United States Presidential election - 2020

Started by Barry, June 09, 2020, 09:35:19 PM

« previous - next »

Groo

Quote from: Barry on June 09, 2020, 10:30:27 PM
<r>I think there is a similar skew in the polls as Borchester reckons: The right tend not to say who they are voting for, so there is a 10% bonus when it comes to the vote.

It didn't quite work out like that last time, so this USA election will be a close run thing.

This will be the second election where 2 low quality candidates run for president out of a country where 328 million others might have been considered.  <E>:lol:</E></r>

How many of those 328 million could afford it.

There's something seriously wrong in a Country where you need to be super rich to lead the Country.

Good old

Quote from: Borchester on June 19, 2020, 10:40:50 PM
Quote from: cromwell on June 19, 2020, 05:25:52 PM
Who is going to win?
Not the American people with either candidate,with these mirroring laurel and hardy but without the laughs I am amazed that out of a nation of so many this is the best they can come up with.

The American people.

Trump is a big mouthed moderate who has cut taxes

Biden seems to support most fashionable causes.

Neither will have much effect on the lives of ordinary Americans who will be left to get on with their lives.

In many respects that is mirrored in so many western democracies. Where now does democracy offer real clear cut differences to average lives? Everywhere a call for change is heard. Followed by the same old basics being voted for regardless of the party voted for. You cant have real change If it's not on the menu.

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on June 19, 2020, 05:25:52 PM
Who is going to win?
Not the American people with either candidate,with these mirroring laurel and hardy but without the laughs I am amazed that out of a nation of so many this is the best they can come up with.

The American people.

Trump is a big mouthed moderate who has cut taxes and is not keen on starting wars because he has the sense to realise that they are easy to start but difficult to end.

Biden seems to support most fashionable causes.

Neither will have much effect on the lives of ordinary Americans who will be left to get on with their lives.
Algerie Francais !

Nick

But they did dodge a bullet with Clinton though.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Who is going to win?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

There's lots of debate around over Trump's mental health, possible dementia.
Of course, there is always mud slinging as we get closer to November, but some observers think he shows deportment changes which might also indicate his illness.

† The end is nigh †

Nalaar

Quote from: Barry post_id=28572 time=1591738227 user_id=51This will be the second election where 2 low quality candidates run for president out of a country where 328 million others might have been considered.  :lol:

I know right!

Personally i think Yang and Gabbard were both pretty strong candidates out of the pool of democrats that made a decent run into the Primary stage, and yet they ended up with biden  :|
Don't believe everything you think.

Barry

I think there is a similar skew in the polls as Borchester reckons: The right tend not to say who they are voting for, so there is a 10% bonus when it comes to the vote.

It didn't quite work out like that last time, so this USA election will be a close run thing.

This will be the second election where 2 low quality candidates run for president out of a country where 328 million others might have been considered.  :lol:
† The end is nigh †

Nalaar

It would be quite amazing if the Democrats messed up enough for trump to win again, but with Biden at the helm they just may do so.
Don't believe everything you think.

Streetwalker

Barry

On 3rd November America have their election.

Currently Biden has 50 and Trump has 43 in the polls. But who will win?
† The end is nigh †