How easy is it to claim political asylum in the isle of man ?

Started by johnofgwent, June 19, 2020, 10:48:44 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Barry on June 21, 2020, 09:09:53 PM
Is it true that some pubs opened in London in contravention of the regs, as a reaction to the allowance of illegal marches? I saw some pictures online suggesting that.

Think there are a few that have had their collar felt.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on June 21, 2020, 09:09:53 PM
Is it true that some pubs opened in London in contravention of the regs, as a reaction to the allowance of illegal marches? I saw some pictures online suggesting that.

There have been a few selling 'take aways '  ,plastic cup and drink outside  . Gets you out of the house I suppose . 

Barry

† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on June 21, 2020, 08:56:07 AM
Quote from: johnofgwent on June 19, 2020, 10:48:44 PM
.. and where can i nick a rubber raft and some paddles ??

no sod that, I've got a paddle from sarah's kayak in the garage.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-isle-of-man-53030332

You have to be rich to be allowed to stay in the Isle of Man other than for a holiday.

And I have a resident on speed dial from my contracting days ....

I'm sure we can sort something out. If only until Welsh pubs open ... next century
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 20, 2020, 10:34:29 PMAlways up for knocking out a few lines in a semi Barry . Sorry did you say the pub was open ?   
Bad man. ;)
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 19, 2020, 10:48:44 PM

You have to be rich to be allowed to stay in the Isle of Man other than for a holiday.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on June 19, 2020, 11:02:35 PM
I think Streetwalker will be popping over with a gang to knock up a line of semis. In between pub visits, of course.
Deppity Dawg's tongue will be hanging out on the carpet, drying in the sun.

Always up for knocking out a few lines in a semi Barry . Sorry did you say the pub was open ?   ;D

Barry

I think Streetwalker will be popping over with a gang to knock up a line of semis. In between pub visits, of course.
Deppity Dawg's tongue will be hanging out on the carpet, drying in the sun.
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>