Main Menu

Quiet today

Started by Barry, June 28, 2020, 10:39:11 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Reference my reply #3 — it's good to see there's now more posters than moderators...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

Quote from: Nalaar on July 02, 2020, 10:42:57 AM
My brain was already well on the way to convincing me that 'anyone could make a mistake like that' until I saw that I did it twice 😅 at this point I'm just thankful I went with heels rather than heals
The spell check on my iPad initially kept changing covid to corvid. Now it tends to predict anything beginning co into Covid...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nalaar

Quote from: Barry on July 02, 2020, 08:46:39 AMI'm quite into ornithology these days, perhaps we should have a section for corvids and people who have their spell checks on too aggressive settings.

My brain was already well on the way to convincing me that 'anyone could make a mistake like that' until I saw that I did it twice 😅 at this point I'm just thankful I went with heels rather than heals
Don't believe everything you think.

Sampanviking

Quote from: Barry on July 02, 2020, 08:46:39 AM
Quote from: Nalaar on July 02, 2020, 08:32:48 AM
It doesn't surprise me that there's a bit of fatigue, it's been a pretty intense start to the year (following on the heels of Brexit) with Corvid dominating over most of our offline lives, and that's has a knock on effect with people posting on a political board where many of the topics will be corvid related.
I'm quite into ornithology these days, perhaps we should have a section for corvids and people who have their spell checks on too aggressive settings. :)

Well, I think you have been well and truly Rooked on that one. Not that I intend to Crow about it, as the last thing I want is to labelled as some sort of Raven lunatic.

cromwell

Well it's up to posters,perhaps we need a member spell.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on July 02, 2020, 08:46:39 AM

I'm quite into ornithology these days, perhaps we should have a section for corvids and people who have their spell checks on too aggressive settings. :)

Quite, where I live here be choughs.

Barry

Quote from: Nalaar on July 02, 2020, 08:32:48 AM
It doesn't surprise me that there's a bit of fatigue, it's been a pretty intense start to the year (following on the heels of Brexit) with Corvid dominating over most of our offline lives, and that's has a knock on effect with people posting on a political board where many of the topics will be corvid related.
† The end is nigh †

Nalaar

Don't believe everything you think.

patman post

Still tumbleweed territory some days later...

papasmurf

Nothing worth responding to on the forum at the moment. Just getting prepared for the mass idiocy next Saturday with the ensuing chaos.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on June 28, 2020, 10:39:11 AM
Usually can hardly keep up with the posts on a Sunday.

Me and Smurfy online. Anyone else coming out to play?

Was out fishing yesterday, had a lie in this morning. Takes it out of you watching a float 😂.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Usually can hardly keep up with the posts on a Sunday.

Me and Smurfy online. Anyone else coming out to play?
† The end is nigh †