How often do you think twice?

Started by T00ts, June 18, 2020, 05:08:22 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on June 18, 2020, 05:08:22 PM
Several times in the last few days, in fact twice in the last few minutes, I have taken time to answer to a post and then thought twice about it and deleted it. Sometimes I think for a couple of days or even longer before I make my mind up about a current situation.

Do others just post the first response or like me find that once the post is written it is no longer necessary to post it? How often does writing your post clarify something in your own mind?
Nah I usually spend most time going back correcting the crap my iPad has interpreted my words in to,anyway I only think I should've said more not less.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Several times in the last few days, in fact twice in the last few minutes, I have taken time to answer to a post and then thought twice about it and deleted it. Sometimes I think for a couple of days or even longer before I make my mind up about a current situation.

Do others just post the first response or like me find that once the post is written it is no longer necessary to post it? How often does writing your post clarify something in your own mind?

On here and on arse book, I do actually scroll on by a lot. But as you will know, when I start writing ............
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

I sometimes rant away and before I realise how much Im on chapter 3 before I know it .

That's going to bore everyone to death Im thinking so delete and post the edited version of two lines  ;)

Borg Refinery

Much more than twice usually, but it varies, sometimes it's stream of consciousness, but usually not.
+++

T00ts