Main Menu

R.L.B

Started by Nick, June 25, 2020, 09:15:47 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 26, 2020, 05:13:30 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on June 26, 2020, 02:20:43 PMThe constant personal abuse is not acceptable.

You're the master at personal abuse. Maybe no one on this forum (you think) but it's still personal.

I only respond when attacked, or when someone reaches my not having a battle of wits with an unarmed person limit.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 26, 2020, 02:20:43 PMThe constant personal abuse is not acceptable.

You're the master at personal abuse. Maybe no one on this forum (you think) but it's still personal.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on June 26, 2020, 02:20:43 PM
Quote from: T00ts on June 26, 2020, 01:37:44 PM

I know and you have been Santa to me ever since. Idiot comments? Well maybe a little bit of fun. We can't be totally serious all the time in this awful lockdown!  (A genuine  ;D )

The constant personal abuse is not acceptable.

Please accept my apologies.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on June 26, 2020, 01:37:44 PM

I know and you have been Santa to me ever since. Idiot comments? Well maybe a little bit of fun. We can't be totally serious all the time in this awful lockdown!  (A genuine  ;D )

The constant personal abuse is not acceptable.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on June 26, 2020, 01:28:43 PM
Quote from: T00ts on June 26, 2020, 01:22:49 PM

Indeed you don't need to . It is very clear that you are the best of the best mixture. Smurf blue, with Santa red is a great combination. I don't know if you have a yellow streak but it's possibly hidden under Santa's coat. Black leather boots and belt says a lot and the orange bloom may just be the sunset. You stay just as you are Pappy don't take any notice of those horrible bullies.

There is not need for those idiot comments, I posted a picture of me on the forum yesterday. I suggest you look at it.

shielding1" border="0

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on June 26, 2020, 01:22:49 PM

Indeed you don't need to . It is very clear that you are the best of the best mixture. Smurf blue, with Santa red is a great combination. I don't know if you have a yellow streak but it's possibly hidden under Santa's coat. Black leather boots and belt says a lot and the orange bloom may just be the sunset. You stay just as you are Pappy don't take any notice of those horrible bullies.

There is not need for those idiot comments, I posted a picture of me on the forum yesterday. I suggest you look at it.

shielding1" border="0

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on June 26, 2020, 01:02:54 PM
Quote from: Borchester on June 26, 2020, 12:58:28 PM

And indeed you were Toots, but Pappy reckons that if there is any thinking to be done he will get his betters in the Labour party to do it for him.  :)

Don't spread lies about me. I have never been a member of, or a supporter of ANY political party.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on June 26, 2020, 12:58:28 PM

And indeed you were Toots, but Pappy reckons that if there is any thinking to be done he will get his betters in the Labour party to do it for him.  :)

Don't spread lies about me. I have never been a member of, or a supporter of ANY political party.

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on June 26, 2020, 12:03:30 PM
Quote from: Borchester on June 26, 2020, 11:34:17 AM
Quote from: papasmurf on June 26, 2020, 09:04:06 AM
Quote from: T00ts on June 26, 2020, 08:58:15 AM

So you're welcome Pappy. You do have to narrow it down with half a mind on current affairs. For me it was fairly easy because I don't have your extensive knowledge as shown in your quote.  :)

There already was a Rebecca Long-Bailey thread. So it was not obvious.

Actually Pappy, Toots is hinting that you are thick, but she is too nice to come right out with it.

No I wasn't!!!! I understand that when you have a head that is so full of extraneous information and you are elderly and locked away from civilisation it is easy to get confused. I was trying to be helpful!

Algerie Francais !

T00ts

So you're welcome Pappy. You do have to narrow it down with half a mind on current affairs. For me it was fairly easy because I don't have your extensive knowledge as shown in your quote.  :)

Actually Pappy, Toots is hinting that you are thick, but she is too nice to come right out with it.

No I wasn't!!!! I understand that when you have a head that is so full of extraneous information and you are elderly and locked away from civilisation it is easy to get confused. I was trying to be helpful!

papasmurf

Actually all acronyms and similar should be defined at first use, so in this case it should have been defined in the thread header.

Borchester

Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Well yes I agree but perhaps Nick hadn't noticed. Interesting that as expected, the lefties are up in arms threatening that Starmer will be sorry. How dignified and what a good example to the people who put them into their jobs.

papasmurf

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on June 26, 2020, 08:41:38 AM
Quote from: T00ts on June 26, 2020, 08:35:51 AM
Quote from: papasmurf on June 26, 2020, 06:43:44 AM
A somewhat obscure thread header.

RLB = Rebecca Long Bailey

RT = Re-Tweet

How is anyone supposed to know that? RLB as a threadheader could have multiple meanings.

Acronym   Definition
RLB   Receive Load Balancing
RLB   Rider Levett Bucknall (property and construction)
RLB   Read Later (email slang)
RLB   Regulated Lag Ballast
RLB   Rated Load Break
RLB   Rencontres Ludiques de Bretagne (French: Playful Encounters of Britanny; gaming convention)
RLB   Right Linebacker (pro football)
RLB   Reinforced Library Binding
RLB   Re-Locatable Building (US Army)
RLB   Rent Leveling Board