Access to British top secret establishments.

Started by papasmurf, July 09, 2020, 10:21:00 AM

« previous - next »

patman post

Probably Cummings and or ministers familiarising themselves — pps loves to play the armed spook.
Ministers, MPs and other senior appointments are not subject to vetting. Members of the Shadow Cabinet are often briefed on security issues...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nalaar

Quote from: papasmurf on July 09, 2020, 11:23:13 AM
Quote from: Nalaar on July 09, 2020, 11:10:24 AM
And who is that that has this access without vetting?

It will be on the news/press later, if it isn't already.

?
I can see nothing related in the news atm. Why don't you just say?
Don't believe everything you think.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nalaar on July 09, 2020, 11:10:24 AM

It will be on the news/press later, if it isn't already.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nalaar

papasmurf

Quote from: Nalaar on July 09, 2020, 10:43:17 AM
Regardless of the years spent in Russia, it would seem odd to give anyone access to secure files without vetting etc.

Access to the buildings and the establishments is personally my main worry.  What appears to be the most insignificant things are of interest to a foreign power. Frankly, and seriously, there are places in Britain with three rings of security that if the third ring is penetrated without wearing a specific photo security validated ID the standing orders for the special army unit that guards such areas is shoot.
(Which would frankly make my day.)

Nalaar

Regardless of the years spent in Russia, it would seem odd to give anyone access to secure files without vetting etc.

papasmurf

Is it right, secure, and safe to let someone who has spent a mysterious three years in Russia to have full and free access to high security, top secret establishment in Britain when they have had no security vetting or clearance?