, and one-on-one meetings with their Resident Assistants (RAs). The RAs who facilitate these meetings have received their own intensive training from the university, including a "diversity facilitation training".

RAs are required to ask and students are forced to answer private questions such as "When did you discover your sexual identity?"

After the one-on-one meetings, RAs must then prepare reports on each student's cooperation and viewpoint, ranking them and the progress they've made during "treatment".

Students are not allowed to express disapproval of the "treatment" or of the questions that deal with their political views, sexuality and other private matters. Expressing disapproval will result in a negative report of the progress they've made during "treatment", which may result in punishment.

Students are forced to achieve "competency" as a goal of the "treatment". 'Competency' requires that "Students will recognize that systemic oppression exists in our society," "Students will recognize the benefits of dismantling systems of oppression," and "Students will be able to utilize their knowledge of sustainability to change their daily habits and consumer mentality."

Student are also forced to take actions that outwardly indicate their agreement with the university's ideology, such as displaying specific, school-approved door decorations and taking action by advocating for a social group that is defined as "oppressed" by the University.

Below is the contact information for the Grand Inquisitors of the University of Delaware :

Patrick Harker, President, University of Delaware : 302-831-2111; president@udel.edu

Kathleen G. Kerr, Director of Residence Life, University of Delaware: 302-831-1201; kkerr@udel.edu

The following are quotes from the booklet that students must learn, which was compiled by the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE).

"A RACIST: A racist is one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system. The term applies to all white people (i.e., people of European descent) living in the United States, regardless of class, gender, religion, culture or sexuality. By this definition, people of color cannot be racists, because as peoples within the system, they do not have the power to back up their prejudices, hostilities, or acts of discrimination. (This does not deny the existence of such prejudices, hostilities, acts of rage or discrimination.)"—Page 3

"REVERSE RACISM: A term created and used by white people to deny their white privilege. Those in denial use the term reverse racism to refer to hostile behavior by people of color toward whites, and to affirmative action policies, which allegedly give 'preferential treatment' to people of color over whites. In the , there is no such thing as 'reverse racism.'"—Page 3

"A NON-RACIST: A non-term. The term was created by whites to deny responsibility for systemic racism, to maintain an aura of innocence in the face of racial oppression, and to shift responsibility for that oppression from whites to people of color (called "blaming the victim"). Responsibility for perpetuating and legitimizing a racist system rests both on those who actively maintain it, and on those who refuse to challenge it. Silence is consent."—Page 3

"Have you ever heard a well-meaning white person say, 'I'm not a member of any race except the human race?' What she usually means by this statement is that she doesn't want to perpetuate racial categories by acknowledging that she is white. This is an evasion of responsibility for her participation in a system based on supremacy for white people."—Page 8

"The notion of indigenous people as more akin to animals than human beings is at the basis of U.S. policy toward Native Americans. In 1784 George Washington, famous Indian fighter, large landholder and slave owner, advised the Continental Congress that it would be cheaper for the new nation to buy up Indian land than to make war on Indian people for the land. If you make war, Washington cautioned, 'the savage as the wolf'—both wild beasts of the forest—will retreat for awhile and then come back to attack you. Washington 's metaphor stuck. The young nation-state, and all sectors of European- American; began to view the Native American as a wild animal."—Page 10
"

Source article https://web.archive.org/web/20091202043547/https://www.thefire.org/article/8563.html

You might need Tor to get to it

MrMonkey23

Interesting...  This article would suggest that Soros is linked to BLM...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/19/soros-affiliated-anti-deportation-group-part-of-defund-police-movement/

Yet, his own PR department are trying to distance from it...

" Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms are being used to spread the now familiar and thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory that George Soros and the Open Society Foundations are paying people to protest, in this case over the murder of George Floyd. We are appalled by this attempt to delegitimize the genuine outpouring of anger and concern from people in the U.S. and around the world.
"

Something to hide, or do they actually mean he hasn't paid the Uber fares for the protestors to get to the venue?

MrMonkey23

All lives matter... or is that simply politically incorrect? It has gone too far now.

Also can someone please put an end to all thesepictures of George Floyd up everywhere... Whilst I think everyone should be entitled to a new start, as they have brought up the past history of the officers involved, I personally do not wish to see pictures of an armed robber (who held a lady at gunpoint) on every corner...

And whilst they are at it, can the BLM folk explain why it helps the dead guy to rob an apple shop?  or are we robbing in the memory of him as a robber???

papasmurf

Apt:-

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

1984 by George Orwell

Thomas

lmfao says the guy who has spent the last four year crying into his alpen over losing the brexit referendum.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!