Coronavirus: When will pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants reopen?

Started by GBNews, June 23, 2020, 07:00:32 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on June 24, 2020, 09:47:52 AM
They are saying that you will have to give your name and address to the restaurant for "Trick or treat" to catch up with you, threatening 14 days self imprisonment, so I'll stick to their takeaways until this controlling the public nonsense is over.

The public need controlling as events of the last few weeks have shown.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

They are saying that you will have to give your name and address to the restaurant for "Trick or treat" to catch up with you, threatening 14 days self imprisonment, so I'll stick to their takeaways until this controlling the public nonsense is over.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 23, 2020, 08:43:06 PM
We will have to see what restrictions are to be enforced before the 'open' signs go up . Talk of booking a slot at the bar and the bogs wont do much for the older gents who at best get a couple of minutes warning before half of the 6 pints  starts dribbling down the inside of their leg .

;)

The problem as I see it is most of the pub and public bogs I have ever used would need a Porton Suit with a zip fly and a back flap to use them.
Often not  seat let alone a lid, if there is any running water it is cold, soap non existent, and if there is a hand drier it is broken.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

We will have to see what restrictions are to be enforced before the 'open' signs go up . Talk of booking a slot at the bar and the bogs wont do much for the older gents who at best get a couple of minutes warning before half of the 6 pints  starts dribbling down the inside of their leg .

;)

GBNews

Coronavirus: When will pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants reopen?

Pubs and restaurants in England will reopen in July, but can I meet a friend for a meal?

Source: Coronavirus: When will pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants reopen?