UK will lose respect overseas with Boris Johnson’s ‘mistaken’ decision to scrap

Started by Borchester, June 16, 2020, 10:24:39 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2020, 09:08:19 AMCome the impending disaster of the crash out Brexit next January,

You not heard? Since Boris announced we are not extending under any circumstance the EU is almost begging for a zero tariff/ quota deal.
The EU with pressure from Merkel have stated they are ready to drop their hard line policy.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2020, 09:08:19 AM
Quote from: T00ts on June 17, 2020, 08:55:35 AM

Oh dear - BJ was elected as the only party leader prepared to do what the majority of the UK voted for. Do you think he purposely started CV19? The ensuing chaos from that would have been the same whoever lived at No10. Oh yes I forgot - Corbyn said he wouldn't live there. Well he didn't, not his choice but the good UK citizens who voted in droves.

A majority of the electorate, repeat electorate did not vote out. (By a vary long way.) The electorate is around 48 million, there is no way 17 million is votes is a majority of the electorate.
Come the impending disaster of the crash out Brexit next January, (I am in the process of restocking my emergency store cupboard,) what support Boris The Clown has left will wither away.

Oh come on - not that one again. To be counted they had to step up to the polling booth. No-one stopped them from voting it was available to all so it's not even a valid argument. You don't know any more than anyone else how all those who didn't bother and didn't care would have voted if they had been frog marched to the polling station. It's past history. As far as your store cupboard is concerned you're late, mine is already done, but that apart the pandemic has left us in a different world to the one we knew last year or when we voted. Not that it would make any difference to my votes. We either come together as a country and work together to make our future or we sit sobbing into our beer while the rest of the world moves on without us. It's time for some backbone not hand wringing and moaning.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on June 17, 2020, 08:55:35 AM

Oh dear - BJ was elected as the only party leader prepared to do what the majority of the UK voted for. Do you think he purposely started CV19? The ensuing chaos from that would have been the same whoever lived at No10. Oh yes I forgot - Corbyn said he wouldn't live there. Well he didn't, not his choice but the good UK citizens who voted in droves.

A majority of the electorate, repeat electorate did not vote out. (By a vary long way.) The electorate is around 48 million, there is no way 17 million is votes is a majority of the electorate.
Come the impending disaster of the crash out Brexit next January, (I am in the process of restocking my emergency store cupboard,) what support Boris The Clown has left will wither away.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 17, 2020, 08:49:27 AM

You seriously think Labour have cat in hell's chance of winning an election?

As I have previously stated many times, I am not a member of, supporter of, or proselytiser for any political party.
I long for the day the last politician is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
Britain is currently cursed with a dire lot of politicians of all political parties, the Tories are merely by far the worst.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2020, 08:46:43 AM
Quote from: Nick on June 17, 2020, 08:42:46 AM

He is a highly educated and clever bloke, the masses can see that hence the landslide in the last GE.

The ability to use Latin and Greek phrase makes no difference, he is a highly educated and incompetent idiot. He just is not up to the job.
As for the landslide at the last general election, he won't get those votes again.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2020, 08:46:43 AMAs for the landslide at the last general election, he won't get those votes again.

You seriously think Labour have cat in hell's chance of winning an election?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 17, 2020, 08:42:46 AM

He is a highly educated and clever bloke, the masses can see that hence the landslide in the last GE.

The ability to use Latin and Greek phrase makes no difference, he is a highly educated and incompetent idiot. He just is not up to the job.
As for the landslide at the last general election, he won't get those votes again.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2020, 08:41:17 AMVitriol has nothing to do with it, Boris is an incompetent bumbling fool, the few people left in the country who can't see that seriously do need counselling.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 17, 2020, 08:38:38 AM

You're just blinded by vitriol.

Vitriol has nothing to do with it, Boris is an incompetent bumbling fool, the few people left in the country who can't see that seriously do need counselling.

Nick

Thomas

Papasmurfs contribution to the thread....

Tories bad

tories bad

tories bad......

Its like listening to a feckin broken down record.

Have you no got coronavirus to worry about or some facemasks to order or sumfing?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

papasmurf

Britain has no respect, it lost what vestige of respect it had due to Bojo The Clown

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on June 17, 2020, 12:05:28 AM
Turned it off the second Starmer used Jo Cox's name as a tool.

Labour are a joke and I'll tell you why. Contrary to what all you Lefties and limp wristed Liberals think, Boris is doing a good job and talking sense. So to go against the sensible policy from government Labour have to try and curry votes by being extreme: Green Peace undid them selves in exactly the same way.

Think Labour should be lucky they are in opposition let alone talk of government!

We dont often agree nick  , but again as i said to streetwalker i totally agree with you.

I dont know why , but whatever the subject, in their desperation to oppose boris johnson on every subject imaginable , the brit left and their representatives in starmers new labour for some reason constantly choose to back the wrong horse in every argument.

The only reason new labour under starmer are even in opposition is the corrupt system that keeps them in place .

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 16, 2020, 11:05:07 PM

I too see no reason for foreign aid much of which appears to be on a standing order to countries that either waste it or don't need it .

totally agree mate.