Housing developments and social accommodation

Started by Wiggles, October 24, 2019, 02:27:38 PM

« previous - next »

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Barry post_id=5878 time=1573753514 user_id=51
Who are "they"? Is it the town hall, the county council or just the "establishment". Thank goodness we are not loony bleeders, eh?

You see, I was perfectly OK, driving my car in a town I knew well, when I didn't know where I was one day. It was derealisation, a symptom of stress and anxiety. I thought I had a brain tumour or something. Mental illness can happen to anyone, so being offensive about it is not really on.

It's a very long story. The they are cult leaders, and the loonacy is induced by them, so generally speaking there is nothing physically wrong with their brains, its just they have been reprogrammed to hand all their money over to cultists via false pretences. I do not have any sympathy for those affected though. They bring it upon themselves. Warnings go unheeded, and then they lose the plot.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Barry

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=5873 time=1573752452 user_id=74
For me the trouble is this happened after I moved in. They have set the whole town up as a loony bin, and it has become a magnet for the bleeders. We were never consulted, since they did it by force.

Who are "they"? Is it the town hall, the county council or just the "establishment". Thank goodness we are not loony bleeders, eh?

You see, I was perfectly OK, driving my car in a town I knew well, when I didn't know where I was one day. It was derealisation, a symptom of stress and anxiety. I thought I had a brain tumour or something. Mental illness can happen to anyone, so being offensive about it is not really on.
† The end is nigh †

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=5870 time=1573752100 user_id=87
I also live in a tourist area. As much as they get on my tits, it was my choice to live here, so it's no good complaining

For me the trouble is this happened after I moved in. They have set the whole town up as a loony bin, and it has become a magnet for the bleeders. We were never consulted, since they did it by force.

It's kind of like your situation in a way. You do the right thing as you see fit and then some dictatorial authority deems that such and such happens, and that tramples all over you. Our town is making money out of defrauding people.

Wiggles

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=5722 time=1573675134 user_id=74
You would understand if you lived here and watched the tourists. They are dumb assess extraordinaire.

First it might be a novelty, like watching ducks flap about in a pond, but after a few years you see what Orwell was on about. They get ripped something rotten and it is only possible because they have a sense of a two year old. It is also extremely sad. I'm very worried about the people in this country because they are behaving like farmyard animals. They are not people as i have known.

I also live in a tourist area. As much as they get on my tits, it was my choice to live here, so it's no good complaining
A hand up, not a hand out

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=5659 time=1573659197 user_id=89
What a disgusting comment. I have to assume that makes you arrogant enough to consider yourself to be a Patrician.

Is that a kids doctor ?
A hand up, not a hand out

johnofgwent

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=2156 time=1571923658 user_id=87
I live in a small village, yet the county council has just given planning permission for 87 dwellings. That may sound OK to most of you, however there is little work here, and when a privately owned property becomes available it can take quite some time to sell. You see, this area is God's waiting room. If the development goes ahead we have been told that at least 20% of it will be social housing. As it is unlikely many of the other properties will be sold to retired people, the remainder will probably be purchased by landlords, who will in turn rent to the unemployed. Of course, there will be exceptions. In brief, what will be built is a ghetto. The landlord of my local already has plans to make the pub into a private members club in order to keep the scumbags out. I have little doubt certain councillors have received brown paper envelopes to get this crazy planning permission passed.

Now, I grew up in a very small council house in North London. It was a different world back then, as the vast majority of people lived in what we now call social housing. These days social housing means something very different.There are those who have decided to work, make cuts to their standard of living, and buy a property, There are those who just can't afford a mortgage, but will not be given social housing, and therefore rent privately, and there are those who live in social housing. Of course, not everyone who lives in social housing is a scumbag, but an awful lot are. A government spokesman on TV said this morning that developers have been separating the social housing aspect of new developments in order they sell more properties, and this is upsetting the people in the social housing. Let's get something straight, the majority of people in social housing do not work, and therefore their rent is paid by the tax payer. In most countries around the world they would not be given a free house to live in, but over here the government are worried that the tenants may not be happy. Meanwhile, Mr& Mrs Smith who have been working 50 hours a week to pay their mortgage, are forced to live next to Mr & Mrs Slob, their 4 feral brats, and their scraggy dog. The government want to put a stop to segregating such people by sticking them in a corner out of harms way.

