Has the world deluded and conned itself with a plandemic?

Started by Barry, June 28, 2020, 04:28:23 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 10, 2021, 05:52:48 PM
Plenty of proof, the problem is your cognitive dissonance.
Well then provide just a little bit of actual evidence out of this plentiful supply.  Or just give me a little clue.  Is it because Boris said so?  Or was it Patrick Vallance, the guy with shares in a vaccine company?  Or was it the WHO, which received millions from Bill Gates who declared before the pandemic that he wanted to vaccinate the whole world, and who also has shares in a vaccine company?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 10, 2021, 04:56:09 PM
I'm glad you believe that, then if it's so obvious and abundant, it should be so easy to provide it.

Plenty of proof, the problem is your cognitive dissonance.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 10, 2021, 04:53:39 PM
Frankly anyone who thinks there is no evidence of a pandemic has had their head stuck up their fundamental orifice since last March.
I'm glad you believe that, then if it's so obvious and abundant, it should be so easy to provide it.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 10, 2021, 04:31:51 PM
But, Mr Smurf, the onus of proof (or just evidence) is on the person who claims there is.

Frankly anyone who thinks there is no evidence of a pandemic has had their head stuck up their fundamental orifice since last March.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 10, 2021, 04:11:26 PM
It is the people who have deluded themselves that there is not a pandemic who worry me.
But, Mr Smurf, the onus of proof (or just evidence) is on the person who claims there is.  If I claim a meteor is going to destroy the world tomorrow, and you say: nonsense, and I ask you to prove there is no meteor on it's way, is that a reasonable request?  Is it your job to provide that proof, and how would you do it?

papasmurf

It is the people who have deluded themselves that there is not a pandemic who worry me.

Scott777

I'll try to summarise my general position.  Like HDQQ, I don't believe there is a global conspiracy, although I certainly wouldn't rule it out.  But to suggest there are no conspiracies is just insane.  People conspire just as much as they lie, and does anyone think politicians and the media don't lie?  It only takes 2 to conspire.

I think the general global panic can be better explained in terms of money and power.  If you have a financial incentive to say there is a big bad wolf, then most politicians probably will.  If you have shares in drug companies, and make a profit from vaccines, then you have a motive to exaggerate the pandemic.  Boris is probably just arse-licking Pfizer and GSK, knowing that they will likely return the favour in donations.  Both Vallance and Bill Gates have shares in drug companies, and Bill has paid a lot of money to a lot of people, including the WHO, so they would also have an interest in following the pandemic narrative.  None of these things are conspiracies, but they can be deceptions.

So then there's the big question: what evidence is there of a deadly pandemic in the UK?  I'm not talking about 6 months ago.  Given that the PCR tests are not reliable (even Boris and Raab have said publicly that they are only 7% accurate), and therefore the cases are not true cases of any active virus, and certainly not of disease, and given that the total deaths are about average for the time of year, then how can there be a deadly pandemic?

johnofgwent

Quote from: HDQQ on October 22, 2020, 11:33:32 AM
I don't subscribe to any over-arching conspiracy theory re. Covid-19, like it was a Chinese Bio weapon or that it's a hoax created by the Deep State or anything like that.

But there's a possibility of mini-conspiracies that have occurred in reaction to the spread of the disease.

At the smallest level, a selfish individual who believed they were infected, might have deliberately tried to infect as many strangers as possible. There have been suspected examples of such behaviour.

Then there are possible cover-up conspiracies, where employers or workers conceal possible cases because it could cause the workplace to shut down. I've seen this happen myself in relation to other safety issues in the past (e.g. defective vehicles), so the same could happen with Covid.

Other mini-conspiracies could be connected with experts or politicians not wanting to be proved wrong, even in the face of evidence. Our government's initial reluctance to merely advise people to wear face masks in the early days is an example.

Well

Google Janet Parker who holds the unenviable world record of being the last person in the world to die of smallpox.

As I have pointed out a couple of times, I had the smallpox vaccination because when I was barely seven there was an outbreak in Cardiff and the Welsh valleys where dad went as a field engineer, and there was quite a panic about it...

And in one of life's major ironies I was stood roughly the same distance from the source of the pathogen that killed her as she was when she was infected, but in the other direction, upwind.

So do I believe it to be a deliberate bio weapon ? I find it hard to accept that, but as one who worked briefly with a group trying to find ways to help our armed forces who might be faced with such from our Warsaw pact enemies, I find this bug's qualities to serve as such a weapon as admirable and if it is then its designer is a bloody genius....

What I do find FAR more likely, FAR more likely than the risible tale of a dodgy food market being the source, is that there was a research program studying this pox, just as Birmingham had one studying Smallpox, and that something similar to what occurred at Brum occurred there. The record of the Chinese on not bothering with all sorts of industrial and chemical safety standards assists greatly in that suspicion.

But as the WHO found out last week, we will never know because we will never be allowed to know.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Hello Scott,nice to see you.

I see you subscribe to Baz's conspiracy theory :P,I don't but there we go what would this place be without differences?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Well, I can't remember what conspiracies I may have mentioned, but it was clear a long time ago that it wasn't a freak accident involving bats and wet markets.

I've been busy fighting the nonsense that is being imposed in the name of a non-existent pandemic.

How is everyone?

HDQQ

Quote from: cromwell on October 22, 2020, 08:19:29 PMThe number of dead ought to be evidence for anyone.  It look like Leicester is going on lockdown due to a spike in cases.
It was complacency and scepticism that cause the spike back in 1918.
The idiots in the last few days nationally are a menace.
If it were me I would be using ground attack helicopters on them.

This why you always lose the argument.
Ground attack helicopters humanely spraying crowds with strong antiviral spray that is coloured with indelible purple dye so the culprits can be identified and dealt with by the law afterwards.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

HDQQ

Quote from: papasmurf on October 22, 2020, 11:37:55 AMSuspected examples?  Given the number of people ignoring distancing, not wearing masks, and have large parties in enclosed spaces it is a large number of people risking others lives.
True.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Javert

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 22, 2020, 11:58:06 PM
START by being believable.

ADMIT that if you are tested more than once and those tests are in different midweek-to-midweek reporting cycles and both tests are positive you are counted as TWO NEW CASES OF THE POX not ONE

ADMIT that as the IRISH Health Service has now found if you are admitted to hospital for COVID19 and RECOVER and then you die at home of something totally unrelated, when they TEST you to see if you were COVID Positive At Time Of Death, RNA from the destroyed COVID 19 pox virus which your body has exterminated is still lying around in your mucous membranes for WEEKS even though there is NO active viral material anywhere in you, BUT because you have those RNA molecules lining your pipes, you WILL test POSITIVE and you will THEREFORE be shown in BOTH the "People who Survived CoVID" column (which no f**ker ever reports) and you will, on thesame day, appear in the "People Killed By Covid" column (which everyone reports)

ADMIT that the whole f**king system is a pile of shit assembled to scare the bejesus out of you to force you to submit to control.

ADMIT that the REAL risk of people dying is actually only a fraction iof what the bullshitters claim, UNLESS (and here it comes) you are in the VANISHINGLY SMALL group of people that includes you who are entitled to be protected from it.

Because frankly, I do really believe that if politicians are open, honest and up front about the real issues then the British people who had a vote to use when they stood for election WILL respect that.

I can't speak for those buggers who cram illegals into a textile sweatshop knowing they've no right to be here in the first place so they're happy to work for peanuts and die in droves though.

Even if this were all true, which much of it isn't and leaves out very important facts, it's all irrelevant if hospitals are overflowing and people are dying in the coridoors, at home, or in ambulances.