Main Menu

Bucket list

Started by T00ts, October 25, 2019, 01:01:11 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts post_id=2361 time=1572004871 user_id=54
I just had cause to review my bucket list. Do you have one? What's on yours?

Anna Soubry as a nun in a nunnery with a silence vow :-P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: Churchill post_id=2395 time=1572012507 user_id=69
Two old pals were walking down the road, one said to the other I wish I knew where and when I was going to drop down dead, the other asked him why, his pal said your an idiot its simple I would never go there :)

:lol:  :lol:

Churchill

Two old pals were walking down the road, one said to the other I wish I knew where and when I was going to drop down dead, the other asked him why, his pal said your an idiot its simple I would never go there :)
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

T00ts

Quote from: Churchill post_id=2391 time=1572011079 user_id=69
My bucket list is short, it reads stay away from buckets as they can kill you, I hate funerals I am not even going to my own :-?

:lol:  :lol:

Churchill

My bucket list is short, it reads stay away from buckets as they can kill you, I hate funerals I am not even going to my own :-?
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Bright Young Thing

Quote from: Barry post_id=2376 time=1572008581 user_id=51
I'd like to see a great grandchild before I shuffle off this mortal coil. Grandchildren are fantastic, if I'd known how good they are I'd have had them first. Great grandchildren must be even better.

Barry they really are! My parents love their great grandchildren, and the little 'un absolutely loves his 'ganda'. Soon as he knows they're going to see them he starts shouting for him, bless him  :)  It's an even more special bond.
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=2372 time=1572007988 user_id=89
With the number of "character building" incidents I have had in my 71 years. Nothing.

Oh that's quite sad. There must be something nice you would like. Perhaps something in France? It doesn't have to build character it might just be for fun.

T00ts

Quote from: Barry post_id=2376 time=1572008581 user_id=51
I'd like to see a great grandchild before I shuffle off this mortal coil. Grandchildren are fantastic, if I'd known how good they are I'd have had them first. Great grandchildren must be even better.

That's a lovely one. I don't think there is much chance for me. I have just had a beautiful grandson  - just 25 days old now - which I never thought would be. I have 2 other grandchildren but this daughter struggled. It has been a huge blessing to see her so happy.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

With the number of "character building" incidents I have had in my 71 years. Nothing.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

I just had cause to review my bucket list. Do you have one? What's on yours?