Has the world deluded and conned itself with a plandemic?

Started by Barry, June 28, 2020, 04:28:23 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on January 11, 2021, 09:22:12 PM
I actually wrote a long reply to this involving how diseases are dealt with in hospitals and trying to explain why your stats are misleading but then I realised I am probably wasting my time and would be better occupied banging my head against a wall. Good luck with your theories, fortunately those in charge are not listening either.

Quite, it is a waste of time trying to have a battle of wits with unarmed people.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on January 11, 2021, 09:47:29 PM

My apologies if it appeared that way. It was not intended as rude rather more exasperated. I thought the Twilight Zone was a conspiracy section.
My mistake.   ;)
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on January 11, 2021, 10:25:36 PM
His "theories" are backed up on the BBC website:

Did you read all the text that went with it?

Barry

I actually wrote a long reply to this involving how diseases are dealt with in hospitals and trying to explain why your stats are misleading but then I realised I am probably wasting my time and would be better occupied banging my head against a wall. Good luck with your theories, fortunately those in charge are not listening either.
His "theories" are backed up on the BBC website:
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on January 11, 2021, 09:28:16 PM
There's no need to be rude.  It was very polite, but twice now you have mentioned my 'theories', which are clearly references to conspiracy theories, and intended to offend, and there's no reason for it, because I haven't stated any theories about anything, or said anything offensive to you whatsoever.

My apologies if it appeared that way. It was not intended as rude rather more exasperated. I thought the Twilight Zone was a conspiracy section.

Scott777

There's no need to be rude.  It was very polite, but twice now you have mentioned my 'theories', which are clearly references to conspiracy theories, and intended to offend, and there's no reason for it, because I haven't stated any theories about anything, or said anything offensive to you whatsoever.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on January 11, 2021, 09:02:12 PM
Here we go, T00ts:  "But statistics suggest that the proportion of beds currently occupied by patients is actually lower than usual."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/55536762

So how can there possibly be a deadly epidemic of Covid, with average deaths and fewer hospitalisations than normal?

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on January 11, 2021, 08:35:20 PM
To your first question, well, here is the WHO declaration that it was a pandemic

https://www.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/health-emergencies/coronavirus-covid-19/news/news/2020/3/who-announces-covid-19-outbreak-a-pandemic

To the second, in between strange states of mind brought on by a survival instinct to fire up the primitive hindbrain manual override and manually breathe - a trick I do not recommend -  I became aware that the wierd shit non-flu I had in November 2019 actually did the same things to me - (elevated temp, cough, buggered smell and taste, serious fatigue)as the Dec 2020 confirmed case.

When I mentioned this to the NHS -  including the details of the Chinese Party Officials and Playboy who we had to entertain and after whose departure our driver got pneumonia ...They agreed I probably did get it then as quite a few others had it then too ..
The problem with the WHO is that their definition of pandemic includes any 'infectious' virus, even if it is asymptomatic.  That's actually a new definition, and one which is complete nonsense and not backed up historically.  A pandemic (and epidemic) has always referred to disease, not just a virus, and if you have no symptoms, you are not diseased.  But more importantly, that was the declaration in March, but I'm specifically talking about now.  I believe it ended around June, and have seen no evidence otherwise.

Regarding your case in December, how was it confirmed as Covid?

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on January 11, 2021, 04:41:52 PM
I'm under the impression that hospitalisations are way above last year, that in London use of the Nightingale will still mean they are 2000 beds short of those needed in the next few weeks unless the numbers drop.
Here we go, T00ts:  "But statistics suggest that the proportion of beds currently occupied by patients is actually lower than usual."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/55536762

So how can there possibly be a deadly epidemic of Covid, with average deaths and fewer hospitalisations than normal?

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on January 11, 2021, 12:33:11 PM
I can always count on you for good info.   :)  I almost agree with your definition, but surely the disease needs to be widespread in each country that declares to be part of that pandemic.  Surely 1 case in each country is not sufficient.  So the question is, how much disease is there in the UK, and does that constitute an epidemic?

My 2nd question is how do you know it was Covid that you had, in December?

To your first question, well, here is the WHO declaration that it was a pandemic

https://www.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/health-emergencies/coronavirus-covid-19/news/news/2020/3/who-announces-covid-19-outbreak-a-pandemic

To the second, in between strange states of mind brought on by a survival instinct to fire up the primitive hindbrain manual override and manually breathe - a trick I do not recommend -  I became aware that the wierd shit non-flu I had in November 2019 actually did the same things to me - (elevated temp, cough, buggered smell and taste, serious fatigue)as the Dec 2020 confirmed case.

When I mentioned this to the NHS -  including the details of the Chinese Party Officials and Playboy who we had to entertain and after whose departure our driver got pneumonia ...They agreed I probably did get it then as quite a few others had it then too ..
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on January 11, 2021, 06:30:57 PM
Quote - Of course it possibly is no help that his mother in law to be has moved in to help with the sprog. Poor man!  :)
I must learn to read.  Butt Kick

† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on January 11, 2021, 06:18:23 PM
Impressions can be deceptive.  If it's in the news, they always like to promote fear.  But what are the facts?  Shortage of beds, as I say, can be due to running on half capacity, so you always have to read between the lines.  We need the actual number of patients.

No just look at the numerical comparisons.

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on January 11, 2021, 06:14:12 PM
He doesn't have a mother-in-law. He didn't marry Carrie. Probably won't now.

Quote - Of course it possibly is no help that his mother in law to be has moved in to help with the sprog. Poor man!  :)