Started by T00ts, June 18, 2020, 02:19:19 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

+++

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 18, 2020, 04:18:26 PM
Well my wife proposed to me , very much against the traditions of the day and no she didn't kneel as she had me in a head lock at the time .

So that just leaves the Queen then .

😁 ..Proposals south london style?
+++

Streetwalker

Well my wife proposed to me , very much against the traditions of the day and no she didn't kneel as she had me in a head lock at the time .

So that just leaves the Queen then .

Borchester

No

Maybe the next time a black cop kills a white man
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

So Dominic Raab has made a personal choice that he kneels for two people. The Queen and his wife when he proposed. What happens? He gets vilified, bullied and called out for his comments. Why should he kneel? Why should he follow when he has a mind of his own? Why does anyone expect everyone to buy into whatever is the madness of the month and conform? What does it prove? Solidarity? With what?

I agree with him. To kneel before someone is to show subservience to acknowledge that they are greater in some way than you. It's a position of pleading, begging and apology. Why did it become what it has? No man will want to take one knee to propose ever again. I am sick and tired of us all being expected to give in to mass hysteria and demands. Heaven help us when we all become mindless mobs following anyone who starts a trend for no other reason than fear of standing out as different.

The man who died should be respected by getting justice. We need to try to make sure that there is no racism - real or imagined - but there is a responsibility required on all sides to make that happen.