Has the world deluded and conned itself with a plandemic?

Started by Barry, June 28, 2020, 04:28:23 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 22, 2020, 11:58:06 PM
START by being believable.

All that has zero to do with MAKING people comply with social distancing, wearing face masks, and NOT going outside of the plague ridden areas.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on October 22, 2020, 08:21:22 PM
Well what do you suggest to make people comply with the regulations?

START by being believable.

ADMIT that if you are tested more than once and those tests are in different midweek-to-midweek reporting cycles and both tests are positive you are counted as TWO NEW CASES OF THE POX not ONE

ADMIT that as the IRISH Health Service has now found if you are admitted to hospital for COVID19 and RECOVER and then you die at home of something totally unrelated, when they TEST you to see if you were COVID Positive At Time Of Death, RNA from the destroyed COVID 19 pox virus which your body has exterminated is still lying around in your mucous membranes for WEEKS even though there is NO active viral material anywhere in you, BUT because you have those RNA molecules lining your pipes, you WILL test POSITIVE and you will THEREFORE be shown in BOTH the "People who Survived CoVID" column (which no f**ker ever reports) and you will, on thesame day, appear in the "People Killed By Covid" column (which everyone reports)

ADMIT that the whole f**king system is a pile of shit assembled to scare the bejesus out of you to force you to submit to control.

ADMIT that the REAL risk of people dying is actually only a fraction iof what the bullshitters claim, UNLESS (and here it comes) you are in the VANISHINGLY SMALL group of people that includes you who are entitled to be protected from it.

Because frankly, I do really believe that if politicians are open, honest and up front about the real issues then the British people who had a vote to use when they stood for election WILL respect that.

I can't speak for those buggers who cram illegals into a textile sweatshop knowing they've no right to be here in the first place so they're happy to work for peanuts and die in droves though.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on October 22, 2020, 08:19:29 PM
This why you always lose the argument.

Well what do you suggest to make people comply with the regulations?

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on June 28, 2020, 04:38:14 PM
The number of dead ought to be evidence for anyone.  It look like Leicester is going on lockdown due to a spike in cases.
It was complacency and scepticism that cause the spike back in 1918.
The idiots in the last few days nationally are a menace.
If it were me I would be using ground attack helicopters on them.

This why you always lose the argument.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: HDQQ on October 22, 2020, 11:33:32 AM

At the smallest level, a selfish individual who believed they were infected, might have deliberately tried to infect as many strangers as possible. There have been suspected examples of such behaviour.

Suspected examples?  Given the number of people ignoring distancing, not wearing masks, and have large parties in enclosed spaces it is a large number of people risking others lives.

HDQQ

I don't subscribe to any over-arching conspiracy theory re. Covid-19, like it was a Chinese Bio weapon or that it's a hoax created by the Deep State or anything like that.

But there's a possibility of mini-conspiracies that have occurred in reaction to the spread of the disease.

At the smallest level, a selfish individual who believed they were infected, might have deliberately tried to infect as many strangers as possible. There have been suspected examples of such behaviour.

Then there are possible cover-up conspiracies, where employers or workers conceal possible cases because it could cause the workplace to shut down. I've seen this happen myself in relation to other safety issues in the past (e.g. defective vehicles), so the same could happen with Covid.

Other mini-conspiracies could be connected with experts or politicians not wanting to be proved wrong, even in the face of evidence. Our government's initial reluctance to merely advise people to wear face masks in the early days is an example.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

patman post

Quote from: Barry on June 28, 2020, 04:28:23 PM
https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/27/covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless/

It's going to be a TLDR for many.
The bottom line is the testing is flawed and the people dying of Covid19, generally are dying of something else.

That's 500,000 deaths so far out of a world population of 7.8 billion.
64 people in a million, worldwide have died WITH the virus, according to flawed tests.
Several points:
The number of references to lack of a 'gold-standard' seems to indicate a group of like-minded (or similarly-influenced) commentators.
WHO and its wide body of supporters continue to urge testing.
And testing need not only refer to people testing — analysis of sewage and wastewater has indicated COVID-19 was already circulating in Europe before China reported the first cases.
https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-sewage/italy-sewage-study-suggests-covid-19-was-there-in-december-2019-idUKKBN23Q1J9

The UK is also studying wastewater:
https://www.ft.com/content/e6ad8aa0-47ad-4ac1-b7f5-3375ab7d7ea6

Deluded and conned seem a strange words in connection with serious efforts to understand and control what has turned out to be a more dangerous virus than annual flu, the full death rate of which will probably never be known with absolute certainty — though it appears sensible to judge it has played a significant part in the number of excess deaths over what could usually be expected...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Is the world deluded? On this certainly not,this is a new virus and much still to be understood just because testing is still in its infancy as are proposed vaccines and even symptoms and aftermath are still only beginning to be unearthed.

Right so all those people falling ill dying or have died here,Brazil,the US and elsewhere are ill with something else and died for other reasons? ::)
::)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Javert

Quote from: Barry on June 28, 2020, 04:28:23 PM
https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/27/covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless/

The bottom line is the testing is flawed and the people dying of Covid19, generally are dying of something else.

64 people in a million, worldwide have died WITH the virus, according to flawed tests.

I skimmed through a few bits of this - conspiracy theory nonsense disguised with a few proper technical words to make it sound like the author knows what they are talking about.

They pretty much conclude basically that Covid-19 doesn't exist, and all the people killed in the last months were killed by the medication they were given when they were admitted to hospital with a cold.  This is all a conspiracy by China and the WHO (with no apparent motive proposed).

papasmurf

The number of dead ought to be evidence for anyone.  It look like Leicester is going on lockdown due to a spike in cases.
It was complacency and scepticism that cause the spike back in 1918.
The idiots in the last few days nationally are a menace.
If it were me I would be using ground attack helicopters on them.

Barry

† The end is nigh †