Hiding the Mods?

Started by T00ts, June 14, 2020, 12:21:13 PM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: T00ts on June 14, 2020, 12:21:13 PM
I'll stick my neck out and ask the question. I am always interested to see which Mods are 'on duty' but where they were always shining forth in their bright red shirts in the past, now they are 'plain clothes' in members online listing. Is it so they can creep up on misdemeanours while members are tricked into thinking they are not watching? Has their position on the Forum been downgraded? Are they being punished for past misdeeds? Are they going red again in future? Perhaps the choice of colour is in question, perhaps BYT fancies a change. I would support that - woman to woman. I ask this only so that we can keep our friends close but our enemies closer!   ;D   :P
The old Moderators seem to have either been retired or hounded off the pitch through being picked on a couple of verbose and vindictive posters. The newer ones seem OK (and anyway, more Mods than Posters was never a good look).
By the way, you've disappeared too — or are you hiding behind the cobwebs and tumbleweed that are now threatening to engulf this place...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

T00ts

T00ts

I'll stick my neck out and ask the question. I am always interested to see which Mods are 'on duty' but where they were always shining forth in their bright red shirts in the past, now they are 'plain clothes' in members online listing. Is it so they can creep up on misdemeanours while members are tricked into thinking they are not watching? Has their position on the Forum been downgraded? Are they being punished for past misdeeds? Are they going red again in future? Perhaps the choice of colour is in question, perhaps BYT fancies a change. I would support that - woman to woman. I ask this only so that we can keep our friends close but our enemies closer!   ;D   :P