When I lived in Milton Keynes I remember having a conversation with an estate agent who was attempting to sell some luxury flats. It started off well until the social housing tenants moved in. All of a sudden dirty washing was being hung from the balcony, and the lifts stunk of urine. Needless to say sales came to an immediate stop. On the estate I lived on there were a dozen or so social houses at the end of a particular street. The houses were the same as the rest of the street, but it was obvious who lived there, and where the private ownership stopped, and the social housing started. Beaten up cars, uncut hedges, grass not tended, peeling window frames, dirty windows, etc etc etc. It's OK for a government spokesman to condemn developers, but he isn't the one who has to live next to these people. GOD, my blood is boiling !!

Well, actually, my daughter is living in one of these "social housing" units. Having been stabbed by a seven year old while on the school playground while working as a teaching assistant when she lived with us, she got out off continuing that career, and her rape at the hands of one of the Islamic invaders welcomed to this country put the fucking icing on the cake.

In fact, 90% of the households - as in nine out of ten, or actually 27 out of 30 I'll name them if you like that live in the block of flats she has a ground floor flat in, which she shares with the product of that rape, now a nine year old, have at least one person actually IN a fucking job. Including her, she's gone back to part time work in the local(ISH) Welsh school.

You'd do well to come for a drive round her way on a dark night. They'd mistake you in your flash car fir one of the other three, who recently got banged up having murdered the drug addict that owed them big time, and take their ire out on you.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=5722 time=1573675134 user_id=74
You would understand if you lived here and watched the tourists. They are dumb assess extraordinaire.

I live in an area overrun with tourists and I know just how dumb they can be, especial the ones escaping for a few days from that multicultural idyll , London.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=5653 time=1573658126 user_id=70
Thought your woman was Maltese — or are you playing away from home...?

She's Maltese but was brought up in central London. She can speak perfect English but can't understand Maltese, even though she is one!

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=5659 time=1573659197 user_id=89
What a disgusting comment. I have to assume that makes you arrogant enough to consider yourself to be a Patrician.

First it might be a novelty, like watching ducks flap about in a pond, but after a few years you see what Orwell was on about. They get ripped something rotten and it is only possible because they have a sense of a two year old. It is also extremely sad. I'm very worried about the people in this country because they are behaving like farmyard animals. They are not people as i have known.

papasmurf

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=5652 time=1573657891 user_id=74
 Proles love being with their own types,

patman post

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=5652 time=1573657891 user_id=74
Of course now the place is so full up of messed-up people the price of holiday homes has gone through the roof. Proles love being with their own types, and this is a town-sized loony bin. It's the house of horrors. Tessa Munt wants to rule it. I was greeted by her vile grin as i woke up today.

Thought your woman was Maltese — or are you playing away from home...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=5163 time=1573395193 user_id=89
You are so wrong, if a house comes up for sale where I live I get asked by neighbours to park all the motorcycles on the drive to discourage any people looking for a holiday home.

lol

Well if it were my area it would be kind of like a holiday home in Cambodia.

I've practically stopped visiting our high street for fear of what vileness I might find.

Of course now the place is so full up of messed-up people the price of holiday homes has gone through the roof. Proles love being with their own types, and this is a town-sized loony bin. It's the house of horrors. Tessa Munt wants to rule it. I was greeted by her vile grin as i woke up today.

papasmurf

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=5153 time=1573390704 user_id=84
That is self evident; you are still there! :hattip

You are so wrong, if a house comes up for sale where I live I get asked by neighbours to park all the motorcycles on the drive to discourage any people looking for a holiday home.

Major Sinic

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=2200 time=1571931977 user_id=89
I lived in council housing for first 28 years of my life, I just do not recognise the stereotype.

Currently I live on a mainly owner occupied estate, with a council estate on one side, (which is now mixed due to right to buy) and housing association and owned properties on the other side.

Since I moved here in 1984 the only antisocial neighbours have been owner occupiers who have been VERY difficult to shift.

That is self evident; you are still there! :hattip

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=3545 time=1572683560 user_id=89
Over the years the biggest invasion locally has been an influx of "white flighters," from the multicultural "idylls," up country.

Hmm, well I've seen a few as I can quite easily pick up the accent. I don't think there is such a general rule here. I've switched to shopping German these days and use Aldi, and the girl on the till is from Yorkshire, and one of the nicest girls I've met working on the till in a very long time, even to the point of running down the length of the place to get me a tub of cream.

My bigger concern seems to be with the locals. It's always been a place with a bit of industry and farm workers, but the stupidity is frightening. It tilts from totally incompetent to totally demented, or a mixture of the two. We have a lot of non-locals as well, and there is this growing number who should really be in an asylum. I can't even get to the highstreet without feeling I'm in a wildlife park with lions strolling about. The last thing you want to do is to attract their attention. If you do they start making demented sounds and get progressively more interested in you.