Rebecca Long Bailey sacked

Started by Javert, June 25, 2020, 05:32:02 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

If she supported this article she at that time would have been aware of the lines:
Quote"The tactics used by the police in America, kneeling on George Floyd's neck, that was learnt from seminars with Israeli secret services."
This was an outright lie.
Quote(A spokesperson for the Israeli police has denied this, stating that "there is no tactic or protocol that calls to put pressure on the neck or airway".)
She would also have been aware of this:
QuoteThere's a lot of people who should hang their heads in shame. People going, 'Oh, I can join the Labour Party again because Keir Starmer's there,' well shame on you."
That can be construed as anti-Starmer, although the following text sort of softens it a bit.

Good for Starmer to get rid.

Actually, I've learned a lot about Maxine Peake from this. She's a really great actress, but her politics stink.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Javert on June 25, 2020, 05:57:41 PM
Quote from: johnofgwent on June 25, 2020, 05:51:23 PM
OK I'll have a go

The allegation AS IT IS NOW TOUTED on the mainstream media is that she shared a statement that the techniques used against the less than spotless george floyd were learned from the israelia.

The left have commences a counter allegation that the version she shared had been sanitised and approved by labour mission control as acceptable for her to submit.

I think that's the basis of it.

I don't give a f**k.

because right now I'm far more interested in the fact Cambrisge have defended, and then approved by promiting, some black bitch on their academic staff who twatted that white lIVES donet MATTER.

which according to cambridge, ISN'T racist.

I'm willing to bet she didn't tweet that white lives don't matter in the way it's being spun on the media - where's the link to the tweet and story?

As regards the other, I'm still not seeing how it's racist against Jewish people to make a (false or true whatever) claim about one nation's security services sharing dodgy restraint techniques with another.  It may be wrong or questionable, but I'm not seeing why it's racist.

Any chance that Starmer viewed her as a liability around his shadow cabinet table and having pacified her supporters in appointing her is now only too pleased for the excuse. In his position I would be too.

Javert

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 25, 2020, 05:51:23 PM
OK I'll have a go

The allegation AS IT IS NOW TOUTED on the mainstream media is that she shared a statement that the techniques used against the less than spotless george floyd were learned from the israelia.

The left have commences a counter allegation that the version she shared had been sanitised and approved by labour mission control as acceptable for her to submit.

I don't give a f**k.

because right now I'm far more interested in the fact Cambrisge have defended, and then approved by promiting, some black bitch on their academic staff who twatted that white lIVES donet MATTER.

I'm willing to bet she didn't tweet that white lives don't matter in the way it's being spun on the media - where's the link to the tweet and story?

As regards the other, I'm still not seeing how it's racist against Jewish people to make a (false or true whatever) claim about one nation's security services sharing dodgy restraint techniques with another.  It may be wrong or questionable, but I'm not seeing why it's racist.

johnofgwent

OK I'll have a go

I don't give a F@@@.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Javert

Maybe someone can help me understand this.

She has been sacked for sharing articles that were spreading "ant-semitic conspiracy theories". 

This appears to be the article in question:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/maxine-peake-interview-labour-corbyn-keir-starmer-black-lives-matter-a9583206.html

I have taken a pretty broad definition of what's otherist or discriminatory compared to many others on this forum, but I have to say I'm struggling to see how the comment in this article is a terrible "anti-semitic conspiracy theory".

It may well be completely wrong, but for example if she had shared an article saying that the UK police learned some of their tactics from the US police, would that be an anti white conspiracy theory?

Is there a history behind this particular conspiracy theory that I'm missing here?  If not, to me this seems like a comment against the Israel government and police rather than something anti-semitic. 

Admittedly, this may be an issue like the BLM slogan where you have to know some background information behind the root of those comments to understand the issue.