Main Menu

Big J

Started by Nick, July 15, 2020, 12:22:54 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on July 15, 2020, 07:58:17 AM
Quote from: Nick on July 15, 2020, 12:22:54 AM
Regardless of what quite a few of you think about Boris he is a very clever chap.

He is a dangerous idiot in the process of doing more damage to Britain than Hitler.

That's good. Are you sure you are not confusing him with Chancellor Merkel ?

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 15, 2020, 12:22:54 AM
Regardless of what quite a few of you think about Boris he is a very clever chap.

He is a dangerous idiot in the process of doing more damage to Britain than Hitler.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Why do you assume all who are critical of Johnson are of the Left? I'm a Maggie admirer for how she got Britain out of the grip of the reactionary trade unions that were running this country into the ground. She had a purpose and a vision. Boris had the aim to be PM. Hopefully, one term will be enough to satisfy his Churchillian fantasies. But it's difficult to see anyone of real substance emerging from the group of lacklustre arselickers Dominic has allowed him to surround himself with...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

All the huff and bluster, that's just his hair, is just a cover for a man who is actually very much in touch what is going on in the country.
All you left wing Labourites who just spout the same dross should take a good look at the procession of leaders the LP have put forward in recent years, none of them are in the same league.

Blair the war criminal
Brown, "I will give you all our gold for a packet of wine gums"
Milliband.... Need I say anything
And of course Jeremy, the terrorist sympathiser.

Also the biggy, why have Labour never had a female leader?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.