Dawn Butler on government response to BAME coronavirus cases

Started by GBNews, June 18, 2020, 07:00:02 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Javert on June 20, 2020, 02:16:24 PM

I'm pretty sure there are also various health issues and conditions that white people are more susceptible to - this is nothing to do with general inferiority or superiority.

There are a lot of medical conditions/diseases  that are in general terms racially specific but that is genetic nothing to do with inferiority or superiority.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Javert

It's not a binary thing that it's caused by only genetics or only discrimination.

It's both.

The issue is finding out the portion of each, and whether any of the genetic portion is directly due to susceptibility to Covid-19 or it's an indirect effect of other differences.

Quoting one minority person who happened to earn more money than one other white person is not necessarily helpful unless you have data that shows that on average that minority earns more than white people.

Also, it's not hard to find information on the NHS web site about the scientific susceptibility of different minority groups to certain health issues - JOG's constant claims that this has been covered up seem to me not to stand up since you can very easily find this information in official websites, and it's very well known to all GPs.

I'm pretty sure there are also various health issues and conditions that white people are more susceptible to - this is nothing to do with general inferiority or superiority.

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on June 20, 2020, 12:11:15 PM

I thought I was mis-hearing the current argument that poverty was the cause of so many BAME deaths with covid 19. I admit I shook my head and thought that's not right. We know too that certain blood groups are more susceptible. I have one of those. Does that mean I am under privileged and socially deprived? No I don't think so. I do wonder how far the blame game can be played before the penny drops.

No. You heard correctly. Because they cannot bring themselves to admit the truth. For to do that opens the door to a massive elephant called 'the eugenics racists were right all along, but didnt understand the molecular basis of why.

And before the resident snowflakes start ramping up, it's worth remembering my daughters rapist was one of those 'south asian' (interesting term, hoping you'll think Korean when they mean indian / pakistani) so my viking DNA has a hell of an uphill struggle keeping the result of that rape off the susceptible list.

Mind you, melissa is well pissed with me because after months out in the garden sorting out what was a total jungle and still is in places, I'm blacker than her ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: News on June 18, 2020, 07:00:02 PM

A Labour MP tells the government to get its "knee off the neck of the Black African Caribbean Asian minority ethnic communities."

Source: Dawn Butler on government response to BAME coronavirus cases

Three cheers for dozy dawn is what i say.

The longer dozy dawn and her cronies champion minority causes while ignoring the white working class majority , the longer labour will stay out of power.

They really are the gift that keeps giving.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 20, 2020, 10:55:15 AM
As I have pointed out many, many times.

Ten years ago the nhs said blacks and ethnics had problems caused by their genetics which meant their organs were more likely to fail and that is why they needed greater engagement with the organ donor program.

When it was realised they were admitting blacks were genetically inferior to whites they changed the tone to say more  lacks and ethnics fell prone to the diseases that caused organ failure.

But that was just restating the medical evidence that the disease had a genetic basis so as to conceal the genetic basis for the disease ...

And now, even now, today, right this hour in fact, some white(ish) woke snowflake wanker is on the bbc news 24 claiming the fact a pakistani in hospital on a ventilator is over 50% more likely to die than a white guy on a ventilator, this is entirely due to white privilege and pakistani poverty despite the fact the Pakistani earns twice what the white guy does....

The problem is this black labour mp wont admit the fact that the problem is in their genes not their pay packets.

I thought I was mis-hearing the current argument that poverty was the cause of so many BAME deaths with covid 19. I admit I shook my head and thought that's not right. We know too that certain blood groups are more susceptible. I have one of those. Does that mean I am under privileged and socially deprived? No I don't think so. I do wonder how far the blame game can be played before the penny drops.

johnofgwent

As I have pointed out many, many times.

Ten years ago the nhs said blacks and ethnics had problems caused by their genetics which meant their organs were more likely to fail and that is why they needed greater engagement with the organ donor program.

When it was realised they were admitting blacks were genetically inferior to whites they changed the tone to say more  lacks and ethnics fell prone to the diseases that caused organ failure.

But that was just restating the medical evidence that the disease had a genetic basis so as to conceal the genetic basis for the disease ...

And now, even now, today, right this hour in fact, some white(ish) woke snowflake wanker is on the bbc news 24 claiming the fact a pakistani in hospital on a ventilator is over 50% more likely to die than a white guy on a ventilator, this is entirely due to white privilege and pakistani poverty despite the fact the Pakistani earns twice what the white guy does....

The problem is this black labour mp wont admit the fact that the problem is in their genes not their pay packets.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

GBNews

A Labour MP tells the government to get its "knee off the neck of the Black African Caribbean Asian minority ethnic communities."

Source: Dawn Butler on government response to BAME coronavirus cases