People around the world 'taking liberties' with lockdown

Started by GBNews, June 29, 2020, 01:04:34 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 29, 2020, 05:56:18 PM
In the UK  the instructions in regard to the non lockdown were given as a choice .  Its no good now complaining people were taking liberties when those liberties were never taken away

Next weekends chaos will be all Bojo the Clowns fault. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

In the UK  the instructions in regard to the non lockdown were given as a choice .  Its no good now complaining people were taking liberties when those liberties were never taken away

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on June 29, 2020, 01:44:05 PM

No, she has gone shopping because you are driving her round the bend with all your talk about Boris Johnson pouring the kung flu bug down through your internet connection. Frame up. You can only die once and then you are immune

Borchester stop being so flippant about a such a serious, subject, if the sort of dangerous, antisocial idiots, turn up en masse here next weekend as have turned up elsewhere in the last few days it is not going to be safe.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on June 29, 2020, 01:07:24 PM
So they have in Britain, my wife has gone shopping today instead of Friday because next Friday and Saturday it is not going to be safe for her to go out.
(I am under shielding until at least August the 1st.)

No, she has gone shopping because you are driving her round the bend with all your talk about Boris Johnson pouring the kung flu bug down through your internet connection. Frame up. You can only die once and then you are immune
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

So they have in Britain, my wife has gone shopping today instead of Friday because next Friday and Saturday it is not going to be safe for her to go out.
(I am under shielding until at least August the 1st.)

GBNews

People around the world 'taking liberties' with lockdown

Boris Johnson has said people around the world have been "taking liberties" after lockdowns are eased.

Source: People around the world 'taking liberties' with lockdown